Previous topic - Next topic

MissippHog

Thank you Richard....good stuff!

jgphillips3

smb

Always glad to hear about recruiting.
GeorgiaHOG

Hoggish1

Talented and smart kids.  Whole different class of recruits since CBB has been here! WPS

Vantage 8 dude

Caleb........come on dude. Ya' know you want to go ahead and "pull the trigger" and make an official commit to The Hill. It would be a tremendous opportunity to further not only your football future, but also your education.

hawginbigd1

Cantrell OMG, runs on the 4 X 100!?!?! What a freak!

Hog Fan from Camden

Wow, a 10.7 4x100 split for a 245 lb man!  Austin Cantrell is going to turn some heads next season!  One of my favorite 2015 commits!

"Arkansas tight end signee Austin Cantrell of Roland, Okla. won the shot put with a toss of 56-5 at a meet on Tuesday. He anchored the winning 4x100 relay with a 10.7 split. The time was 43.5."

Huckleberry Pig

lots of positives.  really like the interest from some of the speedier running backs.  If Oregon wants a running back we are on, I see it as a good thing.  They've had some studs go through there recently

lumphog

Quote from: Hog Fan from Camden on April 08, 2015, 10:40:30 am
Wow, a 10.7 4x100 split for a 245 lb man!  Austin Cantrell is going to turn some heads next season!  One of my favorite 2015 commits!

"Arkansas tight end signee Austin Cantrell of Roland, Okla. won the shot put with a toss of 56-5 at a meet on Tuesday. He anchored the winning 4x100 relay with a 10.7 split. The time was 43.5."
I have visions of him playing a little RB

Tusks

I hope Graham doesn't lose his speed and quickness with that extra weight.

It's been few and far between since joining the SEC that the hogs had a legit size and speed NFL LB.

6-4 to 6-5......240-250lb LB that can move.

You know, the kind that fricken bama has 3 deep of.
sometimes it's a good and some times it's a schit

Großer Kriegschwein

Quote from: tusked on April 08, 2015, 01:52:31 pm
I hope Graham doesn't lose his speed and quickness with that extra weight.

It's been few and far between since joining the SEC that the hogs had a legit size and speed NFL LB.

6-4 to 6-5......240-250lb LB that can move.

You know, the kind that fricken bama has 3 deep of.

My favorite linebacker was probably Olajabutu. Compact, fast, strong and angry. But I'd love to have a 3 deep like Alabama.
This is my non-signature signature.

ricepig

Falcon commits to Michigan, doubt we ever had much of a chance.

reddogjcss