Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Sexton on hand for CM Introduction

Started by younghog, December 08, 2017, 12:36:42 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

younghog

GO HOGS

ricepig

Also made it to Knoxville, cha ching......good day for Jimmy.

Inhogswetrust

Quote from: ricepig on December 08, 2017, 12:49:57 pm

Probably has his own fast plane........................
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

Uncommon

Quote from: younghog on December 08, 2017, 12:36:42 pm
He picked up some weight I see.
What is this board's obsession with a dude's weight?  Don't get it.  Like a bunch of teenage girls.

ricepig

Quote from: Inhogswetrust on December 08, 2017, 12:51:02 pm
Probably has his own fast plane........................

King Air, I really figured him for a Lear, lol.....

Seebs

That is not weight, It is his money belt.
To add a "sig line" or "signature line": Go to your "profile" then go to "modify profile" then scroll down to where it says "Signature" and type in what you want it to say and then click on "change profile". That's it, you're done. Your sig line will only show up on your first post on each page.

wildturkey8

Jimmy Sexton looks like a John Grisham novel ready to happen.

OneTuskOverTheLine™

Quote from: Uncommon on December 08, 2017, 01:08:45 pm
What is this board's obsession with a dude's weight?  Don't get it.  Like a bunch of teenage girls.

It's those $100 meals for one...
Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.

bphi11ips

When you think about it, Sexton has played a big part in building the success of the SEC and other programs where he places his clients.  The guy is good at what he does.  He spots talent early and serves his clients well.
Life is too short for grudges and feuds.

younghog

Quote from: bphi11ips on December 08, 2017, 01:16:11 pm
When you think about it, Sexton has played a big part in building the success of the SEC and other programs where he places his clients.  The guy is good at what he does.  He spots talent early and serves his clients well.

Imagine if he had ownership in the firms that vet the AD's and Coaches.. ~who knew
GO HOGS

Count Hogula

I imagine you don't get a lot of things.

Uncommon

Jackrabbit Hog

Quote from: ricepig on December 08, 2017, 12:49:57 pm

I read somewhere that something like 11 of the 14 SEC coaches are Sexton clients. 

We should just go ahead and let him pick rosters and schedule the games too. 
Quote from: JIMMY BOARFFETT on June 29, 2018, 03:47:07 pm
I'm sure it's nothing that a $500 retainer can't fix.  Contact JackRabbit Hog for payment instructions.

ricepig

Quote from: Jackrabbit Hog on December 08, 2017, 01:31:22 pm
I read somewhere that something like 11 of the 14 SEC coaches are Sexton clients. 

We should just go ahead and let him pick rosters and schedule the games too. 

Yep, only Mason, Moorehead, and Orgeron aren't his clients. It's my understanding he has a first lien on the SEC Network payment to the schools......

Inhogswetrust

Quote from: ricepig on December 08, 2017, 01:10:13 pm

Needs just one more big client move.
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

Großer Kriegschwein

Quote from: ricepig on December 08, 2017, 01:10:13 pm

Surprised he doesn't use Million-air.
This is my non-signature signature.

Lanlord

Quote from: younghog on December 08, 2017, 01:18:28 pm
Imagine if he had ownership in the firms that vet the AD's and Coaches.. ~who knew

That could be more true than you think.  I found out my doctor is in partnership with the place he keeps referring me to.

HardCore

Quote from: bphi11ips on December 08, 2017, 01:16:11 pm

Wish I had 1/10 th of that guys negotiation ability.  Santa Clause will be bringing him a new McLaren for Xmas
Beware the lollipop of mediocrity; lick it once and you'll suck forever....Brian Wilson (Beach Boys)

MNHogFan

Most of the weight he picked up was in his wallet, the guy must be a genius when it comes to playing one school against another for a coach hire...

Bigfoot

What is this board's obsession with a dude's weight?  Don't get it.

Making fun of people is just one of the many despicable aspects of the spirit of the world.

Melancholy_Pigg

Some folks on here appear a little touchy about weight comments.   Teenage girls, indeed.

Wonder if it has anything to do with the holidays coming up and seeing people you might not have seen for awhile.

😉😉😉

HogHomer

Quote from: Melancholy_Pigg on December 09, 2017, 02:44:04 pm
Some folks on here appear a little touchy about weight comments.   Teenage girls, indeed.

Wonder if it has anything to do with the holidays coming up and seeing people you might not have seen for awhile.

😉😉😉
Hmm and I thought that teen girls are the ones who make catty comments about people's weight or appearance.

Hawghiggs

Sivad

Darren DeLoach

Most of them are fat but think otherwise.
ο λογος υμων παντοτε εν χαριτι αλατι ηρτυμενος ειδεναι πως δει υμας ενι εκαστω αποκρινεσθαι

BearsBisonsBoars

Quote from: Bigfoot on December 09, 2017, 08:55:23 am
Making fun of people is just one of the many despicable aspects of the spirit of the world.

Blessed is the man who does not walk in the counsel of the wicked, Nor stand in the path of sinners, Nor sit in the seat of mockers

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: Melancholy_Pigg on December 09, 2017, 02:44:04 pm

😉😉😉
it's b/c they are fat
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang

Michael D Huff AIA

Seems like we should not like Sexton considering:
A) He was Nutt's agent and helped Nutt flirt with other schools to jam us up for raises when he didn't perform.
B) He was Nutt's agent and got Nutt a huge buyout when he wasn't really supposed to get it.
C) He is Malzahn's agent and orchestrated a 'flirt' with us to jam up Auburn for more cash while falsely creating anticipation by Hog fans.

'Good at what he does' can be synonymous with 'loyalty is an option' and 'screw the fan bases'. 

Mike Irwin

I had no idea who he was at the presser but anytime someone in the media got anywhere near Morris he looked like he was his bodyguard.
Like, You want a one-on-one sit down with my man? It's gonna cost you.

Michael D Huff AIA

'I'm gonna make him an offer he can't refuse.'

younghog

Quote from: Mike Irwin on December 11, 2017, 02:58:27 pm
I had no idea who he was at the presser but anytime someone in the media got anywhere near Morris he looked like he was his bodyguard.
Like, You want a one-on-one sit down with my man? It's gonna cost you.

Body Guard ~  now that's funny.. Mike I'm surprised you did not know who he was.. I've known his face since the early Yankees days with AROD and others.. I'm a big Yankee fan and Sexton orchestrated ARODs move to the Rangers and beyond.

GO HOGS
GO HOGS

LRHawg

Here's a shot from a recent in-home interview with Sexton:

December is the month for cleaning up on new client contracts.