Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Let us get to it: Ark @ LSU prediction

Started by HognotinMemphis, November 08, 2017, 01:00:02 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

HognotinMemphis

Last week, the Demozette had "Advantage: Arkansas" in every position in its weekly head to head article on the upcoming game. The Hogs eeked out a last minute, 1 point win over the mighty Chanticleers.

This week's "head to head" article will likely have LSU with the advantage over Arkansas in every position. What will be different this week is that LSU will not eek out a 1 point win over Arkansas. LSU will blow Arkansas off the field at least at badly as Auburn did and make them like it.

Bielema has quit. His staff has quit. The players have stopped caring enough to play with the "dog" in them. It will likely be worse than the prediction below. If Arkansas scores, it will be in the 4th Q vs 3rd stringers.

LSU: 48

Arkansas: 7
I don't want you to agree with me because you're weak. I want you to agree with me because you know I'm right.

Dropkick

jgphillips3

hogsanity

People ask me what I do in winter when there is no baseball.  I will tell you what I do. I stare out the window, and I wait for spring.

"Anything goes wrong, anything at all, your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, I'm going to blow your head off."  John Wayne in BIG JAKE

cjack

Quote from: hogsanity on November 08, 2017, 01:01:59 pm
Bout like last year, 38-10, maybe 45-14

Two in a row we agree on Hogsanity.  Getting crazy.   My guess is 38-10
Woooo Pig Soooie!

prattville pig

Life's too short to last long.

ipigsooie

56-10. Canada hangs an extra few scores in the 4th quarter just because.

smb

GeorgiaHOG

mckinneyhog5

Quote from: mckinneyhog5 on April 07, 2019, 10:29:55 pmGuys, we have hired the BEST coach that we could have hired. Musselman is gonna rock it here like we haven't seen since the early 90's. Just sit back and watch it unfold! We WILL be a nationally recognized program again soon.

Ex-Trumpet

Hogs miss a PAT early, go on to win 71-0.
Do dyslexic, agnostic insomniacs lie awake at night wondering if there really is a dog?

immahog

No lions No tigers No bears.....ImmaHog

smb

GeorgiaHOG

Marshfieldhog

LSU 31
ARK 24

Remember this team lost to Troy. Long and CBB lovers will claim a moral victory

hoglady

Inside every "older" person is a younger person wondering what the hell happened?

"Compassion for animals is intimately associated with goodness of character, and it may be confidently asserted that he who is cruel to animals cannot be a good man."
― Arthur Schopenhauer, The Basis of Morality

Dropkick

hoglady

Quote from: Marshfieldhog on November 08, 2017, 01:08:35 pm
LSU 31
ARK 24

LSU has been a different team since that loss.
Inside every "older" person is a younger person wondering what the hell happened?

"Compassion for animals is intimately associated with goodness of character, and it may be confidently asserted that he who is cruel to animals cannot be a good man."
― Arthur Schopenhauer, The Basis of Morality

PorkRinds

45-14. Most of our points in garbage time in the 4th quarter.

Ex-Trumpet

Do dyslexic, agnostic insomniacs lie awake at night wondering if there really is a dog?

STLHogFan

BEVO - It's what's for dinner.

hogatheart

48-14 bad guys. Darius Guice has a career game. 300+ yrds rushing. Hope AA returns to form and puts up more points. Not alot to be optimistic about after CC game.

bphi11ips

I never predict a score when I think we'll lose. When the majority here chalked this game up as a win or toss up 6 months ago, I counted it with Alabama and Auburn as a sure loss. Nothing has changed to make me think otherwise.

I will say this - somthing tells me this game will be competitive for at least a half and the Hogs cover. Every game is different. Arkansas played way beneath it's talent the last couple of weeks.  Enos is likely to game plan for this much like he did for A&M if Allen is healthy. I think the Hogs score around 21.  Arkansas has some Louisiana players on defense who will be playing with more passion than we've seen in a while.  Guice may burn the Hogs for 200, but I think we hold LSU to 35 points or less.
Life is too short for grudges and feuds.

Razorfox

rhames

"I'm too drunk to taste this chicken"

"Can we get some waffles after we get some ass?" - Aunt Tiffany Freeman

Quote from: Hamdsome 1 on September 05, 2023, 06:43:26 pmSTHU. I get in more steps per day, at work, than you could possibly fathom.
The only down time my legs see is when seated in 1st Class.

Hogwild

jkstock04

I'm gonna go 52-3. I don't see how we will stop them, and don't see how we will score. If we score a td against their 1st team defense I'll be shocked.
Thanks for the F Shack. 

Love,

Dirty Mike and the Boys

cjack

I predicted 38 -10, but I forgot to add a career best for somebody on LSU.  I know that's almost a gimmie, but I didn't write than on my score pick.
Woooo Pig Soooie!

The NewEra

bosshog84

What's your prediction on the game Clubber?

Vantage 8 dude

LSU 31
ARK 24

Well the loss to Troy was a LONG time ago when it comes to a season. In looking back on it this might have been the best thing that could have happened to them, hard as it might be to believe, because I think it forced the Tigers to really buckle down and concentrate on their fundamentals and effort going forward. Besides, Troy is a TON better team than CC even though we did virtually everything in our power to let them take a victory at our homecoming :-X :puke:

phadedhawg

DemiHOG

The Kig

Quote from: ipigsooie on November 08, 2017, 01:06:34 pm
56-10. Canada hangs an extra few scores in the 4th quarter just because.

70-13... Just cuz we aren't scoring 31 against LSU, but Canada would love to hit 70 to make a point.  Don't think there is real animosity between them but the reminder of their last game on the same staff.  Only way they don't get there is if they get multiple delay of game calls because nobody understands Coach Waterboy.
Poker Porker

HF#1

"We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid."  <br /><br />Benjamin Franklin

DeltaBoy

LSU 31
ARK 24

I say reverse the score and we set.
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

Cotton

LSU 31
ARK 24

They beat Auburn though.

48-17 We bleaux.
"Who got a Scantron for Ryan Mallet?"  - Ryan Mallet, 2009

Razorbacks in Mexico

Ponderin' SUX

TM Hog

I think the Hogs come out playing hard after the embarrassing performance last week. I wouldn't be surprised if the Hogs won or kept it close.  38-31 Hogs.

1highhog

Tigers-42
Hogs-10

Tigers RB Guice will have 243 all purpose yds against us.

hawgball40

We always seem to get up for LSU, since its bragging rights and the boot. But, this years team is too bad. LSU will out talent us plain and simple.
LSU 38
Hogs 17

Potosihog

Hogs hang close until AA takes a hard shot on his bad shoulder.  Storey comes in and we don't score again.  The problem is with our OLine that is likely to happen in the first quarter.

49-7 kats

HoggyCat

I'm only responsible for what I say, not how you perceive it.

younghog

GO HOGS

Malvin

31-0 LSU.  I don't see how we score anything against their defense, we may not make it past the 50 yard line.  There is a chance we get a field goal but I think this is the game we get pounded into dust, mentally and physically.  After the game Bret gives out corndogs to the entire team to celebrate, then adds 10 stickers to Kelly's helmet for getting on the bus.   

Tusks

sometimes it's a good and some times it's a schit

1highhog

Quote from: younghog on November 08, 2017, 01:48:26 pm
ARKANSAS 33
LSU           17

Pass it around man, whatever you're smoking,,

jst01

Quote from: hawgball40 on November 08, 2017, 01:43:32 pm
We always seem to get up for LSU, since its bragging rights and the boot. But, this years team is too bad. LSU will out talent us plain and simple.
LSU 38
Hogs 17

This seems right.

It's crazy how after this team gives fans clear evidence all season just how bad they are and overmatched against talented teams; yet there still are people every week that pick the Hogs to win.  I've realized those fans don't truly believe that. It's now become a pick to "spite" anyone picking against the Hogs.

Seebs

66-12. That would be one missed extra point and one failed going for two.

Ty Story plays at the end as he is the only healthy one left.

The LSU RB goes for 310.

We are close.
To add a "sig line" or "signature line": Go to your "profile" then go to "modify profile" then scroll down to where it says "Signature" and type in what you want it to say and then click on "change profile". That's it, you're done. Your sig line will only show up on your first post on each page.

PorkSoda

28-27 hogs continue their unlikely streak of 1 point wins.

I wonder what the NCAA record for that is...maybe we can make history.
"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." ― Edgar Allan Poe
"If quantum mechanics hasn't profoundly shocked you, you haven't understood it yet. Everything we call real is made of things that cannot be regarded as real." – Niels Bohr
"A mind stretched to a new idea, never returns to its original dimensions" ~ Oliver Wendell Holmes
Quote from: PonderinHog on August 07, 2023, 06:37:15 pmYeah, we're all here, but we ain't all there.

DOC-T

Hogs are on a 2 game win streak, make it 3!                     Hogs 31 - Lsu 30

rzrbackramsfan

Quote from: HoginMemphis on November 08, 2017, 01:00:02 pm
Last week, the Demozette had "Advantage: Arkansas" in every position in its weekly head to head article on the upcoming game. The Hogs eeked out a last minute, 1 point win over the mighty Chanticleers.

This week's "head to head" article will likely have LSU with the advantage over Arkansas in every position. What will be different this week is that LSU will not eek out a 1 point win over Arkansas. LSU will blow Arkansas off the field at least at badly as Auburn did and make them like it.

Bielema has quit. His staff has quit. The players have stopped caring enough to play with the "dog" in them. It will likely be worse than the prediction below. If Arkansas scores, it will be in the 4th Q vs 3rd stringers.

LSU: 48

Arkansas: 7

I think one last hurrah for Bret and we beat LSU.