Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Chris Beard

Started by Boss Hog in the Arkansas, March 16, 2018, 09:09:49 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Boss Hog in the Arkansas

He was right here in our own backyard and we let him get away. I am one of the Mike Anderson apologists that receive so much heat3 on this board, but even I wanted Chris Beard. Do you see what he's done with Texas Tech? That should've been us!
That's right, you don't want to be the man to replace the man.  You want to be the man to replace Rory Segrest.

Oliver

You are going to be met by a bunch of posts saying how he'd go a few other places before here.  But the important thing to realize is that we will miss out on more than Chris Beard letting Mike Anderson run his course here at Arkansas

daprospecta

Quote from: Oliver on March 16, 2018, 09:15:46 pm
You are going to be met by a bunch of posts saying how he'd go a few other places before here.  But the important thing to realize is that we will miss out on more than Chris Beard letting Mike Anderson run his course here at Arkansas
He barely won his first game. BARELY. You guys need to go research about the coach you praise as a replacement. Greg Marshall is a good coach but got put out by a team 9 seeds above him. You killing Mike after losing to a team 3 seeds above him that was improperly seeded and had a better travel situation than us?

Ironhawg

Quote from: Oliver on March 16, 2018, 09:15:46 pm

I really want Mike to catch fire and be extremely successful here, but I have lost hope of that happening.  I believe he will be here  until he retires, however long that is.  My fear is that he stays and we continue rolling along middle-of-the-pack, never win any championships or make any noise in the tournament, never spend significant time in the top 25 and the fans who have come back to basketball will lose hope and, shortly thereafter, lose interest.

AirWarren

Texas guy.
Lubbock is his home.
Not impressed by NWA propaganda chain.

Keep passing the pipe.