Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

CCM on the BB telecast

Started by Snout team, December 09, 2017, 06:23:02 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Snout team

He has a way with the microphone.

Said he is on the way to a home visit now.  Who would that be?
The scout team (snout team) is an important part of the team although it gets little credit.

TushCrush

Quote from: #hammerdown on December 09, 2017, 06:23:02 pm

I hope he's headed out to my house. We're drinking beer watching the Hog Hoopsters. I'd like a chance to talk defense with him :)

HawgSZN

I was about to ask the same question.
Quote from: onebadrubi on November 21, 2019, 01:13:05 pm
Damn. you say his name he pops up.  This guy is legend status

EastTNHog

Sounded like he has his man at DC already...just a matter of time until he makes it public.

Arkansas Fan

Quote from: EastTNHog on December 09, 2017, 06:38:13 pm
Sounded like he has his man at DC already...just a matter of time until he makes it public.

Yep, I'm wondering if it's a guy still coaching somewhere else right now.

Hog N Bama

Quote from: TushCrush on December 09, 2017, 06:26:19 pm
I hope he's headed out to my house. We're drinking beer watching the Hog Hoopsters. I'd like a chance to talk defense with him :)
sure sounds like Venables is his choice to me.  I know, I know, I'm delusional PIG SOOOOOOIE.   LET IT BE!!!

ChicoHog

Pat Bradley tried to work him on that and Morris kept it quiet! 

ricepig

My guess up the road in Springdale......

WorfHog

Quote from: Hog N Bama on December 09, 2017, 06:40:30 pm
sure sounds like Venables is his choice to me.  I know, I know, I'm delusional PIG SOOOOOOIE.   LET IT BE!!!

Maybe they feel like Dabo is getting an undue amount of the credit and want to show the world who built Clemson.

HogNTX

Quote from: TushCrush on December 09, 2017, 06:26:19 pm

My guess is to the casa with his family. He needs a little family time tonight.

Snout team

Quote from: HogNTX on December 09, 2017, 06:45:10 pm

Didn't think about that.  I doubt he's had much of that lately
The scout team (snout team) is an important part of the team although it gets little credit.

RockyMtnHog

He sure is not going to tip his hand right now.  The coach that he wants still has at least one more game to play.
"On the Eighth Day, God created the Razorbacks!"

That was my thinking, his home, his family.   

HamGrowsOnTrees

Nutt was a pretty dang good used car salesman too.

RockyMtnHog

Quote from: HogNTX on December 09, 2017, 06:45:10 pm

There will be time for family after the early signing date.  Right now, he is a very recruiting focused coach.
"On the Eighth Day, God created the Razorbacks!"

HoggusMaximus

you guys are getting my hopes up with venables stop it

RazorNick

Was surprised that Morris also coached High School basketball

atekido

It is pretty much a guarantee it is someone currently coaching that is a gimme.  Most likely someone playing in i would assume decent bowl game that maybe wants to finish before leaving.  Makes the most sense to be waiting this long.

MasterChiefHog

Whispers in to the thread "why are we wearing shark outfits?" Thanks in advance.
Quote from: oldman1015 on December 28, 2017, 11:40:00 am
Having a bad day or always a dick?
Quote from: Hogs-n-Roses on December 06, 2019, 09:39:55 am
Sorry fo any misspells or paragraph s. I m on a scaffold.
Quote from: Hogwild on October 18, 2018, 08:23:47 amSince we are being optimistic, let's go full tilt boogie! If we win out, Ole Miss wins out, and Bama loses out. Then all we need is Miss. State to win against LSU & Texas A&M, and then have the Aggies upset LSU. 
And then we are hanging an SEC WEST Champion banner.

Science Fiction Greg

Quote from: MasterChiefHog on December 09, 2017, 07:33:17 pm
Whispers in to the thread "why are we wearing shark outfits?" Thanks in advance.

Why aren't you wearing shark outfits?
I spend all my time playing Trackmania, and various board games. You might remember me as Corndog7 or PossibleOatmeal.
Twitter sucks now. I deleted my account. I mostly just use TikTok now.

MasterChiefHog

Quote from: Possible Oatmeal on December 09, 2017, 07:35:06 pm
I guess I'm slipping. I didn't know we were suppose to or why!
Quote from: oldman1015 on December 28, 2017, 11:40:00 am
Having a bad day or always a dick?
Quote from: Hogs-n-Roses on December 06, 2019, 09:39:55 am
Sorry fo any misspells or paragraph s. I m on a scaffold.
Quote from: Hogwild on October 18, 2018, 08:23:47 amSince we are being optimistic, let's go full tilt boogie! If we win out, Ole Miss wins out, and Bama loses out. Then all we need is Miss. State to win against LSU & Texas A&M, and then have the Aggies upset LSU. 
And then we are hanging an SEC WEST Champion banner.

Science Fiction Greg

Quote from: MasterChiefHog on December 09, 2017, 07:41:02 pm
I guess I'm slipping. I didn't know we were suppose to or why!

Well they didn't know they weren't supposed to or why not.
I spend all my time playing Trackmania, and various board games. You might remember me as Corndog7 or PossibleOatmeal.

Snout team

Quote from: MasterChiefHog on December 09, 2017, 07:33:17 pm

Sharkansas week

HoggusMaximus

Science Fiction Greg

rljjr

Quote from: Possible Oatmeal on December 09, 2017, 07:35:06 pm
HA!!! That's right, bawz!!! We're poppin' bottles tonight with the blue sharks!

greenEGnHAWGS

Quote from: HamGrowsOnTrees on December 09, 2017, 07:12:09 pm

Not all good speakers are "used car salesmen".
Did they get you to trade a walk on part in the war, for a lead role in a cage...?

26.2Hog

Nutt was a caricature of a rabid nail biting, semi-spastic arm flailing, hand jiving, crab pinching, pistol shooting, Jimmy Two Times talking, panic stricken, double dealing, Jimmy Swaggart ranting, Tourette's inflicted vagrant, posing as a football coach.

Don't think The Chad is any of that.

HamGrowsOnTrees

Quote from: 26.2Hog on December 09, 2017, 08:12:17 pm
Nutt was a caricature of a rabid nail biting, semi-spastic arm flailing, hand jiving, crab pinching, pistol shooting, Jimmy Two Times talking, panic stricken, double dealing, Jimmy Swaggart ranting, Tourette's inflicted vagrant, posing as a football coach.

Don't think The Chad is any of that.

And none of you thought houston was in the 90s either. This ride together will be fun.

PORKULATOR

Is it not just agonizing to know that he has someone hired for a defensive coordinator and basically told us, "oh I can't tell you yet"  on live TV?
Everytime I reach a goal or achieve something new in life, someone's beat me there and wrote f♡€% you all over it - JD Salinger
I've got a fever and the only perscription...  is more cowbell.- THE Bruce Dickenson.

PORKULATOR

A perfect fit for what we're building here.
Everytime I reach a goal or achieve something new in life, someone's beat me there and wrote f♡€% you all over it - JD Salinger
I've got a fever and the only perscription...  is more cowbell.- THE Bruce Dickenson.

farmhawg

Quote from: PORKULATOR on December 09, 2017, 08:42:22 pm
Is it not just agonizing to know that he has someone hired for a defensive coordinator and basically told us, "oh I can't tell you yet"  on live TV?
Fun, ain't it?
From theflyinghog

Jeff Long is sitting around drinking some fruity girl drink and reading this and realizing he was the wrong man for the job. We're crazy. We love us some damn hog football. There may be a bunch of suits sitting behind glass on gameday but dammit you better not cross us airplane-tracking, fence-jumping, hangar-breakin-entering night-vision purchasin sumbitches! We're Miracle on Markham and 4th and 25, 7 overtime-winning tear down the goalposts and drag em down Dickson because you ain't goin to the BCS, fat phil!! BRING ME A COACH WITH A PAIR AND SACRIFICE A VIRGIN CUZ ITS TIME TO FUSCING WIN!!!!

snoblind

Quote from: HamGrowsOnTrees on December 09, 2017, 08:15:05 pm
And none of you thought houston was in the 90s either. This ride together will be fun.

Guess again on Nutt.  Some of us had him figured out in the 70's he snuck off to OSU.

rljjr

Quote from: PORKULATOR on December 09, 2017, 08:42:22 pm

Did he say he's hired someone?

PonderinHog

Quote from: farmhawg on December 09, 2017, 08:55:28 pm
Fun, ain't it?
Yeah, but like the mechanic said, the suspension is killing me.

racinghog

Quote from: snoblind on December 09, 2017, 08:56:59 pm
Guess again on Nutt.  Some of us had him figured out in the 70's he snuck off to OSU.
This

EastTNHog

Quote from: rljjr on December 09, 2017, 09:01:10 pm
Did he say he's hired someone?
No but his description made it sound like he has his man. It was way too specific to still be looking.

rljjr

Quote from: EastTNHog on December 09, 2017, 10:31:23 pm
No but his description made it sound like he has his man. It was way too specific to still be looking.

OK, thanks for the answer. I'm trying to find the video of the whole thing from tonight's game at the Bud. Im sure it's somewhere!

Donny2665

Hopeful not delusional!
This life's hard, but it's harder if you're stupid.~George V.Higgins

Ignorance is a voluntary misfortune!~Nicolas Ling

Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.~Mark Twain

menehune

Did that apply to Malzahn too?

nwahogfan1

Quote from: EastTNHog on December 09, 2017, 06:38:13 pm

Let's get that name out to defensive recruits and get some studs committed.

racinghog

Quote from: menehune on December 10, 2017, 06:12:52 am
No, he was a walk on so issue with him leaving. Nutt thought he was the GOAT and Holtz let him know real quick he wasn't. So he tucked tail and ran over the line in the middle of the night.

hobhog

Only a troll would even think that way....

hobhog

BOAR_N2BWILD

anyone have a link to his portion on BB game.
Phil. 4:13 "I can do all things through Him, who gives me strength."

JONAS

I didn't know who he was when he was hired.  I started following the Hogs when Hatfield was the coach.  I liked Nutt when he first came.  Winning will do that.

Lanlord

When Nutt came to Arkansas one of his players at Boise State called him a "used car salesman".  That statement stuck with me the rest of his time here.

snoblind

Quote from: menehune on December 10, 2017, 06:12:52 am
Quote from: JONAS on December 10, 2017, 12:51:54 pm
I didn't know who he was when he was hired.  I started following the Hogs when Hatfield was the coach.  I liked Nutt when he first came.  Winning will do that.

I suppose it could, but different situation.  I'm only a year behind Nutt and played at a different 4A (today's 7A) hgh school, Northside.  He was a big time recruit, it was between us and Alabama.  More than a few Arkansas players from that time would tell you he wasn't the sharpest tool in the shed.  Never played that much at OSU.

Gus was in high school when I came back to Fort Smith and I don't even remember him playing.  I don't care enough about him to look up the details, but I'm sure there are plenty of Gus bus/cult folks left to fill in every detail for us.  If memory serves, he was a walk on at Arkansas and then went to one of the smaller Arkansas schools where he actually played.