Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Urban Meyer is a snake in the grass when it comes to recruiting...

Started by IronMountainHog, April 08, 2015, 06:48:13 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

IronMountainHog

Music City Hog

Unfortunately, it's the cost of doing business at that level. 

usf15cc

Yeah i always thought he was a scumbag coach. I feel for the kid, hope he finds somewhere that he can belong.

reddogjcss

IronMountainHog

Funny how Dr. James Andrews, the expert in ACL procedures in the world can clear him to play, but OSU says he can't.  This might be the kid who got sent up the river to make room for the prima donna from NLR.

navyhog24

We still have an open scholly. Someone tell the coaches to give the kid a call lol

Danny J

Quote from: IronMountainHog on April 08, 2015, 07:41:28 pm
Funny how Dr. James Andrews, the expert in ACL procedures in the world can clear him to play, but OSU says he can't.  This might be the kid who got sent up the river to make room for the prima donna from NLR.
I hope he never sees the field. I hope he rides the pine for 2 years then transfers to "who cares state"

Vantage 8 dude

Quote from: Music City Hog on April 08, 2015, 06:56:22 pm
Unfortunately, it's the cost of doing business at that level.
Major correction: It's the cost of doing business at MEYER'S level.

Music City Hog

Quote from: Vantage 8 dude on April 08, 2015, 08:56:24 pm
Major correction: It's the cost of doing business at MEYER'S level.

At a championship level.  When the fish are jumping in the boat, you have to eventually throw a few back to catch your limit.

Bubba's Bruisers

I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

Genesis 3:15

hollywood hog

Quote from: Danny J on April 08, 2015, 08:12:04 pm
I hope he never sees the field. I hope he rides the pine for 2 years then transfers to "who cares state"

U must be hoping for an injury because that kid is gonna be a stallion. 

Hoggish1

Quote from: Music City Hog on April 08, 2015, 08:59:11 pm
At a championship level.  When the fish are jumping in the boat, you have to eventually throw a few back to catch your limit.

That's called culling and it's illegal...

Arazorbackguy1

Quote from: IronMountainHog on April 08, 2015, 07:41:28 pm

Who?
I have 10 to 12 points to make per game.

ChicoHog

OneTuskOverTheLine™

Quote from: navyhog24 on April 08, 2015, 07:43:07 pm
We still have an open scholly. Someone tell the coaches to give the kid a call lol

Beat me to it...
Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.

OneTuskOverTheLine™

Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.

onebadrubi

WarPig88

This is why it is a myth for people to say that athletes get a free education.

This kid didn't get the boot for failing in class. Now imagine if he had been a couple years down the road toward a degree that may not be offered at a school he can afford to go to now?

Some free education.

Kevin

Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7
Reject Every Kind Of Evil 1 Thessalonians 5:22

Kevin

I hope we have at least placed a call to the kid and HS coach
Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7
Reject Every Kind Of Evil 1 Thessalonians 5:22

Hawgzinbowlz

This happens at many, many schools...and worse. That doesn't change the fact that Ohio State is corrupt (Sugar Bowl, etc.) and that Urban Meyer is a toad.
Whoa...I didn't mean to insult any toads.

" GO HOGS "

PorkRinds

Quote from: Kevin on April 09, 2015, 04:54:51 am
I hope we have at least placed a call to the kid and HS coach

Why because we should be the ones to bail out a kid that chose O$U knowing what kind of program it is?  Forget that.  Leave the injury prone ex buckeyes to flounder on their own. 

rwspear

Quote from: Music City Hog on April 08, 2015, 08:59:11 pm

dumbest analogy ever

Justifiable Hogicide

xaudiblex

Quote from: WarPig88 on April 09, 2015, 04:39:50 am
This is why it is a myth for people to say that athletes get a free education.

This kid didn't get the boot for failing in class. Now imagine if he had been a couple years down the road toward a degree that may not be offered at a school he can afford to go to now?

Some free education.

You missed this part of the article...  "They're saying they're going to honor his scholarship."

WarPig88

Quote from: xaudiblex on April 10, 2015, 12:09:07 am
You missed this part of the article...  "They're saying they're going to honor his scholarship."

It's only for this year. It won't be renewed.

SMH