Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Bob Diaco

Started by colbs, December 15, 2017, 04:01:36 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

colbs

King Kong

Frost is taking all his Asst coaches. So I assume no

I like Diaco. Not sure of the fit with Morris.

Nosboar Accubond

Diaco was a hot name on Hogville at one time

Dwight_K_Shrute

Efforting to find my "many faces of Bob Diaco" post from last year.
Little known fact, but prior to settling on Guantanamo, the Pentagon wanted to house terror suspects at War Memorial Stadium.  It was deemed to be cruel and unusual punishment and in violation of the Geneva Convention.

RazorPiggie

Quote from: Dwight_K_Shrute on December 16, 2017, 01:24:45 am
Efforting to find my "many faces of Bob Diaco" post from last year.

Someone had a man crush.

Dwight_K_Shrute

Quote from: RazorPiggie on December 16, 2017, 09:09:13 am
Someone had a man crush.

Dude makes Brad Pitt look like Otis Kirk.  I give mad respect when it's warranted.
Little known fact, but prior to settling on Guantanamo, the Pentagon wanted to house terror suspects at War Memorial Stadium.  It was deemed to be cruel and unusual punishment and in violation of the Geneva Convention.

Dwight_K_Shrute

Quote from: Dwight_K_Shrute on January 12, 2017, 06:30:41 pm
I had heard rumors but never really looked into just how man pretty this guy is.  I use the term man pretty as a true and sincere compliment.  So here is a pictorial homage to the man who just may lead our D back to greatness or at least lead your wife to needing a little alone time.

I know he's squinting, but damn that's a great look for coaches.  Forget the pullovers, polo's or windbreakers. Is he on the sideline or the cover of Belk for coaches.

Careful you might find yourself lost for 10 minutes looking into those baby blues.  Damn son.

Rocking the floppy hat.  Is there any look this guy can't pull off?

Bobby D showing his approval but got to take it to the next level to get that with a smile.

Here he is at the Broyles Award.  Baz refused to stand next to him out of man pretty intimidation.

As my daughters would say "Sick Flow"

How do you standout in a crowd of behemoths?  By looking this dam good that's how.

When the coach is better looking that the pom squad.

That's great Bob, perfect, now show me surprised.

GuvHog

Quote from: King Kong on December 15, 2017, 04:08:06 pm
Frost is taking all his Asst coaches. So I assume no

I like Diaco. Not sure of the fit with Morris.

Diaco runs a 3 man defensive front which Morris said he wants to run so he coukld be a good fit.
Bleeding Razorback Red Since Birth!!!

Boss Hog in the Arkansas

Not sure I'd want a DC that even bielema passed on
That's right, you don't want to be the man to replace the man.  You want to be the man to replace Rory Segrest.

GuvHog

Quote from: Boss Hog in the Arkansas on December 16, 2017, 09:47:06 am
Not sure I'd want a DC that even bielema passed on

Bielema didn't pass on Diaco, Diaco passed on working with Bielema
Bleeding Razorback Red Since Birth!!!

hogcam

Diaco is extreme bend but don't break, so I hope we get someone else.

WaltonCollege

Quote from: Dwight_K_Shrute on December 16, 2017, 09:18:52 am
Dude makes Brad Pitt look like Otis Kirk.  I give mad respect when it's warranted.

Post of the week.

If looks could build a defense or stop an offense, this Guy would be good.  I could see the coeds wearing this guy out if he isn't married and only wearing him down if he is married.

hoglady

Quote from: Dwight_K_Shrute on December 16, 2017, 09:18:52 am

He's a fine looking man for sure but Pitt just has that edge about him.
Inside every "older" person is a younger person wondering what the hell happened?

"Compassion for animals is intimately associated with goodness of character, and it may be confidently asserted that he who is cruel to animals cannot be a good man."
― Arthur Schopenhauer, The Basis of Morality