Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Preakness Bets

Started by cbhawg03, May 17, 2014, 03:20:59 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

cbhawg03

cbhawg03

Leaning towards a couple of Supers

CC wt SI and ROC wt Dynamic Impact, General A Rod, Ring Weekend, Bayern, Kid Cruz, SI and ROC wt Dynamic Impact, General A Rod, Ring Weekend, Bayern, Kid Cruz, SI and ROC

SI and ROC wt CC wt Dynamic Impact, General A Rod, Ring Weekend, Bayern, Kid Cruz, SI and ROC wt Dynamic Impact, General A Rod, Ring Weekend, Bayern, Kid Cruz, SI and ROC

SI and ROC wt Dynamic Impact, General A Rod, Ring Weekend, Bayern, Kid Cruz, SI and ROC wt CC wt Dynamic Impact, General A Rod, Ring Weekend, Bayern, Kid Cruz, SI and ROC

Total bet: $18

Horse racer

HogFanInBryant

As bad as I want to see a Triple Crown champion, I won't let my true opinion of the race cost me money. 

$125 to win and place on #8 Social Inclusion

yraciv

Quote from: HogFanInBryant on May 17, 2014, 04:00:02 pm
As bad as I want to see a Triple Crown champion, I won't let my true opinion of the race cost me money. 

Think I'm with you on this one. I trust the computers more than the eye test, and time and time again the Derby winner is hyped up for the Preakness and underperforms.  If the 2/5 favorite beats me so be it, but CC will only be in my tri and super plays.

HogFanInBryant

Quote from: HogFanInBryant on May 17, 2014, 04:00:02 pm

Here to eat my crow...no excuses other than CC is just faster, better, and more talented!  I hope he does it again in 3 weeks!

songofthesword

CC ran the Preakness in 1:54 and 2 today. that's SMOKING fast. that's one second off Secretariat's track record and a full second faster than Street Sense/ Curlin in 2007.

He ran that fast because today, he had to. He ran slow in the derby because that's all that he had to do to win the race. I don't know why this concept is so hard for people to understand.

mckinneyhog5

Quote from: HogFanInBryant on May 17, 2014, 05:31:20 pm

Here to eat my crow...no excuses other than CC is just faster, better, and more talented!  I hope he does it again in 3 weeks!
I was wrong about ROC.  Although he didn't win,  he had a very impressive run.
Quote from: mckinneyhog5 on April 07, 2019, 10:29:55 pmGuys, we have hired the BEST coach that we could have hired. Musselman is gonna rock it here like we haven't seen since the early 90's. Just sit back and watch it unfold! We WILL be a nationally recognized program again soon.

riccoar

You guys follow these horses. Is CC the best 3 yr old of 2014? I thought with all the talk about SI's speed CC might be in trouble, but he looked pretty fast.

cbhawg03

Hit the Super, but would have been better if General A Rod would have caught SI. Oh well though.

Really thought ROC was going to get there, but CC just to good.

Big difference between Gowan and owner of Ria Antonia, you can tell when one is not talking out of his @ss. Borel's ride was horrible and it caught the horse a top 4 finisher.