Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Anybody here?

Started by cbhawg03, May 30, 2013, 08:54:30 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

cbhawg03

Where all you guys go?

Was some good races over the weekend, didn't see anybody commenting about them.

HogFanInBryant

I had to leave for a work trip early afternoon on Monday so I didn't get to play any of the grade 1s but did get to watch replays.  I played a few Sunday at Churchill and went 0 for 5 bets....really liked the double I posted but missed both parts of it.  I think I am gonna start playing Arlington a bit and only play there for a few weeks.  I got on a roll there last year for a few weeks playing horses that had good turf pedigree or had run ok in past turf races and were making the switch to poly at Arlington.  I have noticed that horses coming off a decent race on the turf at Keeneland run awesome next out on the Arlington poly. 

Anyone got any angles they like at Arlington?

cbhawg03

Ingrid Mason horses sprinting, but I will play those at any track.

mckinneyhog5

Played a pick 6 at Churchill today and got 5/6 for 40.00 missed the third leg as my horse ran 2nd.  Ugh

$2 Pick-6    4,5,​WT,5,9,​WT,2,​WT,4,​WT,7,9,10,​WT,5

6/6 payed a little over 3 grand....

Quote from: mckinneyhog5 on April 07, 2019, 10:29:55 pmGuys, we have hired the BEST coach that we could have hired. Musselman is gonna rock it here like we haven't seen since the early 90's. Just sit back and watch it unfold! We WILL be a nationally recognized program again soon.

cbhawg03

The last day of Gulfstream when the Rainbow 6 had to pay out, I had 5 out of 6. My only miss was by less than a head! That was sickening even though I would still split the pot with a bunch of other tickets.

jdelo77

I've been to lazy to put any effort into handicapping ...I might play a few spots today ...

Rendezvous Cook

I pretty much hang it up this time every year.  The time and effort I spend during Oaklawn requires a break when the season ends.