Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

TJ Hammonds is a Hog

Started by jjdlc, April 11, 2015, 01:56:27 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

jjdlc

@ArRecruitingGuy: RT @Just_Theron: Extremely blessed to announce that I committed to The university Arkansas Let's go get it 2016 🏈🐗 http://t.co/cWbqpzNeqD/s/LT7Z

LJHOG

BigPapaHawg

WOO PIG

Arthur pigby sellers.

WPS
We got ourselves a playmaker and an Arkansan.  Should've figured he was about to commit after the Georgia offer like Greenlaw and Liddell did. 

Hog in Iowa

Great news!  Another quality Arkansas kid who knows how much the Hogs mean to everybody in the state.  TJH is going to tear it up this fall and we all look forward to him representing when he gets on the hill.
The border town shook my hand, it was the gateway to some other land.
The border town is the great divide, just the gateway to some other side.
I got to get across. ~ Chris Whitley

Attila the Hog

So glad to see another great Arkansas kid become a Razorback!  WPS!

secneahog

Boom.  Merica!    :razorback:
Remix MMA.  Alan "the talent" Belcher - Born_Imboden Arkansas- Next 185 UFC Champ!

flowermoundstan

anybody got a gut on what position their thinking is on him?

ricepig

Quote from: flowermoundstan on April 12, 2015, 09:47:06 am
anybody got a gut on what position their thinking is on him?

Just what was in the paper today, RB or WR. He says they'll get him up there and see.

Swinehart

Good to see another ARKANSAS school boy has made the right decision and decided to play and make a name for himself right here in Arkansas.

Attila the Hog

OK Hogvillians, as of now Guidry from Louisiana has 53 replies about his commitment.  TJ Hammonds from Arkansas has 9.

Why?  We should welcome our own with even more excitement.

BentonvilleJeff

Glad to have TJ  :razorback:

TomBigBeeHog

Great pickup!  Thanks for choosing to be a Hog T. j. Excited to see you play with the home state Red.
I spent most of my life drankin', gamblin', and chasing women, the rest I just wasted.

Country Stylz

Like to see him be used as an all purpose threat on offense and the return game.

ricepig

Quote from: Attila the Hog on April 12, 2015, 12:54:12 pm
OK Hogvillians, as of now Guidry from Louisiana has 53 replies about his commitment.  TJ Hammonds from Arkansas has 9.

Why?  We should welcome our own with even more excitement.

I think most were surprised with Guidry, thus the comments. Hammond will be a playmaker for us.

TomBigBeeHog

Quote from: Country Stylz on April 12, 2015, 01:25:40 pm
Like to see him be used as an all purpose threat on offense and the return game.

.... And take one all the way to the house with Paul on the call. Hammonds turns up the right side one man to beat. He's at the 40 he's across midfield.its a foot race. Hammond at the 30. The 20. 10. 5. Touchdown!!! Arkansas!!!!!!!
I spent most of my life drankin', gamblin', and chasing women, the rest I just wasted.

Hog N Bama

TJ is a HOG! WPS!  :razorback: :razorback: :razorback:

rzrbk4life

Welcome to the family TJ! WPS!!
Let's call those hogs!!!!

ArkRazr

Huge commitment, this guy is a burner! :razorback:

Beavthompson

Say no to drunk posts! Unless its a great idea!

HappyHog

Oklahawg

Great to see the in-staters commit early and create the excitement for others to feed off of - easier for these guys to visit and spread the joy of being a Hog.
I am a Hog fan. I was long before my name was etched, twice, on the sidewalks on the Hill. I will be long after Sam Pittman and Eric Mussleman are coaches, and Hunter Yuracheck is AD. I am a Hog fan when we win, when we lose and when we don't play. I love hearing the UA band play the National Anthem on game day, but I sing along to the Alma Mater. I am a Hog fan.<br /><br />A liberal education is at the heart of a civil society, and at the heart of a liberal education is the act of teaching. - Bart Giamatti <br /><br />"It is a puzzling thing. The truth knocks on the door and you say, 'Go away, I'm looking for the truth,' and so it goes away. Puzzling." ― Robert M. Pirsig<br /><br />Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too.  – Yogi Berra

HogWildBison2011

From looking at his twitter he is jumping on Devin White and McTelvin Agim. Gotta love those guys that recruit for your school!

http://247sports.com/Player/McTelvin-Agim-34545
http://247sports.com/Player/Devin-White-33099

HogPound

Big time athlete. Big time commitment. WPS.

Huds_HawgTide

ummm...yes pls, jump on white and agim hard
"you can get a good look at a t-bone by sticking your head up a bulls ass, but id rather just take the butchers word for it" tom callahan
tommy boy

"Don't leave and be FROM Arkansas, stay and BE Arkansas" --coach jimmy dykes

"Going to mcd's for a salad is like going to a brothel for a hug"

Hog Fan from Camden

WPS!  Welcome to the Hog family TJ!

SamBuckhart

Welcome, Mr. Hammonds. WPS!!!  :razorback:
BE TRUE TO YOUR SCHOOL. THE UNIVERSITY OF ARKANSAS!!!  WOOO PIG!!!