Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Malik Dime update

Started by The Recruiting Guy, August 06, 2014, 02:45:59 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

intelligence

Quote from: poloprince on August 27, 2014, 07:45:59 pm
Why didn't Iowa State get the 7 footer then ???

No clue honestly. I was just attempting to revive the thread since it was getting stale.

RazorAg

Quote from: Hawg Red on August 27, 2014, 06:51:48 pm
Former (?) Hog target Dequon Miller at #10.

Not saying he shouldn't be there, put very little faith into these rankings. Only trust Brad Winton.

Hawg Red

Saw on Twitter yesterday that Dime is going to visit Rutgers, so I guess they're in the mix now. Not sure if he took anybody out from the schools he was going to visit.

-Blu

Quote from: Hawg Red on September 04, 2014, 11:12:36 am
Saw on Twitter yesterday that Dime is going to visit Rutgers, so I guess they're in the mix now. Not sure if he took anybody out from the schools he was going to visit.

He didn't take anyone out, he added Rutgers as the last team to get a visit.  He did reiterate after his Iowa State visit that he won't commit to anyone on visits, and he's going to take all of them.  We'll get him here at Arkansas in a couple of weeks. 

rusvegashog

Beating ISU on their home floor would and could be huge. Im sure its probably been posted, but we're set  for an official visit September 19th and ISU had one set for the 29th of August. Kansas and Washington are also in the mix.