Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

"We are no longer in Kentucky...

Started by Tejano Jawg, March 10, 2018, 02:32:27 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Tejano Jawg

...Nashville has given way to St. Louis Missouri." —ESPN dude

Now, like Jethro Bodine, I only have a 6th grade education. But isn't Nashville in Tennessee?
Between McAfee being obnoxious and Corso decomposing before our eyes I can't even watch GameDay anymore. —Torqued Pork

Mo_Better_Hogs

LOL. I just re-wound my recording and heard that. Are sports people so in love with "Blue" that they can't stop saying something about Kentucky?? Even if it's geographically incorrect??

MountieDawg

What they are saying is that even in the 1st 2 rounds where Kentucky was not even playing was they had more fans there than any other team that was playing.  Kentucky loves basketball and they will always have the most fans at the game if its not on campus of another team where season tickets have the majority of the tickets.  No one travels like Kentucky fans.  Its so hard to get Rupp Arena tickets tons of fans cannot wait til they have neutral site games that they can have a chance at tickets.
SEC!

CATSRKINGS

Congratulations at least you have the sense to realize that Kentucky OWNS the SEC we have more fans that will travel anywhere and we have the best Coach as well.The Media understands this and we get the most coverage it will never change.We reload and have another Number 1 class next year
Mike Anderson is never going to win the big one at Arkansas simple fact
Better luck next year.

rtr

Quote from: CATSRKINGS on March 10, 2018, 06:47:42 pm
Congratulations at least you have the sense to realize that Kentucky OWNS the SEC we have more fans that will travel anywhere and we have the best Coach as well.The Media understands this and we get the most coverage it will never change.We reload and have another Number 1 class next year
Better luck next year.
It hurts to say this but tomorrow I am a Tennessee Volunteer fan.
The more smites the more intelligent I get.

CATSRKINGS

Living thru another team because your team cannot get the job done suit yourself Kentucky rolls on

Hog N Bama

Better luck next year.
WOW. You really need to bend over as far as possibly can and take a good sniff bro

STLHogFan

Quote from: CATSRKINGS on March 10, 2018, 07:16:01 pm
Living thru another team because your team cannot get the job done suit yourself Kentucky rolls on

I bet the FBI  gets the job done.
BEVO - It's what's for dinner.

rtr

Quote from: CATSRKINGS on March 10, 2018, 07:16:01 pm
We have beaten you our fair share, no it easy to root for the Vols because you are a Big Blue Sphincter.
The more smites the more intelligent I get.

Psychohog

Quote from: STLHogFan on March 10, 2018, 07:58:16 pm
I bet the FBI  gets the job done.
Tick-tock. Tick-tock. Tick-tock....
Never smarten up a chump.

Lady Razorback

Better luck next year.

Punctuation is your friend. 

Tennessee is not.  They've beaten you twice this year and could very well do it tomorrow for a third time. 

I guess we will find out if Mike will win the big one.  You do realize the big one isn't the SEC tournament, right?  So, the loss today doesn't put him out of the running yet.  I am going to go out on the limb here and predict that John Calipari doesn't win the big one this year.  So let's get back together here after the NCAA tournament is over.  We'll compare notes.  Mine will include complete sentences and punctuation.   ::)

hoglady

Better luck next year.

Odds are - anything Kentucky has won under Calipari will end up being vacated in the long run.
Just like it has at every other stop of his.
Inside every "older" person is a younger person wondering what the hell happened?

"Compassion for animals is intimately associated with goodness of character, and it may be confidently asserted that he who is cruel to animals cannot be a good man."
― Arthur Schopenhauer, The Basis of Morality

Hoggish1

Quote from: rtr on March 10, 2018, 07:06:53 pm
It hurts to say this but tomorrow I am a Tennessee Volunteer fan.

Tenn will be 3-0 vs that skank of a program after tomorrow.