Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

How favorable would you say Arkansas's schedule is this year?

Started by Sweet Feet, June 15, 2017, 03:55:43 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

How favorable is Arkansas' schedule?

Very Favorable
Favorable
Average
Not as Favorable
Nowhere Favorable

hawginbigd1

Quote from: LJHOG on June 20, 2017, 07:22:27 pm
Bama and LSU away = unfavorable.
Exactly! It may not be as rough as some other seasons, but every odd year the deck is stacked against because those 2 are on the road. However I would say it just about washes with last year when you sub USCe with Fla. and you get TCU at home. It's an 8-10 win schedule depending on the breaks IMO.

lakecityhog

I simply do not understand how some of you see Bama and LSU as our worst road games as a bad thing!
The odds are against us winning those games anyway so having them on the road means that we get at least one of our next toughest games at home---Auburn. At home Auburn is much more winnable than on the road.

Al Boarland

Quote from: lakecityhog on June 20, 2017, 08:32:51 pm
I simply do not understand how some of you see Bama and LSU as our worst road games as a bad thing!
The odds are against us winning those games anyway so having them on the road means that we get at least one of our next toughest games at home---Auburn. At home Auburn is much more winnable than on the road.

I guess they aren't conceding them as losses.

hawginbigd1

Quote from: lakecityhog on June 20, 2017, 08:32:51 pm
So mark you down as preferring to play Bama and LSU on the road, got it.........I am a fan I am always looking at the best route to winning all of them, I fear Bama and LSU on the road more than any of our other regular opponents including Auburn.

Al Boarland

Quote from: Wildhog on June 19, 2017, 04:35:10 pm
What he's been able to do at MSU is nothing short of incredible.

One of the most underappreciated coaches in the country, IMO.   I'd take him at Arkansas right now.

Apparently the guy is a complete jack wagon and can't come out favorably from an interview.  The guy can coach though.  If we could deal with his personality and willingness to try to sink other CFB programs with the NCAA he would be a good coach.  However, if you think CBB is a good fit for the UofA, like I do, then Mullen is not the right guy for the job.  Other programs obviously feel the same way.

LZH