Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

IPhone for Twinspries

Started by Boaris Yellstin, February 14, 2013, 09:58:04 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Boaris Yellstin

Have any of you used your Iphone for placing bets while at Oaklawn? I just thought of that and would be good way to beat the long lines, especially on Derby Day, If it Works OK.

Rendezvous Cook

I use my twinspires at Oaklawn all the time.  I haven't used the "My Oaklawn" app yet. 

Note that AT&T has changed their network configurations and twinspires will not work using Safari on the iphone anymore.  You have to use the mobile version (m.twinspires.com) unless you are connected to a wireless network. 

The great thing about twinspires, is you can also call in your bets.

Boaris Yellstin

Quote from: Rendezvous Cook on February 14, 2013, 10:19:30 am
I use my twinspires at Oaklawn all the time.  I haven't used the "My Oaklawn" app yet. 

Note that AT&T has changed their network configurations and twinspires will not work using Safari on the iphone anymore.  You have to use the mobile version (m.twinspires.com) unless you are connected to a wireless network. 

Thanks for that Info, I just logged into twinspires here at work and was getting an error message!  I was wondering what the problem was I'll try the mobile twinspires.

snortman

Quote from: Rendezvous Cook on February 14, 2013, 10:19:30 am

+ 1 for you sir. I was wondering why I could not watch the live feed. I just thought for some reason it was my phone. Awesome, now I will never get anything done at work.

Rendezvous Cook

I just received an email that the AT&T issue has been solved.