Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Corey Lanerie

Started by cbhawg03, March 26, 2016, 09:20:41 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

cbhawg03

Didn't somebody want him to come to Oaklawn and ride? Still want him as your jock after last couple rides on Mo Tom?

Amiss admitted to letting him have it right in front of the owners after the race. Also took him off his horse two races later.

jdelo77

Lanerie screwed me out of a nice trifecta in the race after the derby last year , he had tons of horse with no where to go and I needed him to hold on for third , of course he faded and I lost ...he screws me like Borel use to ..

husker71

gosh that was a bad ride   in trouble twice at least in the lane     this horse seems to find trouble so maybe no matter who they get to ride it could be trouble    I dont know how to play this horse in the future

cbhawg03

Quote from: husker71 on March 27, 2016, 01:38:07 pm
gosh that was a bad ride   in trouble twice at least in the lane     this horse seems to find trouble so maybe no matter who they get to ride it could be trouble    I dont know how to play this horse in the future

Pretty sure he had open track right in front of him and Lanerie went to the rail. Either way, time after time is going to cause you problems. Yet people are calling for Borel to ride the horse, they do know he will go straight to the rail right?

husker71

I dont think Borel     This might be one of those "who is available late" decisions   Is Bejarano spoken for??