Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

JFB did not keep HDN from leaving…

Started by razor-trac, August 12, 2005, 01:03:06 am

Previous topic - Next topic

razor-trac

I like Mike Irwin. Grew up watching his reports. They always seemed more objective than others. I must take exception with something...

I don't think that JFB had a package to propose to HDN during his ill fated tiddlywinks with Nebraska. I know from rich people that Lindsey enticed Nutt while JFB was lining up our next coach.

JFB is a big picture guy. HDN is a survivor. Any package that kept HDN here was from our moron boosters and not our MUCH more capable Athletic Director.
"We have chosen hope over fear, unity of purpose over conflict and discord." BH Obama at inauguration

"A failure to act, and act now, will turn crisis into a catastrophe and guarantee a longer recession, a less robust recovery, and a more uncertain future. " BH Obama a couple weeks later

That's what I call change.

Feralhog

Quote from: razor-trac on August 12, 2005, 01:03:06 am
I like Mike Irwin. Grew up watching his reports. They always seemed more objective than others. I must take exception with something...

I don't think that JFB had a package to propose to HDN during his ill fated tiddlywinks with Nebraska. I know from rich people that Lindsey enticed Nutt while JFB was lining up our next coach.

JFB is a big picture guy. HDN is a survivor. Any package that kept HDN here was from our moron boosters and not our MUCH more capable Athletic Director.

I know for a FACT that JFB was working diligently to keep HDN.  I know for a FACT that when the NU "thang" started,  and the Huskers were offering over 2 M, Frank told HDN that there was no way we could match it,  and something to the effect that Nutt needed to decide if it was only about money.  He told HDN our best package offer.  He also offered the AD position AND the infamous "two year free pass."   When the NU offer was going on, I made several posts quoting my sourcce, and if you care to pull up the archives you'll find  everyone of my posts were dead on.  The above things I know are FACT!     
Seer, Sage, Soothsayer and former Computer repairman for Hunter Biden......Feralhog the Magnificent

HOGCATCH

Frank told you this? If not, you are working with hearsay! Everybody seems to know someone that is related to someone that works in the office with the secretary of the assistant to the someone in the athletic program:)
Quote from: Feralhog on August 12, 2005, 07:14:11 am
Quote from: razor-trac on August 12, 2005, 01:03:06 am

I know for a FACT that JFB was working diligently to keep HDN. I know for a FACT that when the NU "thang" started, and the Huskers were offering over 2 M, Frank told HDN that there was no way we could match it, and something to the effect that Nutt needed to decide if it was only about money. He told HDN our best package offer. He also offered the AD position AND the infamous "two year free pass." When the NU offer was going on, I made several posts quoting my sourcce, and if you care to pull up the archives you'll find everyone of my posts were dead on. The above things I know are FACT!
Winning is a way of life!

Feralhog

August 12, 2005, 07:56:29 am #3 Last Edit: August 12, 2005, 08:02:30 am by Feralhog
Look,  The administrators on this board know the reliability of my posts when citing my source, which IS RARE btw,!  AS far as I know, of the 900 + friken posts that I've made on this board, there's only been 2 topics when I posted information from this guy.  The first was the NU deal and last year when we were going through the staff changes in football.  Probably a total of 15 or so posts all together, and I challenge you to look at a single post that can be disproved factually.  The main post in this thread regarding JFB, is total  BS!  If you choose to believe it, that's your business!
Seer, Sage, Soothsayer and former Computer repairman for Hunter Biden......Feralhog the Magnificent