Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Congratulations to Hogville

Started by mikeirwin, August 10, 2005, 03:10:06 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

mikeirwin

For going over the 4,000 members mark. We now have enough people here to fill half the south endzone at RRS. Maybe one day we'll fill the whole damn place.  8)

JFHWGBKRIII

tophawg19

it's reports from guys like you mike that played a big part in making it happen . when did it cross the 2000 mark . it seems like everyday we gain 10 or20 this site growing is a tribute to HSV. ABQ and a bunch of others doing a hell of a job keeping this a friendly site especially to the new members . my hats off to all you guys . you made this the best hog site available .
if you ain't a hawg you ain't chitlins

Bomis Hawg

Biddy is around, doesn't post much.  Trey is around sometimes, sneaks a post in.  And, beings I am from SE Ark, you have Nate Olsen. ;D

Method Ham

What happened to my post?  There's a lot of deleting going on around here, huh?
OUR PRIORITIES ARE ALL MIXED UP IN THIS STATE.  WE HOLD OUR ATHLETIC COACHES MORE ACCOUNTABLE THAN OUR ELECTED OFFICIALS.

Bomis Hawg

Got me on that one...

Thought they might've cropped some out and shipped elsewhere, not sure.

Method Ham

In my short experience with message boards (dating back to 2000) I have seen a real evolution.  Kudos to Hogville for setting the pace!!
OUR PRIORITIES ARE ALL MIXED UP IN THIS STATE.  WE HOLD OUR ATHLETIC COACHES MORE ACCOUNTABLE THAN OUR ELECTED OFFICIALS.

Since 1894

Agree, I have gone to some of the other Hog boards and as best as I can tell, this is the best.
The first thing I heard today was that he grew up on a pig farm. That's quite a start in my book. And my last memory was watching him hang 70 on Nebraska. Just those two facts are enough (for me to like him). Then, I hear that he's out of the Hayden Fry-Bill Snyder-Barry Alvarez coaching tree. Oh, that's enough for me to like a lot. Then, I hear he's got a 27-year-old wife. Okay, we can stop. I like him.

BARRY SWITZER- Former Arkansas Asst. Coach
Quote given to Clay Henry

As ratified by the States and authenticated by Thomas Jefferson, Secretary of State:

A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.

Oklahawg

The pay boards have nothing on us, save a few tidbits that circulate around the internet quickly, or are in the papers the next morning. And, with those tidbits you get a higher degree of homerism, as the gurus who run the pay boards try to cheerlead their followers into paying up again for another month. I like reading what they have to say, but the real intelligent discussion occurs here.
I am a Hog fan. I was long before my name was etched, twice, on the sidewalks on the Hill. I will be long after Sam Pittman and Eric Mussleman are coaches, and Hunter Yuracheck is AD. I am a Hog fan when we win, when we lose and when we don't play. I love hearing the UA band play the National Anthem on game day, but I sing along to the Alma Mater. I am a Hog fan.<br /><br />A liberal education is at the heart of a civil society, and at the heart of a liberal education is the act of teaching. - Bart Giamatti <br /><br />"It is a puzzling thing. The truth knocks on the door and you say, 'Go away, I'm looking for the truth,' and so it goes away. Puzzling." ― Robert M. Pirsig<br /><br />Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too.  – Yogi Berra

AFWarrior83

I read around on a lot of sites, but this one is the only one I really write on... It is easy and just fun to talk with so many other Hog fans! ;D
Hogville member since 2005.

PorcineSublime

4,000 and still we keep that little hometown attitude. ;) Seriously, I was about to decide that I needed a life outside of the internet till I found Hogville. Now I can post away hours and never have to physically interact with anyone except the Walmart greeter. Oh , and my wife of course.WPS 
Sittin in the morning sun, I'll be sittin here when evening comes.

Flatfoot

This site kicks ass!  It is the best message board around.  In fact, check out some of the other boards around the SEC and you will agree.
Thank God for Hogville.  I get my Hog Therapy here everyday.