Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Wonder the impact on Ole Misses current commits

Started by Razorbacks#1, January 29, 2016, 01:54:42 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Hogsmo Kramer

Bout damn time.

You have to be deaf, dumb, and blind to not see they were cheating and cheating BIG!

Hogville = The Nexus of the Universe!!!!!

Hoggish1

Quote from: ChiTown27 on January 29, 2016, 04:08:24 pm
That's what Miss Stake refers to them as. . . It's probably a Miss Stake prank.

It's a Misstake prank on Olepiss' board? OK...  Maybe they still think it's cool.

hobhog

duckman

titanhawg

Quote from: yraciv on January 29, 2016, 03:23:53 pm
Did you see the visitors list for Ole Miss this weekend?
http://olemiss.247sports.com/Season/2016-Football/Visits

Damn! This should make things interesting.
Wow!  I don't know if I've ever seen Bama bring in a group like that for one weekend.  That's just crazy.

Cinco de Hogo

Nothing to see here!

Pre-dates Freeze LOL!

NCAA cop out!

TNRazorbacker

What -NO? I was sure all these 5 stars from every corner of the country were suddenly interested in Ole Miss purely on the prospect of a high quality Mississippi education. That and the scenery of course.

bigdaddyhawg

Quote from: Cinco de Hogo on January 30, 2016, 06:35:28 am
Nothing to see here!

Pre-dates Freeze LOL!

NCAA cop out!

I noted ESPN's headline: Most Charges Predate Freeze At Ole Miss

So, it's OK that's it's only PART of the charges ... that's as good as NONE, according to our media leader, huh?

Suck it, ESPN.  Why in the hell would they try to sugarcoat the fact that SOME of the charges, ANY of the charges were while Freeze was there?

I truly hate the worldwide leader.  Worst thing that ever happened to sports.
Let us then turn this government back into the channel in which the framers of the Constitution originally placed it.  Abraham Lincoln, 1858

Cinco de Hogo

Quote from: TNRazorbacker on January 30, 2016, 06:41:22 am
What -NO? I was sure all these 5 stars from every corner of the country were suddenly interested in Ole Miss purely on the prospect of a high quality Mississippi education. That and the scenery of course.

Evidently it's because Hootie once coached there.

jgphillips3

Nothing to see here!

Pre-dates Freeze LOL!

NCAA cop out!

Of course it pre-dates Freeze.  It has to.  It takes time to get a proper bagman scheme up and running and then to get a coach in place who plays dumb.

lasthog

Quote from: jgphillips3 on January 30, 2016, 07:40:20 am
Of course it pre-dates Freeze.  It has to.  It takes time to get a proper bagman scheme up and running and then to get a coach in place who plays dumb.

Freeze ain't playing.

jgphillips3

Hoggish1

Quote from: TNRazorbacker on January 30, 2016, 06:41:22 am

and you can't overlook what Col. Reb has meant to Black History...

Großer Kriegschwein

Quote from: lasthog on January 30, 2016, 07:45:08 am

Freeze ain't playing.

Freeze's next job with be Oregon State. He can double as the mascot and save money.
This is my non-signature signature.

longpig

Quote from: Großer Kriegschwein on January 29, 2016, 07:00:03 pm
I can't help but be suspicious of the intelligence of the BoT that would hire Dale after his "audition" at Arkansas.

Or hire a Defensive Line Coach to install a West Coast offense.

Nothing ever surprises me about Ole Miss.

It's right up there with LeSU trading DCs but keeping Cam Cameron and his 10 nonserviceable QBs when the passing game is what's holding them back. 
Don't be scared, be smart.

longpig

Don't be scared, be smart.

hobhog

Nothing to see here!

Pre-dates Freeze LOL!

NCAA cop out!

Tunsil issue on Freeze's watch

Großer Kriegschwein

Quote from: longpig on January 30, 2016, 12:47:29 pm
It's right up there with LeSU trading DCs but keeping Cam Cameron and his 10 nonserviceable QBs when the passing game is what's holding them back.

Yeah..... That was kinda weird. Probably watching reruns of Family Guy instead of game-film.
This is my non-signature signature.

SemperFi

Quote from: DukeOfPork on January 29, 2016, 02:01:50 pm
He rarely posts.  But when he does, what he says always comes to pass. 

He posted this four days ago:

http://tigerboard.com/boards/view.php?message=13537692

And this:

http://tigerboard.com/boards/view.php?message=13537706

Once again, I would really like to thank Hogville for the amazing website that it is and because it does not resemble that crap that is other fan message boards as the tiger board in the above links.  :puke:

OM is going to suffer for this crap and they deserve the crap storm that is brewing.
Some people wonder all their lives if they've made a difference. The Marines don't have that problem. - Ronald Reagan

Hog N Bama

If I were commit to them right now, I would sure be reconsidering that commitment. I must admit I feel guilty taking pleasure in their situation. I just come back to earth and realize how it would be if it was us. But good grief...  I am must not buying it, nor is anybody else with minimal intelligence. I am just happy we have beat them the last 2 years. Coach B owns Freeze. :razorback: :razorback: :razorback:

DukeOfPork

Seriously, this is the guy that 5-star players are tripping all over each other to commit to.  So that they can play at a school in the middle of nowhere that had a caricature of a slave owner as their mascot just a few years ago...for a football team that has never made it to Atlanta in their entire history.

It just does not make sense.

I mean, Ole Miss should purposely turn down a few of these top recruits just so that the cheating isn't quite so obvious.

BornaHog

Freeze was a high school coach that got Ole pi$$ a highly ranked kid to go to them and was probably paid for him. He then went to a low level D1 school for a year. He then got the job at ole pi$$ and his first year had a top 10 class. If anyone truely believes there were not $$$$$$$ involved, they need to be institutionalized because they are insane! That is all!!!!!!   WPS    :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback:   GHG
Born a HOG and will die a HOG, but that's not the only way to become a HOG

duckman

Dropkick

Athog

Quote from: KevinOMReb on January 29, 2016, 06:44:37 pm
So was Mississippi State.  Go look at their commit list and you'll see why.

Look at missy and we still kick that a$$!'

HoggusMaximus

With all those big * classes Ole Miss still cant beat Arkansas, who cares how many kids they pay off. It just shows how much better our coach is than theirs.

DukeOfPork

Quote from: HoggusMaximus on January 30, 2016, 09:49:11 pm
With all those big * classes Ole Miss still cant beat Arkansas, who cares how many kids they pay off. It just shows how much better our coach is than theirs.

Well, Freeze is twice as good at recruiting than he is at coaching.  Ole Miss is so much better the last couple of years, but that is due to the increase in talent. 

It's laughable that they are outrecruiting Bama.  That doesn't pass the smell test at all.

scruf

Dan Enos started following D'Vaughn Pennamon yesterday on Twitter......

Hognspace

Quote from: scruf on January 31, 2016, 06:24:37 am
Dan Enos started following D'Vaughn Pennamon yesterday on Twitter......

No thank you.  Don't want any of Ole Miss sloppy seconds. 

LAHOG1962

Quote from: HoggusMaximus on January 30, 2016, 09:49:11 pm
Yep, In the movie Sandra Bullock had to show him how to coach.

HogNDas

We may be missing the point....OM beats Bama 2 years in a row...and then, less than a week before NSD, the NCAA comes out with a NOA to OM with essentially no violations occurring under the Freeze administration.  Virtually all the violations involve WOMEN'S BASKETBALL!   Are you kidding!; this is something to stunt the OM 2016 recruiting class.  The Tunsil situation was resolved with a 7 game suspension.

Now, let's look deeper at the situation.  Who is the Pres of the NCAA, Mark Emmert.  Who was the chancellor at LSU when Nic Satan was hired?  Mark Emmert.
When the "status quo" starts getting "shaken up"; ie a lower tier team rising to the top, Ole Miss, then the crimson giant gets mad!....

If we continue our climb nationally, we will be next!!!   :razorback:

The witch hunt was on and the chase was too thrilling to be slowed by the truth.

MemphisBossHog

Quote from: PorkRinds on January 29, 2016, 01:57:46 pm
Where's the Ole Miss fan that was in here the other day saying Ole Miss doesn't cheat?
I think the violations they are talking about go back to when Hootie was there.  They havent even gotten to when Hugh Freeze got there.  That is when it really started getting bold.

Ole Miss fans are convinced (errrr delusional) that all this is is jealous schools or the NCAA "hatin" on the Rebs and just cannot stand to see them succeed.

As I posted in another thread, I know Reb fans who simply say that "paying players (in whatever form you want to call it) goes on everywhere and Ole Miss isnt doing anything anybody else isnt doing so why is everybody picking on us."

Its really funny how they have all drunk the kool aid and they honestly believe that all those studs are considering OM because of Hugh Freeze and how he "cares" about em and he looks their momma in the eye and tells her that he will take care of her boy.   Its just comical how Reb fans somehow have created this "people are just hatin on us and they are jealous and dont want the Rebs to succeed" narrative to justify any investigation into their recruiting. 

MemphisBossHog

Quote from: DukeOfPork on January 30, 2016, 09:05:30 pm

Seriously, this is the guy that 5-star players are tripping all over each other to commit to.  So that they can play at a school in the middle of nowhere that had a caricature of a slave owner as their mascot just a few years ago...for a football team that has never made it to Atlanta in their entire history.

I mean, Ole Miss should purposely turn down a few of these top recruits just so that the cheating isn't quite so obvious.
I used this point more or less the other day while debating this recruiting stuff with an Ole Miss fan.  I said that it just didnt make sense that stud players from all over the nation would be almost flocking to come play in Oxford in maybe the most racist state in the nation in a state that has the confederate flag in its state flag and where up until a few years ago, the fans waved the Stars and Bars at games.

Now because Hugh Freeze comes in and is so folksy and down home and talks about how much he cares about the players and all that crapt, 5 star studs from all over the US are making a trail to Oxford.  It certainly does not make sense.

The reason OM is being investigated goes back to before Freeze, so they havent even gotten to the Freeze Era.  Ole Miss has figured out some way to do all this and be able to not have a paper trail and not have witnesses that will talk.  Must have found someone at Auburn to teach them how to do it since they got Cam Newton and won a national championship and they havent been caught yet.  Ole Miss must have figured that its worth the risk to "put OM back on the map in college football," and they are putting their "money" where their mouths are.

HogNDas

Ole Miss has figured out some way to do all this and be able to not have a paper trail and not have witnesses that will talk.

I think this supports that this is a Bama/Msu conspiracy...."no paper trail; no witnesses; and no testimonials".....
Everyone accuses them.  LET'S REPORT THEM if we have evidence....as many transgressions as they are guilty of, we can FRY them!...All this "hearsay" is not admissible... again, the crimson giant is smiling!... cause we've been lured into their trap...and their plan is working.

We're next!... :razorback:

Hoggish1

Hoggish1

Quote from: DukeOfPork on January 30, 2016, 09:05:30 pm

Couldn't agree more.  ...just an aside but are those eyes really close or what...

duckman

Quote from: HogNDas on January 31, 2016, 10:46:48 am
Ole Miss has figured out some way to do all this and be able to not have a paper trail and not have witnesses that will talk.

I think this supports that this is a Bama/Msu conspiracy...."no paper trail; no witnesses; and no testimonials".....
Everyone accuses them.  LET'S REPORT THEM if we have evidence....as many transgressions as they are guilty of, we can FRY them!...All this "hearsay" is not admissible... again, the crimson giant is smiling!... cause you've been lured into their trap...and their plan is working.

Disagree...

As I said a while back before this came to pass.  You don't cheat and beat Bama.  I said it was just a matter or time before the hammer falls.  What I disgagree with is the we're next statement.  Nobody comes in and starts out recruiting Bama when they have never even sniffed the top ten.  Ole Miss is dirty and even Stevie Wonder can see it.  We are not dirty, and we are not next.

Hoggish1

Quote from: HogNDas on January 31, 2016, 10:46:48 am

Everyone accuses them.  LET'S REPORT THEM if we have evidence....as many transgressions as they are guilty of, we can FRY them!...All this "hearsay" is not admissible... again, the crimson giant is smiling!... cause we've been lured into their trap...and their plan is working.

So, tell me about what you think about climate change...

HogNDas

The question is, "why can't we be Bama when it comes to recruiting?"...and if we do become a "Bama" in recruiting, does that mean we are cheating?...We won't win a NC until we do recruit on a Bama level, so why not make that level of recruiting happen!?   I don't understand why we, or Ole Miss, or KY, or SC has to be called cheaters when we start recruiting with Bama?...What about Bama's campus makes it better than the Hill?  NOTHING!....I just think the timing on this smells....even IF OM is guilty, this has bummer/M-Stank overtones....just sayin'!   :razorback:

Seebs

No change, probably a spike up for them.  Freese's infractions will show up after he is gone. 
To add a "sig line" or "signature line": Go to your "profile" then go to "modify profile" then scroll down to where it says "Signature" and type in what you want it to say and then click on "change profile". That's it, you're done. Your sig line will only show up on your first post on each page.

jjdlc

Quote from: HogNDas on January 31, 2016, 11:09:03 am
The question is, "why can't we be Bama when it comes to recruiting?"...and if we do become a "Bama" in recruiting, does that mean we are cheating?...We won't win a NC until we do recruit on a Bama level, so why not make that level of recruiting happen!?   I don't understand why we, or Ole Miss, or KY, or SC has to be called cheaters when we start recruiting with Bama?...What about Bama's campus makes it better than the Hill?  NOTHING!....I just think the timing on this smells....even IF OM is guilty, this has bummer/M-Stank overtones....just sayin'!   :razorback:

Here is the thing, Under CBB, our recruiting has been improving every year, however, that improvement has been slow.  If we have a strong finish with these last 3 or 4 recruits we are on, we could take a big step forward this year, but we're still talking maybe 5 or 6 spots.  That is how improvement happens, it takes time, stability, and sustained performance on the field. 

Ole Miss on the other hand, went from perennially finishing in the 25-40 range, to having not one, but repeated top ten recruiting classes over night.  The coach they hired didn't have a history as a big time recruiter, he only had 1 year history as a D-1 coach, at Arkansas State.  What they have done is tantamount to winning the lottery repeatedly.  Something stinks.

Dropkick

Quote from: KevinOMReb on January 29, 2016, 06:39:40 pm
Much ado about nothing.  Go listen to the ESPN report.  Most of this is women's basketball.   We might lose a scholly or two next year.   All secondary.  It's killing MSU.   They were hoping something awful to take the focus off their horrible class. 
lol

Fort Dweller

Quote from: Fatty McGee on June 03, 2012, 09:43:59 pmRabid gay rampage?  That's quite a phrase.  I picture rundown neighborhoods being gentrified by angry, fit, childless, and well dressed mobs.
Quote from: sharpd1 on September 23, 2012, 08:33:21 pmSome of the people posting on here aren't good at brain stuff.
Quote from: PonderinHog on June 26, 2013, 11:15:49 pm
What if he chews a Poptart into the shape of two men holding hands - or worse?
Quote from: PharmacistHog on February 19, 2015, 10:09:07 am
Did you really click on the "report to moderator" button.  And not only that but do it on yourself?