Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

A-State Notes Georgia Southern

Started by Seminole Indian, October 03, 2017, 07:40:06 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Seminole Indian

Wednesday night at 7:00 p.m. in Statesboro Georgia. Telecast on ESPN2.

A-State (1-2) and Georgia Southern (0-3).

Both teams are coming off lackluster performance with A-State losing to SMU (21-44), and Georgia Southern to Indiana (17-52).

A-State QB Justice Hansen is apparently well enough to play, but backup Logan Bonner ha received most of the reps in practice.

A-State is reportedly healthy for the game.

https://www.nmnathletics.com//pdf9/5458926.pdf?_ga=2.2716021.495780513.1507033225-22631205.1507033225

"In truth, knowledge is a great and very useful quality; those who despise it give evidence enough of their stupidity. Yet I do not set its value at that extreme measure that some attribute to it." - Michel de Montaigne

DeltaBoy

If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

PossumFan

ASU up 22-17 at half. Should be whipping the tar out of this winless Georgia Southern team, which has NO passing game and came in averaging 12 points a game. Very uninspired effort so far by the Red Wolves.

PossumFan

ASU wins 43-25. Very frustrating game. Inconsistent offense (4 ints by Hansen) and lousy defense and tackling. Not optimistic about Red Wolves' prospects for another Sun Belt title.

pigture perfect

I do like the Red Indian Wolves. They didn't looked their best tonight.
The 2 biggest fools in the world: He who has an answer for everything and he who argues with him.  - original.<br /> <br />The first thing I'm going to ask a lawyer (when I might need one) is, "You don't post on Hogville do you?"

Lanny

"It's only a game if you win but if you lose it's a stinking waste of time."

Al Bundy