Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

+2.5 @ Tennessee

Started by HawgTrough, February 26, 2016, 11:51:38 am

Previous topic - Next topic

HawgTrough

Normally I wouldn't touch the hogs on the road. However, Tennessee has a lot of distractions right now on top of Punter being banged up. Arkansas is hungry for another road win and has some momentum. Take the hogs for 1 unit.  :razorback:
WPS

upperdeck_hawg

I wouldn't take the hogs on the road against the Little Rock Catholic girls team
I don't hate the guy.  He's a great Hog, and a needed contributor.  I despise that he does not understand his role as a complimentary player puts an absolute ceiling on this team.

-ErieHog on Devo Davis

Hollywood_HOGan45

After seeing us play on the road the last two times, I wouldn't bet a paperclip on us winning on the road.

Paul

Quote from: upperdeck_hawg on February 26, 2016, 01:16:34 pm
I wouldn't take the hogs on the road against the Little Rock Catholic girls team
so sad but so true

Hawgndaaz

DO NOT DO IT

this hog team is far too unpredictable. They are 20+ points better at home. Find a better line. Home dogs usually do well in the SEC

wheelspigharvey

Gambling line illiterate.  Sometimes people say + to mean we are picked to win by that much, some people say - to say that you can bet on us winning by greater than that margin?  So are we picked to win by 2.5?  Or that if we lose by less than 2.5 you win the bet?

Captain Morgan

Quote from: wheelspigharvey on February 26, 2016, 02:16:41 pm
Gambling line illiterate.  Sometimes people say + to mean we are picked to win by that much, some people say - to say that you can bet on us winning by greater than that margin?  So are we picked to win by 2.5?  Or that if we lose by less than 2.5 you win the bet?

wheelspigharvey

Quote from: Captain Morgan on February 26, 2016, 02:22:20 pm

Edit:  Me when I read most of CM's posts

Your move!

Edit 2:  Upon further re-reading my own question:

Captain Morgan

Quote from: wheelspigharvey on February 26, 2016, 02:37:18 pm
Edit 2:  Upon further re-reading my own question:

To Answer the Question WPH

wheelspigharvey

Quote from: Captain Morgan on February 26, 2016, 03:07:06 pm
To Answer the Question WPH

Ha ha, sorry I misunderstood.  Good talk!

McKdaddy

Don't buy upgrades, ride up grades.

"You are everything that is wrong with this place . . . Ban me"

"CPI, ex-food and energy, is only good for an anorexic pedestrian"--Art Cashin

Uncommon

So no one?

FreshHog

hope you didnt bet then.  :puke:

HoopS