Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Avery Johnson should never agree to being mic'd up

Started by sowmonella, February 24, 2018, 08:01:13 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

sowmonella

February 24, 2018, 08:01:13 pm Last Edit: February 25, 2018, 08:04:02 am by sowmonella
He sounded like a hysterical women high on a mix of speed and helium.
Not trying to brag or make anyone jealous but I can still fit into the same pair of socks I wore in high school.
Proud member since August 2003

greenEGnHAWGS

Did anyone else notice that it just seemed like Avery Johnson literally tried to instruct every second of the game? There was one time he just started yelling during their possession and tried to dictate every movement of the ball.

I actually enjoy this "Mic'd Up" segment to see how coaches react and talk to their players...and shows how some coaches don't seem to coach the moment very well.
Did they get you to trade a walk on part in the war, for a lead role in a cage...?

ShadowHawg

k.c.hawg

February 24, 2018, 09:09:58 pm #3 Last Edit: February 24, 2018, 09:37:15 pm by k.c.hawg
Hey but we all know that is good coaching because he acts like his hair is on fire. I said before this game, that the guy had been extremely disappointing to me from what I was expecting. All the while people were still firing out all that same crap I believed 2.5 years ago, NBA coach, great at creating mismatches., will exploit every weakness. I give him credit for recruiting one guy out of Ga and one local kid and a D or D- for everything else. Mediocre Mike is 2-0 on him at Coleman and blew him the f out at Bud. Doesn't mean it's going to continue that way but his x's and o's haven't impressed me at all.
Just sitting on the deck with a cold beer and a hot tequila watching the razorbacks roam.

cal34

He was doing some yelling but I couldn't understand most of it.