Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Arkansas TAMU Tickets

Started by Hey Super, June 28, 2017, 07:13:42 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Hey Super

Any recommendations on where to find tickets for this year? I've checked stubhub for 2 tickets and it averages around 300 total for upper level which is fine I guess but I wanted to ask y'all just in case. Thanks in advance for any advice.
As the ancient Tibetan philosophy states...... "Don't start none ... won't be none"<br /><br />
Quote from: Seebs on July 23, 2011, 02:33:26 pm<br />Please do not allow facts to get in the way of a good freak out<br />

factchecker

WORK FOR IT
PLAN ON IT
EARN IT
OMAHOGS

Hey Super

As the ancient Tibetan philosophy states...... "Don't start none ... won't be none"<br /><br />
Quote from: Seebs on July 23, 2011, 02:33:26 pm<br />Please do not allow facts to get in the way of a good freak out<br />

factchecker

Quote from: Royal Fortune on June 28, 2017, 07:26:26 pm
Thank you SO much!

No problem. 

Quick word of advice:

If you want to pick your actual seats then wait till closer to the season.  The ticket office will open up the seat selection database - this will let you choose actual seats based on location (row, aisle etc.)

If you buy now then the ticket office will put you in seats based on your RF priority points but within the level you select.  HOWEVER, you can ask for aisle seats in the comment box when you go through the process.

Here is the seating chart:

http://arkansasrazorbacks.com/pdf/football/2017/swc-seating.pdf

If you have any questions you can always contact the Razorback ticket office:

Phone: 800/982-HOGS (4647) or 479/575-5151 | Email: raztk@uark.edu
WORK FOR IT
PLAN ON IT
EARN IT
OMAHOGS

factchecker

Here is the seats 3D for Cowboys stadium to give you an idea of what each section looks like:

http://dallascowboys.io-media.com/web/index.html
WORK FOR IT
PLAN ON IT
EARN IT
OMAHOGS

NuttinItUp

Ags need to go down this year. Hope we can beat them. 6 years is too long.

Hey Super

Quote from: factchecker on June 28, 2017, 07:37:30 pm
No problem. 

Quick word of advice:

If you want to pick your actual seats then wait till closer to the season.  The ticket office will open up the seat selection database - this will let you choose actual seats based on location (row, aisle etc.)

If you buy now then the ticket office will put you in seats based on your RF priority points but within the level you select.  HOWEVER, you can ask for aisle seats in the comment box when you go through the process.

Here is the seating chart:

http://arkansasrazorbacks.com/pdf/football/2017/swc-seating.pdf

If you have any questions you can always contact the Razorback ticket office:

Phone: 800/982-HOGS (4647) or 479/575-5151 | Email: raztk@uark.edu

Thanks again for this and the link to the map. You've been beyond helpful, very much appreciated.

rhames

I always buy through university and get the section I request.

In no way am I high up in the food chain either.

Don't listen to the people who moan about the game being at Jerry World. I love going.
"I'm too drunk to taste this chicken"

"Can we get some waffles after we get some ass?" - Aunt Tiffany Freeman

Quote from: Hamdsome 1 on September 05, 2023, 06:43:26 pmSTHU. I get in more steps per day, at work, than you could possibly fathom.
The only down time my legs see is when seated in 1st Class.

Sed76

Anyone have any idea when parking passes go on sale?

rhames

Quote from: Sed76 on June 29, 2017, 12:10:12 pm
Anyone have any idea when parking passes go on sale?

They may be on same now. I think you have to purchase them through ticket master or on third party sites.
"I'm too drunk to taste this chicken"

"Can we get some waffles after we get some ass?" - Aunt Tiffany Freeman

Quote from: Hamdsome 1 on September 05, 2023, 06:43:26 pmSTHU. I get in more steps per day, at work, than you could possibly fathom.
The only down time my legs see is when seated in 1st Class.

Hogs-n-Roses

You cannot buy scalped tickets outside the stadium. All extra tickets get bought across the street at one of those ticket centers. Parking is just down that side street. Believe its just west of the stadium. Don't buy tickets forsale from scalpers down the street aways. Could be counterfit or the police as its illegal ro do so.