Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

"I feel sorry for Tiger,"

Started by cosmodrum, July 21, 2013, 03:47:44 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

cosmodrum

says old white guy at the Chili's bar at O'Hare.

Go away, batin'

Sir Oinksalot

Be ye therefore like the grasses and yield
to the inevitable forces of Nature,
and in so yielding survive...

CallThemHawgs!

Some people need to be drop kicked on the spot. Case in point.

The Artist Yo Huckleberry

Nothing more enjoyable than watching Tigger eat a booger! Lol

RazorWorld

you should have a &@#*^# in this post...somewhere

Dillar Dog

rcopela

Quote from: cosmodrum on July 21, 2013, 03:47:44 pm
says old white guy at the Chili's bar at O'Hare.

I was having lunch there before flight a few years ago when the biggest human I've ever seen walked up and asked if he could set with me, last seat available that day, before long everyone was asking him for his autograph, he asked me if I  knew who he was, (didn't have a clue) The Big Show he told me wrestler, his hands made that Chili's burger look like a little sausage biscuit

kingofdequeen

Quote from: rcopela on July 22, 2013, 08:02:30 am
I was having lunch there before flight a few years ago when the biggest human I've ever seen walked up and asked if he could set with me, last seat available that day, before long everyone was asking him for his autograph, he asked me if I  knew who he was, (didn't have a clue) The Big Show he told me wrestler, his hands made that Chili's burger look like a little sausage biscuit

true story

a buddy of my wife's came to our wedding, and we went to mempho after to party.  this buddy's brother shows up...biggest human i've ever seen.  LEGIT 7'4" and 4 bills. 

coolstorybro

Albert Einswine

Quote from: kingofdequeen on July 22, 2013, 09:09:27 am
true story

a buddy of my wife's came to our wedding, and we went to mempho after to party.  this buddy's brother shows up...biggest human i've ever seen.  LEGIT 7'4" and 4 bills. 

coolstorybro

You partied with Captain Insano?  Sweet
"Funny thing, I become a hell of a good fisherman when the trout decide to commit suicide." ~ John D. Voelker

CallThemHawgs!

Quote from: kingofdequeen on July 22, 2013, 09:09:27 am
true story

coolstorybro

He was not 7`4 you are just that short, and were that drunk.