Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Add 4 more schollerships to the 06 class

Started by Swino, August 10, 2005, 08:29:22 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Swino

Landon Leach, James Johnson, Skye Peterson and Derek Moore have been given medical hardships. 

Also, Cody Green has not been given Clearance to play yet due to back surgery he had in January, his family is seeking a second opinion.

Folks that is 2 OL gone and 1 that can't report, we need to sign another 4 SEC caliber O-linemen this fall so we can start getting a little depth.

hogsanity

Quote from: Swino on August 10, 2005, 08:29:22 am
Landon Leach, James Johnson, Skye Peterson and Derek Moore have been given medical hardships.

Also, Cody Green has not been given Clearance to play yet due to back surgery he had in January, his family is seeking a second opinion.

Folks that is 2 OL gone and 1 that can't report, we need to sign another 4 SEC caliber O-linemen this fall so we can start getting a little depth.

Doesnt medical hardship mean they were given ANOTHER year of eligibility? 

They need to sign 4 OL EVERY year. 
People ask me what I do in winter when there is no baseball.  I will tell you what I do. I stare out the window, and I wait for spring.

"Anything goes wrong, anything at all, your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, I'm going to blow your head off."  John Wayne in BIG JAKE

Swino

Quote from: hogsanity on August 10, 2005, 08:45:09 am
Quote from: Swino on August 10, 2005, 08:29:22 am

Doesnt medical hardship mean they were given ANOTHER year of eligibility?

They need to sign 4 OL EVERY year.

Medical hardship means that they stay on schollership but don't count against the 85 limit. 

And yes, we do need to sign 4 OL at least every year.

Swino

The more I think about this, the more I like Kit Coleman's chances with getting a schollership offer.

Also, I bet that Herring has already called dibs on 2 of these four schollies. 

Biggus Piggus

[CENSORED]!

Bomis Hawg

Kit Coleman, Michael Bibb, Z Thomas -- think that Thomas is a stretch though.

Nice to have those plus the two we got!

Oklahawg

I suspect the staff will let a Mustain commit determine who gets the bullrush at OL. Mustain should be able to attract one OL we'd not normally get but would love to have. Normally, the coattails are limited to skilled players but Markuson's reputation of getting guys onto NFL rosters can't be overlooked.

Will Bibbs be resigned? Are there LBs we'd prefer over him?
I am a Hog fan. I was long before my name was etched, twice, on the sidewalks on the Hill. I will be long after Sam Pittman and Eric Mussleman are coaches, and Hunter Yuracheck is AD. I am a Hog fan when we win, when we lose and when we don't play. I love hearing the UA band play the National Anthem on game day, but I sing along to the Alma Mater. I am a Hog fan.<br /><br />A liberal education is at the heart of a civil society, and at the heart of a liberal education is the act of teaching. - Bart Giamatti <br /><br />"It is a puzzling thing. The truth knocks on the door and you say, 'Go away, I'm looking for the truth,' and so it goes away. Puzzling." ― Robert M. Pirsig<br /><br />Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too.  – Yogi Berra