Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Arkansas CWS game thread - Hogs headed home ........LSU 14 Razorbacks 5

Started by Hogtropolis™, May 29, 2009, 10:30:13 am

Previous topic - Next topic

selfexplanatory

This might have been the best baseball game I have ever seen. 
This year's nominee for the Coopy award.
Quote from: majp51 on June 02, 2010, 03:27:42 pm
Err, now I know it's easy to bash Shiloh Christian, but I'm pretty there aren't that many high schools in Arkansas that have a player picked in the 3rd round of the NFL Draft.
Or have you forgotten where Damian Williams played school?

yraciv

Pcalitrack

Would this game still be one of the best if we had lost? :-)

Slacker

God is Great

Beer is Good

The Hogs were Awesome tonight.

WPS!

rzrbackrob

Quote from: razorbackfan86 on June 17, 2009, 11:00:50 pm
Do you believe in the thread now?

The Thread dodges bullets like Neo. The Thread is the one.
Good is the enemy of great

STRILE

I am gonna get up in the morning and call out every doubter! F U guys. Woo [CENSORED] pig baby!!!
"Strile is critical to Hogville.  He accounts for 0.00077% of all posts"  anonymous moderator

HawgNa280zx

Slacker

NuttinItUp

Boardon Hamsay

Quote from: Pillowhead Jackson on October 16, 2017, 07:51:05 pmDo nursing homes buy a lot of lobsters for their residents or are you back behind the trash dumpster selling hot lobsters ito Uncle Dewey for his social security money?
Quote from: Rudy Baylor on March 26, 2019, 08:33:58 pmBill Self seriously just jogged by my front yard. I almost accidentally sprayed him with Weed&Feed
Quote from: thebignasty on April 03, 2019, 12:07:41 pmExploitation of quantum mechanics pretty much has to be addressed in the NCAA handbook.
Quote from: theFlyingHog on June 09, 2021, 10:50:01 amYou certainly keep the waters well chummed.
Quote from: PonderinHog on October 22, 2021, 10:03:28 amI'm no longer drinking yet.

RazorBrat

olivebranchhog

Sometimes it takes a loss to make us realize what's really important

98hogs

Quote from: Knot2brite on June 17, 2009, 11:03:03 pm
Friday is my b-day and all I want is a win over LSU. It is my 40th and that would make it perfect!

Let tell u Bro, If your single 40 is a very good year!!!!!!!!!!  you will get more Pu..., than you can shake a __ _ _ _ at !!!!!!!!

smun83

great game!! if it was a movie scene people would say its too unbelievable.

HognotinMemphis

Quote from: RazorBrat on June 17, 2009, 11:07:14 pm
I hope Tschepikow can play Friday.
I just hope he got all those boogers. He was digging for gold several times on camera. Have to believe those were not the only times he happened to be digging.
I don't want you to agree with me because you're weak. I want you to agree with me because you know I'm right.

Boardon Hamsay

June 17, 2009, 11:08:23 pm #11067 Last Edit: June 17, 2009, 11:10:21 pm by rlh06
WPS!!!! :razorback:

Quote from: Pillowhead Jackson on October 16, 2017, 07:51:05 pmDo nursing homes buy a lot of lobsters for their residents or are you back behind the trash dumpster selling hot lobsters ito Uncle Dewey for his social security money?
Quote from: Rudy Baylor on March 26, 2019, 08:33:58 pmBill Self seriously just jogged by my front yard. I almost accidentally sprayed him with Weed&Feed
Quote from: thebignasty on April 03, 2019, 12:07:41 pmExploitation of quantum mechanics pretty much has to be addressed in the NCAA handbook.
Quote from: theFlyingHog on June 09, 2021, 10:50:01 amYou certainly keep the waters well chummed.
Quote from: PonderinHog on October 22, 2021, 10:03:28 amI'm no longer drinking yet.

PorcineSublime

Quote from: Pcalitrack on June 17, 2009, 11:05:57 pm
Would this game still be one of the best if we had lost? :-)
Right now I would say yes, in a few years, maybe not so much.
Sittin in the morning sun, I'll be sittin here when evening comes.

olivebranchhog

STRILE

"Strile is critical to Hogville.  He accounts for 0.00077% of all posts"  anonymous moderator

Mr.Mabry

If you don't understand why Arkansas is represented by a Razorback.........

They played like a pack of wild RAZORBACK HOGS!

Till Friday....Here kitty kitty kitty

HognotinMemphis

Quote from: PorcineSublime on June 17, 2009, 11:08:38 pm
Right now I would say yes, in a few years, maybe not so much.
Just like the Texas-Ark 1969 football game is one of the best even tho Hogs lost.
I don't want you to agree with me because you're weak. I want you to agree with me because you know I'm right.

snoblind

How many innings in a row did Virginia have a runner at 3rd base, 4 or 5? 

RZRBack_FAN

Man this has been an awesome season. Even with the slump. I was down on Dvh but I was clearly wrong and have no problem admitting it. I'm a DVH fan 4 life now.

STRILE

Woo pig! I could kick Anderson Silva's arse right now!!!

Knot2brite

quote author=98hogs link=topic=296176.msg4317274#msg4317274 date=1245298064]
Let tell u Bro, If your single 40 is a very good year!!!!!!!!!!  you will get more Pu..., than you can shake a __ _ _ _ at !!!!!!!!
[/quote]
Married with a kid on the way. happily married at that. Have to say that because the wife reads the board and she took me to Omaha for the first two games for my b-day
Usually in EI where intelligent conversation is required

010HogFan

First chance I've got to come to the computer in a while, and HOOOOOLYYYYY COOOWWWWW.
Even though it's been said millions of times, WHAT A GAME!!

I'll remember this one for a very long time, safe to say.
Keuchel is a MAN!

Oh, and Eibner can hit the ball when he swings.

WPS!!!

hog-man

Quote from: razorbackfan86 on June 17, 2009, 11:00:50 pm
Do you believe in the thread now?
HOG-MAN IS NOW A 100% BELIEVER IN THE THREAD, THANKS & HAVE A GOOD NIGHT!!!!!!  :razorback:
GOTTA HAVE MY HOGS!!!!!

whatsshakinbacon

Thread title changed - Am I right in reading that the game is 1:00 pm on Friday?

Bacon out...

selfexplanatory

The one thing I dreaded the most was a suicide squeeze, and Viriginia never attempted one.
This year's nominee for the Coopy award.
Quote from: majp51 on June 02, 2010, 03:27:42 pm
Err, now I know it's easy to bash Shiloh Christian, but I'm pretty there aren't that many high schools in Arkansas that have a player picked in the 3rd round of the NFL Draft.
Or have you forgotten where Damian Williams played school?

Boardon Hamsay

Quote from: snoblind on June 17, 2009, 11:09:37 pm
How many innings in a row did Virginia have a runner at 3rd base, 4 or 5? 

I shat myself each time so, 5.

Hot_Town_Hog

STRILE

Got the game on dvr. Watchin the end over and over!! WPS!!!!!!!!!

HogBreath

Quote from: STRILE on June 17, 2009, 11:01:26 pm
Ef you doubters. You can kiss my arse. Woo Franking Pig Soouieeeeeee!

Aren't you the same guy who said we needed to bench Eibner for the rest of the series?  Gonna kiss your own arse?
I said...LSU has often been an overrated team.

That ignoramus Draconian Sanctions said..if we're overrated, why are we ranked higher than you are?

Hogbody

Quote from: hog-man on June 17, 2009, 11:10:48 pm
HOG-MAN IS NOW A 100% BELIEVER IN THE THREAD, THANKS & HAVE A GOOD NIGHT!!!!!!  :razorback:
Lol...we tried to tell you

TomasPistola

Quote from: Hog Momster on January 06, 2011, 09:45:30 pm
You were right.
Quote from: Breems on April 28, 2011, 05:58:14 pm
You did a great job.
Quote from: Verge on June 22, 2011, 08:44:20 am
If you have some form of mental retardation i will stop making fun of you, just want to clarify this first.

NuttinItUp

Slacker

Quote from: selfexplanatory on June 17, 2009, 11:11:06 pm
The one thing I dreaded the most was a suicide squeeze, and Viriginia never attempted one.

I'm baffled as to why they didn't do that with 1 out. Very bad strategy.

Hogbody

nwa_razorback_coffee

I say we start Mike Irwin on Friday. That sucker is mad and he will take out some LSU players.

STRILE

Yup. I was dead wrong on that one, and I am kissing my own ass as we speak. Glad I showered this evening!

010HogFan

Quote from: nwa_razorback_coffee on June 17, 2009, 11:13:52 pm
I say we start Mike Irwin on Friday. That sucker is mad and he will take out some LSU players.

LMAO!!

HypocriticalHog

Amazing! Awesome! WOO PIG SOOIE! GO HOGS GO! The best game I've seen in a while!
RIP #88.

olivebranchhog

Whooooo. I love this team. Ill be Darred. He is making a case to be my favorite player on this team.
ZC mite be sad if he saw this.

razorbackfan86

Quote from: hog-man on June 17, 2009, 11:10:48 pm

Tried to tell ya.. + 1 for becoming a believer

Clint Alan

ALRIGHT GUYS, IM OUT

SEE YOU FELLA'S BACK HERE AT AROUND 12:35 ON FRIDAY FOR PRE-GAME, WITH PBP TO FOLLOW

YOU BOYS HAVE A SAFE NIGHT

GO HOGS!!!!

HAWGZZZZZZ WIN

HAWGZZZZZZZ WIN

HAWGZZZZZZZZ WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"It isn't hard to be good from time to time in sports. What's tough is being good every day." - Willie Mays