Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Wonder the impact on Ole Misses current commits

Started by Razorbacks#1, January 29, 2016, 01:54:42 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

Großer Kriegschwein

This is my non-signature signature.

ADavisTheGOAT

If we don't get Porter, Pennamon is still available  ;D
Razorbacks | Redskins | Pelicans | LA Tech

PorkRinds

Where's the Ole Miss fan that was in here the other day saying Ole Miss doesn't cheat? 

hawginbigd1

Bout damn time, NCAA may not be completely useless after all!

DukeOfPork

Finally!

Mubobby on the Mizzou board came out the other day and said that Ole Miss has been unbelievably bold in their cheating recently and it was a matter of time before they were caught.

Say what you will about him, but he DOES have connections to the football staff at Mizzou, so when he is saying this, you know that it's because the Mizzou staff is saying it.

Großer Kriegschwein

Quote from: PorkRinds on January 29, 2016, 01:57:46 pm
Where's the Ole Miss fan that was in here the other day saying Ole Miss doesn't cheat?

He had an appointment with his shrink. Still working thru some 4th & 25 issues.

PorkRinds

Quote from: Großer Kriegschwein on January 29, 2016, 01:57:56 pm

It was a mod I think.  KevinOMRebel maybe?  Can't remember.

Wildhog

Arkansas Razorbacks Football National Championships:
1909/1964/1965/1977

FreshHog

Quote from: Großer Kriegschwein on January 29, 2016, 01:57:56 pm

omg... thats just savage... God bless.

Someone get me the number for the burn unit, jesus christ almighty.

presidenthog

January 29, 2016, 02:00:55 pm #10 Last Edit: January 29, 2016, 02:11:49 pm by presidenthog
Quote from: DukeOfPork on January 29, 2016, 01:56:04 pm
Finally!

Mubobby on the Mizzou board came out the other day and said that Ole Miss has been unbelievably bold in their cheating recently and it was a matter of time before they were caught.

Say what you will about him, but he DOES have connections to the football staff at Mizzou, so when he is saying this, you know that it's because the Mizzou staff is saying it.
I take whatever MUBOBBY says to the bank. the dude has been a bearer of bad news,and now good news LOL.

Großer Kriegschwein

PorkRinds

rzrbk4life

Ole Miss can keep winning on NSD, we'll just keep winning on the field. WPS
Let's call those hogs!!!!

PorkRinds

Wonder if the eager beaver is going to take to twitter this time to dare anyone that has proof to send it to the compliance department. I'm gonna guess not...

Vantage 8 dude

Quote from: Razorbacks#1 on January 29, 2016, 01:54:42 pm
https://sports.yahoo.com/news/sources--ncaa-to-formally-charge-mississippi-with-rules-violations-193911274.html
Whatttttttttttttt?????!!!!! ??? Ole Misery being investigated for possible rules (including recruiting) violations ??? ::) Tell me it can't possibly be so!! I know: everyone else in the SEC are really just jealous of the Retard's recent success and are just whining about it-especially the Tide. I know: the usual party line-"Nothing to see here". :puke:

DukeOfPork

Quote from: presidenthog on January 29, 2016, 02:00:55 pm
I take whatever MUBOBBY says to the bank. the dude has been a nearer of bad news,and now good news LOL.

He rarely posts.  But when he does, what he says always comes to pass. 

He posted this four days ago:

http://tigerboard.com/boards/view.php?message=13537692

And this:

http://tigerboard.com/boards/view.php?message=13537706

davispard

Quote from: Surfing8 on January 29, 2016, 02:01:26 pm
NCAA is upset with an SEC team??

This is usually when a Southern Miss or Tulane ought to be really nervous. 
Don't worry, Southern Miss is up the proverbial creek without a paddle or a canoe!!!

southarkhog06

I will still be shocked if they get any more than a slap on the wrist, they are making the SEC/NCAA too much money right now.

WooPig90

hawginbigd1

Quote from: Wildhog on January 29, 2016, 01:58:55 pm
Where are you, NaturalStateReb?
One of these guys had a long post in one of these threads that basically said, Tunsil was getting a car provided to him for free, the NCAA was all over the program and they haven't found any violations or cheating. Wait Wut?

I quoted him and asked if he maybe had a problem thinking and typing at the same time!

Kevin

Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7
Reject Every Kind Of Evil 1 Thessalonians 5:22

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

PorkRinds

My guess is their excuse will be "this must have happened before Hugh Freeze was the coach". 

DukeOfPork

Quote from: Surfing8 on January 29, 2016, 02:07:52 pm
Please tell me you used google to find those posts, and didn't actually navigate that site...

Looking at that forum reminds me of Windows ME, and that's not a good thing.

Ha!  Windows ME.  That's perfect.

No, I live in Missouri and I post over there.  Yes, the board format makes my eyes bleed.

FreshHog

Quote from: Surfing8 on January 29, 2016, 02:07:52 pm
Please tell me you used google to find those posts, and didn't actually navigate that site...

Looking at that forum reminds me of Windows ME, and that's not a good thing.

its so bad... like what the actual heck is going on there? Whoever developed and built that forum needs to be smacked upside the head.

PorkRinds

Quote from: DukeOfPork on January 29, 2016, 02:11:45 pm
Ha!  Windows ME.  That's perfect.

No, I live in Missouri and I post over there.  Yes, the board format makes my eyes bleed.

Why wouldn't they just fix it?  My gosh, it's unreadable.

factchecker

Quote from: PorkRinds on January 29, 2016, 02:13:13 pm
My guess is their excuse will be "this must have happened before Hugh Freeze was the coach".

Their fans are already saying that it's dating back to Nutt.

Other fans are saying it has to do with women's track.... so the NCAA is gonna come down b/c of women's track?

WORK FOR IT
PLAN ON IT
EARN IT
OMAHOGS

hawginbigd1

PorkRinds

Quote from: factchecker on January 29, 2016, 02:14:51 pm

Other fans are saying it has to do with women's track.... so the NCAA is gonna come down b/c of women's track?

Blame Arkansas!

Großer Kriegschwein

Quote from: FreshHog on January 29, 2016, 02:01:31 pm
omg... thats just savage... God bless.

Someone get me the number for the burn unit, jesus christ almighty.

If you saw some of the garbage posted on here after that play, you'd have no pity on them either.

hawginbigd1

Quote from: factchecker on January 29, 2016, 02:14:51 pm

Article said part were before, so ergo some were during his tenure.

RME

"This is the latest step in a long, laborious NCAA investigation, part of which predates football coach Hugh Freeze's arrival at Ole Miss in 2012."

I mean I understand investigations like this can take quite a good amount of time but...they've been investigating since before 2012? Good lord.

Großer Kriegschwein

Quote from: RyanMallettsEgo on January 29, 2016, 02:18:27 pm
"This is the latest step in a long, laborious NCAA investigation, part of which predates football coach Hugh Freeze's arrival at Ole Miss in 2012."

I mean I understand investigations like this can take quite a good amount of time but...they've been investigating since before 2012? Good lord.

Probably didn't find anything until after he showed up though.

RME

Quote from: Großer Kriegschwein on January 29, 2016, 02:18:14 pm
Probably didn't find anything until after he showed up though.

Well, I mean I'm sure they had found something or else received some pretty strong indication something was happening or else they wouldn't have been investigating since then.

southarkhog06

I am so ready for the justifications, twill be EPIC!!!

DukeOfPork

Quote from: PorkRinds on January 29, 2016, 02:14:48 pm
Why wouldn't they just fix it?  My gosh, it's unreadable.

And that is hands down the best Mizzou board.

GoHogzzGo

Finally, goodness. I like the school but a bit ridiculous recently.
Success isn't permanent and failure isn't fatal.

hawginbigd1

Quote from: RyanMallettsEgo on January 29, 2016, 02:18:27 pm

Come now dude I don't think many are going to forget your 5011 posts poohing on anybody talking about how much OM has been cheating!

Atlhogfan1

Quote from: Razorbacks#1 on January 29, 2016, 02:12:16 pm
Gregory Little, come on down

That female needs to play for a flag football program.

Interesting NSR tried to deflect attention earlier this week towards agents and Bama. 
Quote from: MaconBacon on March 22, 2018, 10:30:04 amWe had a good run in the 90's and one NC and now the whole state still laments that we are a top seed program and have kids standing in line to come to good ole Arkansas.  We're just a flash in the pan boys. 

duckman

BOOM!!!  Told ya just a matter of time, there is cheating and then there is CHEATING that would make SMU proud...

southarkhog06

Quote from: RyanMallettsEgo on January 29, 2016, 02:20:30 pm
Well, I mean I'm sure they had found something or else received some pretty strong indication something was happening or else they wouldn't have been investigating since then.
Im sure they have been investigating since the Tougheys(SP) hand delivered them a 5 star LT.

Hog N Bama

Tis kinda interesting they got caught AFTER beating Bama twice isn't it? ;)

southarkhog06

Quote from: duckman on January 29, 2016, 02:21:58 pm
BOOM!!!  Told ya just a matter of time, there is cheating and then there is CHEATING that would make SMU proud...
Lets hope the punishment is similar too.

RME

Quote from: hawginbigd1 on January 29, 2016, 02:20:29 pm
Come now dude I don't think many are going to forget your 5011 posts poohing on anybody talking about how much OM has been cheating!

Has it been 100% proven that they were cheating?

My main thing was that I was never convinced it was Freeze that was directly cheating. I never mentioned boosters or bagmen. Whether Freeze knew about it or not, I don't know, nor does anyone else here. Nor does the NCAA, hence the investigation. When a verdict comes out, let me know.

I just thought that investigating since before 2012 is a long time and I thought something definitive would've come out by now. That's all I said.

Music City Hog

DukeOfPork

Quote from: RyanMallettsEgo on January 29, 2016, 02:24:45 pm
Has it been 100% proven that they were cheating?

My main thing was that I was never convinced it was Freeze that was directly cheating. I never mentioned boosters or bagmen. Whether Freeze knew about it or not, I don't know, nor does anyone else here. Nor does the NCAA, hence the investigation. When a verdict comes out, let me know.

I just thought that investigating since before 2012 is a long time and I thought something definitive would've come out by now. That's all I said.

Freeze would be an idiot to be directly involved.

I assure you that he is maintaining plausible deniability.  That's how these things are done.

TrueBlue

That's tough:

Mississippi Valley State will get the death penalty over this.

bigdaddyhawg

Quote from: southarkhog06 on January 29, 2016, 02:22:45 pm
Im sure they have been investigating since the Tougheys(SP) hand delivered them a 5 star LT.

Come now, the Tuohy's were just loving a helpless kid.

:puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke:
Let us then turn this government back into the channel in which the framers of the Constitution originally placed it.  Abraham Lincoln, 1858