Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Terrance Ferguson's mom all about education

Started by The Recruiting Guy, April 10, 2015, 09:22:32 am

Previous topic - Next topic

WorfHog

April 10, 2015, 09:43:04 am #1 Last Edit: April 11, 2015, 09:26:06 am by WorfHog
His mother's comments are refreshing to hear in today's recruiting world.

Razorpigg

RD, what do you think our chances really are with this guy?  I know if we can actually get him on campus it improves our chances, but this guy can go just about anywhere he wants to.  #2 shooting guard in the nation, and in the same class as MM.  Something tells me we don't get them both.

Inhogswetrust

Quote from: WorfHog on April 10, 2015, 09:43:04 am
His mother comments are refreshing to hear in today's recruiting world.

That's the truth.......................
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

whosiskid

Quote from: Razorpigg on April 10, 2015, 10:46:47 am
#2 shooting guard in the nation, and in the same class as MM.  Something tells me we don't get them both.

I think we are in the running with him BECAUSE we look to be Monk's destination. He mentioned Monk in one statement in a positive way. He surely knows about Whitt. He has to understand what a Beard/Monk/Whitt/Ferguson backcourt could to to opposing teams. Plus this has to improve our chances with Da'Ron Davis. Imagine that your front seven were Beard/Whitt/Monk/Ferguson/Davis/Kapita/Kingsley. And we might have others who would make it an imposing top 9.
"It's no trick to make a lot of money...if all you want...is to make a lot of money." - Bernstein, in Citizen Kane

"What if you were given the task of entertaining yourself all day but were finished by noon?" - Kierkegaard

"The disposition to admire, and almost to worship, the rich and the powerful, and to despise, or, at least, to neglect, persons of poor and mean condition [is] the great and most universal cause of the corruption of our moral sentiments." - Adam Smith

"That's libertarians for you - anarchists who want police protection from their slaves." - Kim Stanley Robinson

wholehog92

Quote from: WorfHog on April 10, 2015, 09:43:04 am
His mother comments are refreshing to hear in today's recruiting world.

No kidding.  I'm thinking she needs to be hiring her services out  for sound advice to kids in the recruiting process.
My personal list of trolls so that I can remember not to reply to them:  Pigs Been Fly, gohogsgo006, hanksampson, no3putts, HarryGoat, Oxbaker, Olmissbydamn, LocalHawg, Thatguy, Masterhog, servicesupport, Razorhawg09, Big Poppa Z,  $100 Handshake, Poloprince.

List of folks that reasonable conversation will not happen:  Iron Hog, Jman, hognot, Solomwi, hogfan1111x, pigzwillrise.

Favorite Posters:  WilsonHog, Tomhog, Muskogeehog, Razorfox, TammayTom, razorback3072, bennyl08.

jgphillips3

Quote from: whosiskid on April 10, 2015, 11:40:41 am
I think we are in the running with him BECAUSE we look to be Monk's destination. He mentioned Monk in one statement in a positive way. He surely knows about Whitt. He has to understand what a Beard/Monk/Whitt/Ferguson backcourt could to to opposing teams. Plus this has to improve our chances with Da'Ron Davis. Imagine that your front seven were Beard/Whitt/Monk/Ferguson/Davis/Kapita/Kingsley. And we might have others who would make it an imposing top 9.

I thought about that line up and all I can say is: "I think it moved."

OneTuskOverTheLine™

Forgive me but when I read the thread I thought of this...
Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.

Granny

Bubba's Bruisers

So do we lead for MM?  Haven't been following lately.
I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

Genesis 3:15

yraciv

Does anyone know where Ferguson is currently attending school? Yes what his mom says sounds great, but I find it quite unfortunate that he chose to attend an athletic focused prep school founded by Deion Sanders that has since been closed.  I'm sure it sounded good on paper, and maybe they've learned from their mistake.

Thepigdoctor

Quote from: jgphillips3 on April 10, 2015, 02:31:39 pm
I thought about that line up and all I can say is: "I think it moved."

I just went from six to midnight.

twistitup

Quote from: yraciv on April 10, 2015, 09:43:09 pm
Does anyone know where Ferguson is currently attending school? Yes what his mom says sounds great, but I find it quite unfortunate that he chose to attend an athletic focused prep school founded by Deion Sanders that has since been closed.  I'm sure it sounded good on paper, and maybe they've learned from their mistake.

Poorly managed operation - not the kids fault. Most moms say they are all about education, but of course the teenage child is usually all about the bass- no treble
How you gonna win when you ain't right within?

Here I am again mixing misery and gin....

OneTuskOverTheLine™

Quote from: twistitup on April 11, 2015, 05:44:51 am
Poorly managed operation - not the kids fault. Most moms say they are all about education, but of course the teenage child is usually all about the bass- no treble

Kid's today need to learn how to adjust the tweeters 'EVERY TIME' they prepare to jam some bass...
Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.

yraciv

Still curious where he is going to school? RD?