Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

@Tennessee Highlights

Started by Jborohog09, February 28, 2016, 11:17:26 am

Previous topic - Next topic

hobhog

Was out of town and couldn't watch. Thanks for that! Fun to watch...

intelligence

thanks jborohog. your highlights are always appreciated! +1 IIC

Razorod

Hoping the Hogs basketball fortunes change for the better this season.

poloprince

$PoLoPrInCe$

Hollywood_HOGan45

The_Iceman

That was a big boy move by Thompson with 2 minutes left.

TomBigBeeHog

Quote from: The_Iceman on February 29, 2016, 08:51:46 am
That was a big boy move by Thompson with 2 minutes left.

38 seconds in, he demolishes a Vol with his butt. Guy just collapses to the floor.
I spent most of my life drankin', gamblin', and chasing women, the rest I just wasted.

wheelspigharvey

Quote from: TomBigBeeHog on February 29, 2016, 08:59:46 am
38 seconds in, he demolishes a Vol with his butt. Guy just collapses to the floor.

TomBigBeeHog

I think Trey is going to be a lot more forceful down low next year. He is starting to pick it up as the season winds down. Confidence makes all the difference.
I spent most of my life drankin', gamblin', and chasing women, the rest I just wasted.

The_Iceman

Quote from: TomBigBeeHog on February 29, 2016, 08:59:46 am

Don't let Bret Bielema see that. :)

The_Iceman

Quote from: TomBigBeeHog on February 29, 2016, 09:35:46 am
I think Trey is going to be a lot more forceful down low next year. He is starting to pick it up as the season winds down. Confidence makes all the difference.

There was a big difference late in the 2nd half when they took out Watkins and put Trey at the 4.

The real Hogules

Quote from: TomBigBeeHog on February 29, 2016, 09:35:46 am
When you add our incoming players, to our returning players, next years team shows great promise!
Bobby's back and he ain't here to paint!

TomBigBeeHog

Quote from: The_Iceman on February 29, 2016, 09:41:00 am
Don't let Bret Bielema see that. :)

Trey flattened that Vol like a road grader pushing over an ant hill or like Tretola taking on a junior high cornerback.