Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

GAME THREAD: Arkansas Razorbacks @ Tennessee

Started by Razorbacks#1, February 27, 2016, 05:58:44 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

Jackrabbit Hog

Quote from: JIMMY BOARFFETT on June 29, 2018, 03:47:07 pm
I'm sure it's nothing that a $500 retainer can't fix.  Contact JackRabbit Hog for payment instructions.

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

Jackrabbit Hog

My booty hole always puckers up when Beard enters the game.
I'm sure it's nothing that a $500 retainer can't fix.  Contact JackRabbit Hog for payment instructions.

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

PORKULATOR

if they'd let us win by a coin flip after 9 over times,  I'd take it.
Everytime I reach a goal or achieve something new in life, someone's beat me there and wrote f♡€% you all over it - JD Salinger
I've got a fever and the only perscription...  is more cowbell.- THE Bruce Dickenson.

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Jackrabbit Hog

...and then he goes and does something good.

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Dominicanhog

Quote from: Jackrabbit Hog on February 27, 2016, 07:44:16 pm
My booty hole always puckers up when Beard enters the game.

every time I say something like that,, they stick it in my eye, let's hope... :razorback:

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

PORKULATOR

Moses is too of emotional  and that foul was BS.  Obviously over the freakin back on Tenner.

woopigs
Everytime I reach a goal or achieve something new in life, someone's beat me there and wrote f♡€% you all over it - JD Salinger
I've got a fever and the only perscription...  is more cowbell.- THE Bruce Dickenson.

HoopS

Quote from: PORKULATOR on February 27, 2016, 07:47:21 pm
Moses is too of emotional  and that foul was BS.  Obviously over the freakin back on Tenner.

woopigs
same thoughts

jfred59

Quote from: PORKULATOR on February 27, 2016, 07:47:21 pm

woopigs

I thought the same on the foul but these are SEC idiots calling the game.

Jackrabbit Hog

Idiot hot dog Tenner fan.   I'm sure his parents are proud.

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

Do not bash the kids. I have already removed two posts.

THUNDER!

Jackrabbit Hog

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

elksnort

Jackrabbit Hog

Maybe we step on the gas now and put them away.  UT looks frustrated and a little gassed.

TNhawgfan

Just wanted to say how great it is to have baseball and basketball both nationally televised on a Saturday. Go hogs
I'd rather be dead than be a Vol

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

HOGINTENNESSEE

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Letsroll1200

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

jfred59

Quote from: TNhawgfan on February 27, 2016, 07:57:10 pm
Just wanted to say how great it is to have baseball and basketball both nationally televised on a Saturday. Go hogs

How can say that when about half the state of Arkansas couldnt see baseball it aint nationally televised?

elksnort

Quote from: HOGINTENNESSEE on February 27, 2016, 07:57:52 pm
No, but UT probably doesn't have the firepower to comeback.
A lot of teams seem to come up with the firepower against us though.

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

HOGINTENNESSEE

Quote from: elksnort on February 27, 2016, 08:00:35 pm
A lot of teams seem to come up with the firepower against us though.

True, but not many teams missing 33pts from Punter and Hubbs being out

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Jackrabbit Hog

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Jackrabbit Hog

This has been one of Beard's better games this year.

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

jfred59

How was that a foul on Moses?  Same official seems to have an eye out for him

Jackrabbit Hog

Hope we didn't start bleeding clock too soon.  I hate it when we get out of our offense and let teams back in at the end.  Maybe that's why Mike called a TO.

lefty08

Quote from: jfred59 on February 27, 2016, 08:08:42 pm
How was that a foul on Moses?  Same official seems to have an eye out for him

It doesn't matter, he needs to shut his mouth and get back on D. His body language is terrible tonight
Re: So far the UC press conference is hilarious   Reply
Losing gracefully isn't taught in second-tier programs. See Arkansas, Cincinnati, et al.
3/21 8:11 PM | IP: Logged

jfred59

Quote from: lefty08 on February 27, 2016, 08:10:13 pm
It doesn't matter, he needs to shut his mouth and get back on D. His body language is terrible tonight

Agree on that but still officials are supposed to ignore that but then again its SEC refs

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Jackrabbit Hog

This game ain't over yet.  Come on Hogs.  Get that road win!

Atlhogfan1

Quote from: Jackrabbit Hog on February 27, 2016, 08:13:37 pm
This game ain't over yet.  Come on Hogs.  Get that road win!

I think we're good. 
Quote from: MaconBacon on March 22, 2018, 10:30:04 amWe had a good run in the 90's and one NC and now the whole state still laments that we are a top seed program and have kids standing in line to come to good ole Arkansas.  We're just a flash in the pan boys. 

thebignasty

Really nice pass from Moses to Trey, and that move under the basket was strong.

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!