Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

IM sorry, TO is an ASS

Started by idochog, August 11, 2005, 08:36:35 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

idochog

I wouldnt give him a dime more.
I love Jesus!

dawgsnhawgs

i absolutely agree!  i'm watching his interview right now, and it is making me sick! :puke:

idochog

Quote from: dawgsnhawgs on August 11, 2005, 08:37:57 pm
i absolutely agree! i'm watching his interview right now, and it is making me sick! :puke:

That is why im posting this, I cant stand to listen to him and Rosenhaus.  I REALLY REALLY respect the Eagles for standing up to this prick.
I love Jesus!

Jerry Swinefeld

You don't have to be sorry when you are telling the truth.
And you did.
He is an ass.

OKC

rricha

he could quit today and it wouldn't matter to nobody but the people that hate his guts

HAWGSTER

TO is absolutely pathetic, nice picture of his mom on his shirt during the halftime show.
The girls and I will go this way, Shaggy, you and Scooby check out the basement - Fred

Porquemada

The #1 reason my interest in the NFL, and professional sports in general, has waned is because of this type of behavior. The Eagles should trade his ass to the fricking Bengals, but now that I think about it - the Eagles asked for this. The 49ers traded the malcontent to the Ravens and the prick refused to play for them and the Eagles scooped the idiot up in a heartbeat. I would like to see him in a city that NEVER appears on tv - Bengals or the Cardinals.

Since 1894

He is like a cancer.  At least he is destroying the Eagles - GO COWBOYS GO
The first thing I heard today was that he grew up on a pig farm. That's quite a start in my book. And my last memory was watching him hang 70 on Nebraska. Just those two facts are enough (for me to like him). Then, I hear that he's out of the Hayden Fry-Bill Snyder-Barry Alvarez coaching tree. Oh, that's enough for me to like a lot. Then, I hear he's got a 27-year-old wife. Okay, we can stop. I like him.

BARRY SWITZER- Former Arkansas Asst. Coach
Quote given to Clay Henry

As ratified by the States and authenticated by Thomas Jefferson, Secretary of State:

A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.

idochog

I would love to see him on the Raiders.  Man can you imagine him and Randy Moss on the same team.
I love Jesus!

Razorback Jedi

To presume that TO wasn't an ASS before this off-season is pure idiocy.

CarolinaHog1176

as much as I dislike either of these guys, TO and his agent have a good point though about the NFL contracts... none of it is guaranteed.  if they can re-negotiate contracts after bad years, then why can't the players do the same thing after good years?  I know it's perceived as greedy but it's like they say, business is business.  the nfl is setting the rules, but the players can't play by the same rules?

anyways, I like the idea of getting TO shipped off to somewhere where we'd hardly ever hear from him..  arizona perhaps.  it just seems that he needs attention more than he needs the sport.
WOOOOO PIG SOOIE

3kgthog

Get some prime draft picks for the guy and be done with him.  Surely they could rip someone off like the Chargers ripped off the Giants in that Eli Manning for Philip Rivers and a bunch of early draft picks trade.

idochog

Quote from: 3kgthog on August 11, 2005, 10:59:26 pm
Get some prime draft picks for the guy and be done with him. Surely they could rip someone off like the Chargers ripped off the Giants in that Eli Manning for Philip Rivers and a bunch of early draft picks trade.

Yep someone will pay up.  He will be traded at some point, you can bet on it.
I love Jesus!

CarolinaHog1176

Quote from: idochog on August 11, 2005, 11:00:44 pm
Yep someone will pay up. He will be traded at some point, you can bet on it.

I don't know... as cut-throat as the NFL is, I don't know if another team will take a gamble on TO.  he's a helluva ballplayer, but he completely and totally destroys the "team" from the inside out.  many of you have called him a cancer and there's nothing closer to the truth.  it wouldn't bother me at all to see the NFL turn their backs on this guy and see how strong he's willing to stand on that "my attitude ain't gonna change" BS.
WOOOOO PIG SOOIE

AnthroHog

From what I hear only the Eagles and Ravens were interested in getting him from the 49ers last year.  And I really doubt that Ravens would want him on their team after last offseason.  It would be funny if they just suspended him for the season without pay or put him on waivers.  Check the ESPN poll, 70% of people wouldn't want him on their team, and I doubt many NFL personnel would want him on their team after this happened in Philly.

Big Papa Satan

George Teague should've gotten a million dollar raise for knocking that piece of darn into the turf.

Big Papa Satan

Quote from: whatsshakinbacon on August 12, 2005, 01:08:08 amAmen to that - a match made in heaven.  The City of Philadelphia - well know for unsportsmanlike behavior on the behalf of their fans, including throwing batteries at JD Drew when he played a game there for the Cardinals, and TO - an ego bigger than the Liberty Bell.

Exactly.  The Philly fans booed Michael Irvin when he was being taken off the field after he was vertically driven into the turf - it looked like his neck was broken.  Irvin never played again.

TO and the people there deserve each other.

Buff

TO just craves attention.  if it wasn't for the fact that he's about as mature as a 3-year-old, he would be the player that can make any team better.  too bad for him he has to act like an ass.  would anyone even care if he dropped out of the nfl and never came back?

Cornhogio

You know, I don't like to wish people ill, but he seriously needs a life changing event to give him a bit more perspective of his place in the world.  I got the impression that he thinks that people across the nation are talking about this deal a lot more than they are. 

Someone might want to remind him that there's a war going on...
Society is responsible for the night that it produces.

mikeb

Quote from: DR on August 12, 2005, 12:05:05 am
George Teague should've gotten a million dollar raise for knocking that piece of Shiite into the turf.
well said