Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2 drivers, 3 wood, and balls for sale

Started by sooiebaby, April 18, 2015, 02:22:53 am

Previous topic - Next topic

sooiebaby

First things first,obligatory long time lurker, first time poster in the FAG forum.

That said, i have a few items i need to rid myself of so i can justify the new bundles of joy in my bag this year. First up, the drivers :

Nike VR Pro limited edition, 9.5 loft, regular flex Diamana 'ahina 65 shaft, Very good condition w/ headcover included, gamed probably a dozen times - $60obo

Cleveland TL310 Launcher Ultralight, 9.5 loft, Stiff flex Miyazaki tour issue shaft, slight hairline crack in head that DOES NOT affect playability at all. This has been my go to driver the last couple years and is the hottest club ive personally ever swung. Good condition, No headcover (damn drunks)...$50 obo

Adams Speedline F11 3 wood, Stiff flex Aldila Voodoo shaft, very good condition, headcover included, $40 obo

I also have 100 Nike 20xi,20xi-x,20xi-s in near perfect condition (looks like someone opened the sleeve and dumped them in the fairway) that i'll let go for $80 obo.

PM me if interested, i live in NWA and would be happy to meet anyone to play a round so you can check them out. Thanks, and hit em' straight boys!
The problem with todays society is that no one drinks from the skulls of their enemies anymore.

sooiebaby

Sorry, went full retard, here are the pics...
The problem with todays society is that no one drinks from the skulls of their enemies anymore.

sooiebaby

sooiebaby

OnTheHillHogFan

Quote from: JaketheSnake on November 07, 2012, 10:28:17 am
Shoot the Obama deer... the ones that come for the free corn.
Quote from: ReddieHawg on November 06, 2013, 09:38:24 am
Do you happen to have any rapping skills? I think we could set you up with DJ Khaled and you could make a song entitled, "All I Do Is Bitch"

sooiebaby

I sure do! Still have everything, actually.