Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Season Tickets

Started by ChopSooie, December 17, 2017, 05:15:01 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

ChopSooie

I am excited about the new season. I put a deposit down for the new club section at the stadium. Anyone else going to be sitting in the new section? I was curious if we get to tour the stadium and facilities?

VirginiaHog

I sit on the west side. Last year they did a tour of the new jones facility for foundation donors. Would not be surprised to see a tour of the nez once finished. But maybe not this spring as it will not be ready.

Planetary

I do not have season tickets but have not been this excited about Razorback football since Bobby Petrino was coach.  We absolutely got the best coach of all the new coaching hires.  Every game we play we will have a chance to win.  Get ready Razorback fans for some exciting winning football. Go Hogs!   

oldhog63

The 3X the points for donating early is a nice little carrot. Strike while the iron is hot.

longtimeHogfan

Quote from: Planetary on December 17, 2017, 05:37:06 pm
........  We absolutely got the best coach of all the new coaching hires. 

I sorta' think that claim might have gone to Nebraska but I'm warming up to ours fast.
I don't like to plan my day because then the word premeditated comes into the conversation.

oldhog63

Quote from: longtimeHogfan on December 18, 2017, 10:44:41 am
I sorta' think that claim might have gone to Nebraska but I'm warming up to ours fast.
I tend to agree with this, but I am excited to see what he can do here.

davril98

Quote from: oldhog63 on December 18, 2017, 10:02:38 am
The 3X the points for donating early is a nice little carrot. Strike while the iron is hot.
What is this?  Is it still available?

GTOWNHOG

Quote from: ChopSooie on December 17, 2017, 05:15:01 pm
I am excited about the new season. I put a deposit down for the new club section at the stadium. Anyone else going to be sitting in the new section? I was curious if we get to tour the stadium and facilities?

Maybe.  Those of us who are being involuntarily removed from the East Outdoor Club Seats to make way for new luxury boxes between the 20 yard lines are supposed to have first choice of ANY available seat in the stadium.  We get to make our choices at the end of April or first of May.
Good luck to ALL of our Razorback teams!!

oldhog63

Quote from: davril98 on December 18, 2017, 11:10:54 am
What is this?  Is it still available?
Email I got said until 12/31.

davril98

Anybody know where I would go sign up/how it works?  I've never donated or bought season tickets before and I'm thinking about doing it now.

ChopSooie

Quote from: oldhog63 on December 18, 2017, 11:20:52 am
Email I got said until 12/31.

The new seats also have a dedicated club - concession and restroom area. The food and drinks are included. Alcohol is extra.

oldhog63

Quote from: davril98 on December 18, 2017, 12:00:26 pm
Anybody know where I would go sign up/how it works?  I've never donated or bought season tickets before and I'm thinking about doing it now.
Start here
http://www.razorbackfoundation.com/

ChopSooie

Quote from: davril98 on December 18, 2017, 12:00:26 pm

I sent an email to the Razorback foundation who set me up with someone.

ChopSooie

Quote from: GTOWNHOG on December 18, 2017, 11:16:52 am
Maybe.  Those of us who are being involuntarily removed from the East Outdoor Club Seats to make way for new luxury boxes between the 20 yard lines are supposed to have first choice of ANY available seat in the stadium.  We get to make our choices at the end of April or first of May.

I take it your not happy about this. How many people are being impacted?

davril98

davril98

So I was just looking at the points calculator and it shows:
Current Razorback Foundation Members (as of 12/18/2017)

Razorback - 9
    Big Red - 39
    Big Hog - 40
    Tush Hog - 56
    Wild Hog - 33
    Super Hog - 21
    Broyles-Matthews Silver - 27
    Broyles-Matthews Gold - 22
    Broyles-Matthews Platinum - 6

So there are only 260 foundation members?

GTOWNHOG

Quote from: davril98 on December 18, 2017, 12:13:33 pm
So I was just looking at the points calculator and it shows:
Current Razorback Foundation Members (as of 12/18/2017)

Razorback - 9
    Big Red - 39
    Big Hog - 40
    Tush Hog - 56
    Wild Hog - 33
    Super Hog - 21
    Broyles-Matthews Silver - 27
    Broyles-Matthews Gold - 22
    Broyles-Matthews Platinum - 6

So there are only 260 foundation members?

No. There are a LOT more than that.  I would assume that number is for the members at each level that have already renewed for 2018.  I am a Silver donor and I have not renewed for 2018 yet....

ricepig

Quote from: GTOWNHOG on December 18, 2017, 12:24:54 pm
No. There are a LOT more than that.  I would assume that number is for the members at each level that have already renewed for 2018.  I am a Silver donor and I have not renewed for 2018 yet....

Correct

davril98

So to be a Tush Hog at $1000-1999 and get 4 tix, do you have to donate 1000-1999 4 times or just donating once gets you access to up to 6 tix?

GTOWNHOG

Quote from: ChopSooie on December 18, 2017, 12:07:15 pm
I take it your not happy about this. How many people are being impacted?

Well, since I have had 4 seats in the East Outdoor Club for the last 17 seasons, you could say that I am not excited about being forcibly relocated.  EVERYONE that had seats in the EAST Outdoor Club is being reseated.   The Razorback Foundation has ranked each season ticket holder by:  #1 Giving Level (Broyles Matthews Platinum, Gold, Silver and so on) and #2 RANK within your class.  It's all based upon your LIFETIME giving and point level.  It's ALL about $$$$$.

ricepig

Quote from: davril98 on December 18, 2017, 12:31:52 pm
So to be a Tush Hog at $1000-1999 and get 4 tix, do you have to donate 1000-1999 4 times or just donating once gets you access to up to 6 tix?

You have to donate whatever the minimum it is to get seats where you want them, however, there's no guarantee you'll get them with the minimum donation. I know that makes no sense, but for instance, a few years ago it took a decent donation to get seats in the SOC above the minimum $150/seat donation, this past year, there were about 100 that didn't sell as season tickets. So, you could have had them for $150/seat.

WilsonHog

Quote from: oldhog63 on December 18, 2017, 10:02:38 am

I think I'm going to take advantage of that myself.

davril98

Hmmm. I'm guessing they'll be more this year.

oldhog63

Just once.

DuckTalesLOL

You donate once(say, $1000), and that qualifies you to buy tickets in certain sections. You then have to buy 4 tickets at whatever value they are.

davril98

Thanks Oldhog and Rice.
Any thoughts on about what level/ how much it would end up costing to 4 decent seats to all the home games?  I know that's subjective, but say, lower level?

texasdvm

I am going for the club seats too.       

oldhog63

Quote from: davril98 on December 18, 2017, 12:44:30 pm
Thanks Oldhog and Rice.
Any thoughts on about what level/ how much it would end up costing to 4 decent seats to all the home games?  I know that's subjective, but say, lower level?
What do you consider 'decent'? Anything past the 10 yard line will cost you $3k and up.

DuckTalesLOL

davril98

Yes, I would say between the 10's would be where I would want tickets.  So to have a shot at that, I would have to donate at least $3000 and then season tickets would be about $3000 a piece.  So to get 4 tickets I guess I'm looking at $15,000. ouch.

ricepig

Quote from: davril98 on December 18, 2017, 01:33:26 pm
Yes, I would say between the 10's would be where I would want tickets.  So to have a shot at that, I would have to donate at least $3000 and then season tickets would be about $3000 a piece.  So to get 4 tickets I guess I'm looking at $15,000. ouch.
Season tickets were $360 each in the regular seating last year, upper deck $250 each.

oldhog63

Quote from: davril98 on December 18, 2017, 01:33:26 pm
LOL, the tickets are not that much. Tickets are face value. So, 6 tickets at $60 each would be $360 per game. If there are 6 Fayetteville games you would be paying $2,160 for tickets and $3,000 for donation. $5,160 total.

davril98

Oh, haha!  I was thinking, damn! How can that many people afford that?!

kdwatki

What's the donation level you need to hit in order to purchase outdoor club seats?  Also does anyone know if they have they released pricing for the East & West outdoor seats or the new loge boxes?

ricepig

Quote from: kdwatki on December 18, 2017, 01:42:39 pm
What's the donation level you need to hit in order to purchase outdoor club seats?  Also does anyone know if they have they released pricing for the East & West outdoor seats or the new loge boxes?

As I said earlier, you could have had SOC seats for the minimum $150/seat, call the Foundation, they will be more than happy to take your money, err...help you.   ;)

Loge seating was $4000/seat, there isn't any West outdoor seating, and with the cut back on the East side, there won't be any there, either.

ChopSooie

The new club seats are $1,350 to $1,500 per seat for the season.

parallaxpig

I thought everyone was leaving the foundation when Chad Morris was announced.....
noun: parallax<br />the effect whereby the position or direction of an object appears to differ when viewed from different positions,

ricepig

Quote from: parallaxpig on December 18, 2017, 05:14:26 pm
I thought everyone was leaving the foundation when Chad Morris was announced.....

Well, the ones who were leaving if Bielema was retained, came back and took their seats.

ChopSooie

How do Razorback Clubs work?

majestic

Quote from: ricepig on December 18, 2017, 01:46:56 pm
As I said earlier, you could have had SOC seats for the minimum $150/seat, call the Foundation, they will be more than happy to take your money, err...help you.   ;)

Loge seating was $4000/seat, there isn't any West outdoor seating, and with the cut back on the East side, there won't be any there, either.
Best seats in the house. I had them for 6 years and never had to make a donation.
Voluntary epidemiologist - Voted for W in 08

factchecker

Quote from: ChopSooie on December 18, 2017, 06:11:11 pm
How do Razorback Clubs work?

http://www.razorbackfoundation.com/membership/razorbackClubs.aspx

2 -The George Billingsley NW Arkansas Razorback Club
4 - Harrison Area
5 - Baxter County
6 - Northeast Arkansas (Paragould)
7 - Mississippi County
8 - Memphis – East Arkansas
9 - East Central Arkansas
10 - Claude Smithey (White Co.)
11 - White River (Batesville)
12 - Stone County
13 - Little Rock
15 - Petit Jean (Morrilton)
17 - Fort Smith Quarterback
18 - Texarkana Area
19 - Roy L. Murphy (Hot Springs)
20 - Hot Springs Village
21 - Saline County
23 - Pine Bluff
24 - The Delta
26 - Greater Dallas (Texas)
27 - Greater Tulsa (Northeast Oklahoma)
28 - Greers Ferry Lake Area
WORK FOR IT
PLAN ON IT
EARN IT
OMAHOGS

little pigee

Anyone interested in tickets should contact the Foundation.  Period.
It's not about the money...it's about the amount of money.

ChopSooie

Quote from: little pigee on December 18, 2017, 08:47:59 pm
Anyone interested in tickets should contact the Foundation.  Period.

Who else would they contact? Stubhub?

hogfan58

I'm Tush Hog, donate $1,820 and have 4 tickets in the SOC (have had them since they expanded). LOVE THEM. Tickets went up last year to $141 per ticket. Also love our parking lot next to Bud Walton (easy in, easy out).
I'm asking you as fans, don't give up on those players, don't give up on us, it's our program, it's the state of Alabama program...it's not one individuals program, so hang in there...

nationwish

Quote from: hogfan58 on December 20, 2017, 06:24:08 am
I'm Tush Hog, donate $1,820 and have 4 tickets in the SOC (have had them since they expanded). LOVE THEM. Tickets went up last year to $141 per ticket. Also love our parking lot next to Bud Walton (easy in, easy out).

And that's a big problem the Foundation has. I donated $2000 last year, after a couple years at $1000, and the best seats available were still section 107 when I tried upgrading. In fact, they wouldn't even help me move up a row because it would have created a single seat. I'm considering not donating again, because it isn't fair for people who aren't legacies or retirement age.

Hogcore

Made deposits on four seats in the new NEZ second level club area

Keeping two seats in the south indoor club for shits and giggles.

HognotinMemphis

Quote from: ChopSooie on December 17, 2017, 05:15:01 pm
That's great. I am going to buy tickets outside of the stadium for the 2 or 3 games I will make in Fayetteville...btw, will be the first Fayetteville game I've been to since 2010.
I don't want you to agree with me because you're weak. I want you to agree with me because you know I'm right.

hobhog

Quote from: GTOWNHOG on December 18, 2017, 11:16:52 am

You should drop your EOC seats. That way I will have less competition. 😜

It's frustrating but I went to the meeting about it and it's the only fair way to do it. Keep in mind we were the only seats with no price increase the last 2 years  I'm hoping to be able to remain there even if moved down to goal line, but if not will go SOC.

GTOWNHOG

Quote from: hobhog on December 20, 2017, 10:11:39 am

It's frustrating but I went to the meeting about it and it's the only fair way to do it. Keep in mind we were the only seats with no price increase the last 2 years  I'm hoping to be able to remain there even if moved down to goal line, but if not will go SOC.

I agree with you.  I would never pay $1,500 per seat for End Zone seats.  I don't care how nice the Club area is nor do I care about "free food".  Hopefully, we will be able to keep our seats somewhere between the 20 and goal line....

HognotinMemphis

Quote from: hobhog on December 20, 2017, 10:11:39 am

Arkansas could sell gasoline to a person on fire if they can raise season tickets in the last two years and sell them. Suckers born every minute is still accurate.
I don't want you to agree with me because you're weak. I want you to agree with me because you know I'm right.