15 (36.6%)
send
13 (31.7%)
send
13 (31.7%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: August 10, 2005, 07:49:10 pm

hotrodar1

>:( i hope we get a quarterback unlike m/j from last year whats up with all the hype about matt jones he sucked has a quarterback and now hes gone pro? who did he half to pay off go asu fans they dont want any of us indian fans bye the way when do you hog fans want some of us ????

snoutface

Sometimes it's better for me to be quiet and let everybody believe I'm dumb as dirt, than to speak up and prove it.

DOGALUM

Springdale might let you on the schedule.   They need another gimme game. ;D
A man who wouldn't cheat for a poke, don't want one bad enough!

Porquemada

Isn't there a Posting 101 class new posters can take before posting this type of gobbletygook? That's the worst first post I've seen in a while.

DOGALUM

YEAHITWASABADPOST#$  >flbv ka IHADTOREADITACOUPLEOFTIMESJUSTTOGETTHEMEANINGKNOWWHATIMEAN

:)

Macgyver_Hawg

I voted for the first send.

Feralhog

Keep pouring money into your education hoss, it's paying huge dividends!
Seer, Sage, Soothsayer and former Computer repairman for Hunter Biden......Feralhog the Magnificent

Porquemada

That's two votes for the first send. I'm assuming the first send means "send money fer my edukasion. I are not to brite."

pork-e-pine

Is the jist of this post matt jones sucks and UA should play ASU?
Ignoring the MJ stuff, why would we play ASU?  Why?
Did anyone notice the story about arkansas having the 9th best o-line?  They ranked 118 schools and I think that ASU was second to last that is 117 for those counting.
Winning is fun,
Losing is not;
But Id rather lose and have a good attitude than win and be like texas.
also...be nice, your mom could be reading this.

Buff

dajacksonvillejaguarspickedmattjonesasareciever,atargetforbyronleftwichyoufreakingmoron

learn to type

WilsonHog

I voted for the third send. The first two didn't do it for me.

snoutface

Granted, "Send 1" is a 5 star recruit, I just feel there's much more up side for 2.  I heard 3rd send was signing with ASU- Appalachain State.
Sometimes it's better for me to be quiet and let everybody believe I'm dumb as dirt, than to speak up and prove it.

Bomis Hawg

I hear the 2nd Send is a three-sport guy, hoops, football, and Lacrosse.  I love his versatility.  I vote for him!

Feralhog

August 08, 2005, 08:58:11 pm #13 Last Edit: August 09, 2005, 09:20:39 am by Feralhog
Vote 3 send which changes the name from injungs to mudcats, as per the new NCAA rule of team symbols Feb 06 deadline and post season play. If this is any indication of the quality of wit procured by that crack staff  in Jonesboro, they better haul a$$ getting that name changed.
Seer, Sage, Soothsayer and former Computer repairman for Hunter Biden......Feralhog the Magnificent

RBLtoHOG

In any fight, life or football, its the guy who is willing to die who will win that inch. If I'm gonna have any life anymore its because I'm still willing to fight and die for that inch....because, that's what living is!

DOGALUM

What an idiot I am..........so I'm sitting here......trying to decide between #1 and #3.  (not that #2 was that bad...on any other poll #2 would win hands down).  Just as I'm about to vote for #3...my wife walks by and checks out the poll.  She starts lobbying hard for #1.  So I have to start all over.  She steps into the kitchen...and I say to myself..."man....just go with your first instinct....go with #3".  So I do...and no sooner do I click on #3, and boo....back she comes.  She asks me if I went with #1 like she said.  Me, being an honest husband, I tell her..."no sweetie....i went with #3."  darned if that didn't piss her off.  So for the next 2 1/2 hours, we're yelling and screaming at each other like we're brother and sister.     Well.....long story short....I'm on the couch tonight, and probably will be for awhile.  But I gotta say.....after going back over it MANY times....I wouldn't change a thing.  No way is my wifes cold shoulder going to keep me from giving #3, the recognition #3 deserves.  Sometimes a man's just got to stand up and do the right thing.......I mean really...what the hell does she know about this anyway?  WOMEN!!

RBLtoHOG

Quote from: DOGALUM on August 09, 2005, 12:20:19 am
What an idiot I am..........so I'm sitting here......trying to decide between #1 and #3. (not that #2 was that bad...on any other poll #2 would win hands down). Just as I'm about to vote for #3...my wife walks by and checks out the poll. She starts lobbying hard for #1. So I have to start all over. She steps into the kitchen...and I say to myself..."man....just go with your first instinct....go with #3". So I do...and no sooner do I click on #3, and boo....back she comes. She asks me if I went with #1 like she said. Me, being an honest husband, I tell her..."no sweetie....i went with #3." darned if that didn't piss her off. So for the next 2 1/2 hours, we're yelling and screaming at each other like we're brother and sister. Well.....long story short....I'm on the couch tonight, and probably will be for awhile. But I gotta say.....after going back over it MANY times....I wouldn't change a thing. No way is my wifes cold shoulder going to keep me from giving #3, the recognition #3 deserves. Sometimes a man's just got to stand up and do the right thing.......I mean really...what the hell does she know about this anyway? WOMEN!!
HAHA that's awesome.... that's what u get for not going 3 cause its the obvious choice.... ur wife is smarter then u think
In any fight, life or football, its the guy who is willing to die who will win that inch. If I'm gonna have any life anymore its because I'm still willing to fight and die for that inch....because, that's what living is!

Buff

no.........one is hands down the best choice and i'll fight you over it

Feralhog

August 09, 2005, 07:14:12 am #18 Last Edit: August 09, 2005, 09:28:11 am by Feralhog
Well Dogalum your wife may not respect you, and I think I can speak for the entire board when I say, you sir, have earned our respect!  Some of us were in doubt, but it's obvious now who wears the pants in your family!  Nice going. 

Some women are just that way.  My wife sends me to the store and when I get home she will ask something like "why did you get those tomatoes?"  to which I reply, " what do you mean why did I get those tomatoes?" to which she says, " why didn't someone else get those tomatoes?" and I come right back with " how can someone else get those tomatoes when I got those tomatoes?"  I feel your pain dude!

Since 1894

You know life is hard in Jonesboro when you have to get that drunk on a Monday evening.
The first thing I heard today was that he grew up on a pig farm. That's quite a start in my book. And my last memory was watching him hang 70 on Nebraska. Just those two facts are enough (for me to like him). Then, I hear that he's out of the Hayden Fry-Bill Snyder-Barry Alvarez coaching tree. Oh, that's enough for me to like a lot. Then, I hear he's got a 27-year-old wife. Okay, we can stop. I like him.

BARRY SWITZER- Former Arkansas Asst. Coach
Quote given to Clay Henry

As ratified by the States and authenticated by Thomas Jefferson, Secretary of State:

A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.

Razorback Jedi

lol at this thread.

GorillaJMonsoon

August 09, 2005, 08:48:20 am #21 Last Edit: January 18, 2007, 08:26:09 am by GorillaJMonsoon

TechHawg

I think this thread takes the trophy as the dumbest hogville thread ever.   :D

Feralhog

Quote from: TechHawg on August 09, 2005, 09:28:47 am
I think this thread takes the trophy as the dumbest hogville thread ever. :D

Save the editorial, just tell us how you voted!

jabohog

Quote from: DOGALUM on August 09, 2005, 12:20:19 am
What an idiot I am..........so I'm sitting here......trying to decide between #1 and #3. (not that #2 was that bad...on any other poll #2 would win hands down). Just as I'm about to vote for #3...my wife walks by and checks out the poll. She starts lobbying hard for #1. So I have to start all over. She steps into the kitchen...and I say to myself..."man....just go with your first instinct....go with #3". So I do...and no sooner do I click on #3, and boo....back she comes. She asks me if I went with #1 like she said. Me, being an honest husband, I tell her..."no sweetie....i went with #3." darned if that didn't piss her off. So for the next 2 1/2 hours, we're yelling and screaming at each other like we're brother and sister. Well.....long story short....I'm on the couch tonight, and probably will be for awhile. But I gotta say.....after going back over it MANY times....I wouldn't change a thing. No way is my wifes cold shoulder going to keep me from giving #3, the recognition #3 deserves. Sometimes a man's just got to stand up and do the right thing.......I mean really...what the hell does she know about this anyway? WOMEN!!

Honesty, in a marriage, you ain't been married long enough. Never be honest about send voting, especially with your wife. Just say sure sweetie, I voted just like you suggested and then don't. #3 gets it recognition, you ain't on the couch and all is lovely. I voted for #2 by the way cause my wife told me to.

Macgyver_Hawg

Quote from: WilsonHog on August 08, 2005, 08:40:48 pm
I voted for the third send. The first two didn't do it for me.

You obviously don't know squat about sends.

hogsgrl09

"The really amazing part, to me, was when Florida made it into the Final Four, the Democrats didn't demand a recount."
"I know Jesus Christ died for my sins, and that's all I really need to know."

John Futrall

huhuh...you said #2

Bomis Hawg

Is it safe to say this thread should be shipped elsewhere... :D

Actually funny there are 26 votes, including myself.  Someone voted?

Hog6

Talk about ganging up... sheesh.  You guys probably pick the wings off of houseflies for entertainment. ;D

hogsgrl09

Quote from: Hog6 on August 09, 2005, 12:42:21 pm
Talk about ganging up... sheesh.  You guys probably pick the wings off of houseflies for entertainment. ;D
yeah...we live 4 it!!! jp
"The really amazing part, to me, was when Florida made it into the Final Four, the Democrats didn't demand a recount."
"I know Jesus Christ died for my sins, and that's all I really need to know."

JJHog

Quote from: hotrodar1 on August 08, 2005, 07:49:10 pm
>:( i hope we get a quarterback unlike m/j from last year whats up with all the hype about matt jones he sucked has a quarterback and now hes gone pro? who did he half to pay off go asu fans they dont want any of us indian fans bye the way when do you hog fans want some of us ????

ROLMAO
" Think Right, Do Right"

SwineOfTheTimes

Quote from: Pork'n Beans on August 08, 2005, 07:55:45 pm
Isn't there a Posting 101 class new posters can take before posting this type of gobbletygook? That's the worst first post I've seen in a while.

Some people are good with words, some not are.

hogrocker

Bacon, I'm with you.  Send 2 all the way.

ledhead830

Guys, come on, #2 is by far the best.  He has the size and speed rarely seen among numbers of that size.  I garuantee that if given a chance #2 would be the odds on favorite for send of the year.  There should be no reason that he/she sits in last place.  There are too many people on this thread making uneducated guesses
Walk on through the wind. Walk on through the rain.
Though your dreams be tossed and blown,
Walk on. Walk on with hope in your heart,
And you'll never walk alone. You'll never walk alone.
Walk on. Walk on with hope in your heart,
And you'll never walk alone. You'll never walk alone.

abq

Quote from: whatsshakinbacon on August 09, 2005, 04:46:45 pm
For those of you who have not yet cast your vote, quit picking fly wings and vote for number 2!!!!

As I understand it, Send 2 was only recruited by New Mexico State, Arkansas State and Wabbaseka State.

DOGALUM

The sad thing about this thread, is that I bet I've spent at least 20 minutes of my life reading it, laughing about it, and replying to it.  I think I'm going to back away on this one. :'(   

I may jump back in........if you guys decide to keep running with it.  But for now......IMO....it's gone about as far as it can. 

Bomis Hawg

He hasn't been on since.  Crazy to think this THREAD has 34 votes.  Are we this in need of FOOTBALL?

Ramble on Barbershop

i had to vote for 2. i feel like i am a real gangsta
member # 407

You are no better than anyone, you are just as good but no better, be HUMBLE and you will see the difference in relationships. He who can be carefree yet mindful at the same time, has found the secret of living in enlightened PEACE.

DOGALUM

Even though posting here again may ruin any credibility I might have had......oh well.  You hooked me back in bacon!:)

I'm not ashamed to tell you that I voted for 3.  That's why I'm on the couch....remember?  I said a couple of good things about 2, but I'm starting to think twice.  All he is....is the media darling.  I mean really.....what has he ever done to merit even being a finalist....much less winning this poll??  #2 was raised with a frikin silver spoon in his mouth.  He's got no ability......no heart.......hell..the only reason he made the poll in the first place is because his dad paid top dollar to get him on it.  I know he "won" his prelims to get here.....but here's the deal.......#1 beat #8 in the semis...but barely.  #3 beat defending champion #45 in a landslide.  #2 beat #4.   Did you hear what I said.......# frikin 4!!!!   Hell...#856 is dead...and HE could beat #4.  What a joke. 

I'll tell you one thing.....if #2 wins this thing...it will be a bigger joke than when Charles Woodson won the Heisman.  I hope you guys are smart enough to look past the money and the glitz and vote on talent and ability.  If you do that....there can be no other winner but #3.  Thank you.

Bacon....let it go please.  I'm not strong enough to resist.  ;D

Bomis Hawg

Here is a good end, for me, to this thread since you guys have lost me a while back...

[attachment deleted by admin]

Since 1894

Sorry, but after staying up all night looking up info on the internet, I feel that send is the right choice.

I am going with number one since "one" has more letters in common with the word "send" then two and three.

One is best!
The first thing I heard today was that he grew up on a pig farm. That's quite a start in my book. And my last memory was watching him hang 70 on Nebraska. Just those two facts are enough (for me to like him). Then, I hear that he's out of the Hayden Fry-Bill Snyder-Barry Alvarez coaching tree. Oh, that's enough for me to like a lot. Then, I hear he's got a 27-year-old wife. Okay, we can stop. I like him.

BARRY SWITZER- Former Arkansas Asst. Coach
Quote given to Clay Henry

As ratified by the States and authenticated by Thomas Jefferson, Secretary of State:

A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.

TechHawg

Honestly, does anyone know what the hell that poll meant?

Feralhog

Quote from: TechHawg on August 10, 2005, 09:46:06 am
Honestly, does anyone know what the hell that poll meant?

Trying to follow the logic of an injung is harder than Chinese arithmetic!

snoutface

For no particular reason, and the fact that the final results show a definite east coast favoritism, and my respect for sends, I'm moving this baby back to the head of the class.  I think we owe to all sends everywhere to keep it going- at least until real games are played.