Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

If you have anything negative to say today...

Started by HamSammich, March 19, 2017, 07:42:34 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

HamSammich

Your life is just miserable.... I can't be more proud of our hogs. I can't be more proud of our coach. And .... I AM A VERY CRITICAL PERSON!.....

The hogs left sweat, blood and tears on the floor. They could have easily lost by thirty but heart carried them to making that arena silent.

Go hogs

PossumFan

ottopit

That was a great game, stood toe to toe with probably the 2017 NC champs and yes, should have won it

ricepig

WorfHog

Mike Anderson and his team deserve nothing but credit, but the way that game was officiated leaves a lot to be desired. We should expect the same effort and commitment to excellence from our officials that we expect from our players. 

These officials swallowed their whistles and closed their eyes when OUR student athletes were out there competing. It's sickening that they'd let the baby blue of UNC distort the way they called this game. But that is EXACTLY what they did.This team earned everything they got. UNC did not!

oldbear

There is always something that you COULD criticize. This team gave so much effort today though, that it kind of overshadowed everything else.

Well.....except the officiating at the end of the game.