Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ex-Razorbacks on Alabama State's 2005 Roster

Started by CarolinaHog1176, August 10, 2005, 08:38:06 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

CarolinaHog1176

they've got 3 of our old guys....

Tavaris Jackson is a RS-SR, Carlos Ousley is a SR (I think), and Ivora Hall is going to be a SOPH.

good luck to these guys
WOOOOO PIG SOOIE

Rocky&Boarwinkle

I'm glad to see that Alabama State is such an environmentalist institution.

You don't see recycling like that everywhere you know.

Kilgor

Ivora Hall is a hell of a nice guy.  I hope he succeeds in whatever he does.
Northwest Arkansas gardening and critter raising:

http://www.backyardfreshfoods.com/

CarolinaHog1176

Quote from: Kilgor on August 10, 2005, 08:59:47 pm
Ivora Hall is a hell of a nice guy. I hope he succeeds in whatever he does.

wasn't he a scholarship casualty?  or was that Jeremy Palamoore?
WOOOOO PIG SOOIE

The Coletrain

Palamoore.  Good memory.  I think he went to Oklahoma State, but last I saw he wasn't on their roster.  I could be wrong though.
Razorbacks, Cardinals, and Cowboys!!  A 30+ year addiction.

Bomis Hawg

How Jeremy Palmoore made it to Ok State is beyond me...

BTW, before T-Jack was at Alabama State, Gary Brashears was there for like a year.

The Coletrain

Brashears.  It still amazes me of all the guys who have worn a Razorback uniform through the years that that guy is one of the names still mentioned most frequently on this board.  Not Lou Holtz, Joe Ferguson, Billy Ray Smith, Joe Kleine, Sidney Moncrief, Steve Atwater, or even Jimmy Dykes, but Gary Brashears.  You talk about leaving a lasting impression.
Razorbacks, Cardinals, and Cowboys!!  A 30+ year addiction.

Rocky&Boarwinkle

Flameouts like that can leave permanent impressions on the retina. ;D

Smithian

Bomis Hawg

We'll see a former Hog in the first game -- SMS's new TE Payne Hall.

junkyardhog

TJack, Good luck, I wish you the best.

Ousley? why even mention the punk's name again. Quitter. Puzzy. Pink Shirted extraordinaire.

junkyardhog

Bomis, does that mean that Miz state is not D1?  Or they the same as Citadel?

bigred7987

Wat exactly is the story behind Ousley and Jackson leaving

Bomis Hawg

SMS/Missouri State is D1aa in football.  Payne Hall dropped a level, can play this year.  The Citadel is also D1aa.  Not sure where Payne is on the depth chart.

Big Papa Satan

Quote from: bigred7987 on August 11, 2005, 12:22:02 am

Ousley quit because he got beat out for a starting spot.  Took his ball and went somewhere else, and that's twice he's transferred from somewhere. 

Jackson couldn't pass Jones and possibly Sorahan, and he knew it.  Transferred closer to home after the 2002 season.  I wish T-Jack the best of luck, but I couldn't care less about Ousley, who quit his teammates right in the middle of last season.

dirty stanchez

Haven't thought of those guys in a while.

I hope that they do well.

junkyardhog

Quote from: DR on August 11, 2005, 12:51:08 am
Quote from: bigred7987 on August 11, 2005, 12:22:02 am

Ousley quit because he got beat out for a starting spot. Took his ball and went somewhere else, and that's twice he's transferred from somewhere.

Jackson couldn't pass Jones and possibly Sorahan, and he knew it. Transferred closer to home after the 2002 season. I wish T-Jack the best of luck, but I couldn't care less about Ousley, who quit his teammates right in the middle of last season.

Yep, while they may look like the same situation, they are most definetely not.  TJack simply wanted to play, you can't blame him. He stuck it out and when he saw this wasn't the best situation, he went to a lower tier to play. If you aren't going to the NFL, would you rather sit on the bench at a D1 team or be the starting QB at Conway?

Ousley is a quitter.