Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

ANYONE GONNA WATCH THE PACKERS-CHARGERS EXHIBITION GAME TONIGHT?

Started by hogginuplittlerock, August 11, 2005, 03:41:12 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

hogginuplittlerock

i've always kinda liked the packers...then again i hate and like alot of NFL teams--but for the record i love my arkansas razorbacks way way more than any nfl team-but if i had to pick i say chargers beat packers by touchdown

Lando Calrissian

Quote from: Breems

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=haGfGkX-MbA&feature=youtube_gdata

Quote from: HawgBallLvrKentucky would be in the same position right now at #1 even with Pel as their HC.

Quote from: IronHogJohn Stockton wouldn't sniff today's NBA.

Quote from: jacksonpollackEvery time I look around in BWA I get dizzy. It is hard to judge the capacity. During the Auburn game I tried to count all the people in attendance but got lost at around 30,000.

three

Correct me if I'm wrong, but this is the pre-season.  I wasn't aware people paid attention to the score in the pre-season.  I'm watching for the chance to see Aaron Rogers in his first NFL action since dropping so, so far in the draft while the entire country watched his disappointment mount, and handling it with such class.  A class-act, hope he succedes in the most unlikely of circumstances, replacing Brett Favre.
Worrying is like a rocking chair...it gives you something to do, but you don't get anywhere.

toshortrock

Toshortrock,,,,,,GO HOGS/////

abq

Quote from: UAGrad95 on August 11, 2005, 04:00:49 pm
What's the Over/Under on Ahmad Carroll's interference penalties. I say he plays 2 series and has 3 flags. I say the over is 1.5

Man, I hope he's gotten better, but I'm afraid you might be closer to the reality.

Big Papa Satan

It's been so long since last season ended, I'd watch a scrimmage full of NOW members.

Chargers win, hopefully.