Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Dear Cardinals fans...

Started by Beantown Razahback, October 19, 2013, 11:12:43 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

hoglady

Quote from: Notshavin on November 01, 2013, 04:50:39 am
The All-Star game unfortunately played a part in this series - what a dumb way to determine home field advantage.  Bud Selig needs to go.

I agree, it could have gone either way.  The Cards have a good chance of making it back to the World Series.  We are young and our pitching will only improve.

I don't know how Selig has hung around as long as he has.
Never have cared for the man.
Inside every "older" person is a younger person wondering what the hell happened?

"Compassion for animals is intimately associated with goodness of character, and it may be confidently asserted that he who is cruel to animals cannot be a good man."
― Arthur Schopenhauer, The Basis of Morality

clutch

Quote from: Notshavin on November 01, 2013, 12:12:55 pm
In case of a tie like this year, how about that team's overall record in inter- league play?

Then if that is still a tie, then toss up the bat, and go hand over hand like we used to as kids.

But how will you decide who puts the hand on the bat first? We may never find a fair solution. I think eat teach should designate a player and they have a hot dog eating contest. Winner gets home field advantage for their team. Matt Adams vs. Big Papi would have been some type of battle.