Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Arkansas CWS game thread - Hogs headed home ........LSU 14 Razorbacks 5

Started by Hogtropolis™, May 29, 2009, 10:30:13 am

Previous topic - Next topic

AUSTXHOG

Ulysses_S_Grunt

HogFansReunited

That's OK, if we escape this inning just letting them score 2 we are still in it.
My girl told me to whisper something sexy in her ear...so I leaned in and said....Dominic Fletcher.

Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pm
Remember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!

Member #3568

jst01

Quote from: chiefsfan on June 19, 2009, 04:24:18 pm
House has no range.  Cant play 3rd

House is the Hogs momentum killer. He always finds a way to give the momentum to the other team. ugh

SteveInArk

- "If we all threw our problems in a pile and saw everyone else's, we'd grab our's back." - Unknown

rzrbackrob

Good is the enemy of great

Ray Piggers

Well.. We're gonna have to get our bats going. Soon. Or it's gonna be like Monday.
I'm basically Darkwing Duck

Hogbody

codeHog

STRILE

Frank you Nancies? Go back to the counter at the c store!
"Strile is critical to Hogville.  He accounts for 0.00077% of all posts"  anonymous moderator

AUSTXHOG

chiefsfan

Quote from: HoopS on June 19, 2009, 04:25:07 pm
Wilkins first.  Sample or the other short at short.  Cox at 3rd. 

You lose one player and now completely shuffle the whole lineup. 

Sample cant play the infield, and Carver cant hit.  Pick your poison.  LSU is going to score 8 or 9 regardless so we need offense more then defense
Honor and Integrity no longer exist in the world of college football.  It is only filled with liar's cheater's, and traitors.

SteveInArk

Nice shirt there... THE GOOD (Ark),  THE BAD (Ole Miss), THE UGLY (LSU)..... ;)
- "If we all threw our problems in a pile and saw everyone else's, we'd grab our's back." - Unknown

Hawgrox

Quote from: 3kgthog on June 19, 2009, 04:25:46 pm
This one just has that feeling of getting very out of control in these next 2 innings. We're on fumes.

I agree....but DON'T LET GO OF THE ROPE!!!!!!!!!

GO HOGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

HogFansReunited

My girl told me to whisper something sexy in her ear...so I leaned in and said....Dominic Fletcher.

Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pm
Remember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!

Member #3568

Clint Alan

"It isn't hard to be good from time to time in sports. What's tough is being good every day." - Willie Mays

Ray Piggers

hawgsav1

Revenge is a dish best served cold. - Klingon Proverb

rzrbackrob

HoopS

Then give me Carver, chief.   You have 3 guys out of position for what boils down to getting House into the lineup.

chiefsfan

Honor and Integrity no longer exist in the world of college football.  It is only filled with liar's cheater's, and traitors.

Hawgrox

Quote from: SteveInArk on June 19, 2009, 04:28:13 pm
Nice shirt there... THE GOOD (Ark),  THE BAD (Ole Miss), THE UGLY (LSU)..... ;)

I got one like that but "THE BAD" is Alabama...I always wear it when in Gulf Shores.

Hogbody

hawgsav1

Revenge is a dish best served cold. - Klingon Proverb

chiefsfan

Quote from: HoopS on June 19, 2009, 04:29:25 pm
Then give me Carver, chief.   You have 3 guys out of position for what boils down to getting House into the lineup.

We have no choice man.   We never had a choice. You cant put in an automatic out so you can hold LSU to 7 runs instead of 8

Hogbody

AUSTXHOG

Dang, with the LSU bats, we don't need the umps missing calls!

SteveInArk

Ray Piggers

AUSTXHOG

TNhawgfan

they are one big fly away from putting this away - come on Hogs get out of it
I'd rather be dead than be a Vol

STRILE

"Strile is critical to Hogville.  He accounts for 0.00077% of all posts"  anonymous moderator

Hogbody

jst01

Quote from: chiefsfan on June 19, 2009, 04:30:20 pm
We have no choice man.   We never had a choice. You cant put in an automatic out so you can hold LSU to 7 runs instead of 8

LOL. House has been an auto out or auto error every damn game. Graduate already House!!

Kenny Dowell Loggains

Clint Alan

bad guy

Ks

TEAM           1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9    R   H   E
LSU             1   0   3                                 4   4   0
Arkansas      0   0                                      0   1   1

3 runs, 2 hits, 2 walk,1 error, 3 men left
"It isn't hard to be good from time to time in sports. What's tough is being good every day." - Willie Mays

Hogbody

HoopS

Bull.  We had a choice.   Pro teams play weak hitting shorts everyday.   We have comprimised our whole defense to get House into the lineup. 

Ray Piggers

Hogbody

RazorWire™

NuttinItUp

Flatfoot

We are intimidated.  They need to man up and play some ball.
Thank God for Hogville.  I get my Hog Therapy here everyday.

codeHog

the pitch was just so wild the catcher could not catch it......did not hit the batter

AUSTXHOG

4-0....We can do this...If we get those bats rolling.  Come'on hogs!!!!!!  Believe baby!!!

trippigs

I don't think Bolsinger hit that guy. Regardless, it is time to hit.

bokid12

It's not over, we can do it.  We didn't give up when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor!!!

rzrbackrob

We knew the Hogs would have to score more than 4 runs, so the key is can the Hogs score runs.