Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Arkansas-Kentucky Game Thread

Started by hogfan13, January 29, 2006, 10:45:45 am

Previous topic - Next topic

hogsgrl09

im quite confused bout mcurdy not playin very much
"The really amazing part, to me, was when Florida made it into the Final Four, the Democrats didn't demand a recount."
"I know Jesus Christ died for my sins, and that's all I really need to know."

Snoop Hoggy Hog

Quote from: Golfer on January 29, 2006, 01:09:40 pm
Quote from: Snoop Hoggy Hog on January 29, 2006, 01:07:27 pm
Quote from: Golfer on January 29, 2006, 01:05:14 pm
Quote from: Snoop Hoggy Hog on January 29, 2006, 12:54:09 pm
We don't score in 4 min where you at heath
Heath can't score. He is on the bench.
He can try and coach

I think he has done a pretty good job of coaching.  Aren't we ahead by 12 at the half?
You were saying? Stick to golf, Idiot

HogHillbilly

Is it too late for Arkansas to move to Div II
Pain heals.......Chicks dig scars.......Glory lasts forever.......GHG

Tater Salad

Macgyver Hawg

I guess I'll turn over to the Ladybacks.

Sonofahog

Quote from: jcrace on January 29, 2006, 02:17:20 pm
I swear I will route against the Razorback basketball team until they fire HEATH!  That is that and I don't wanna hear about how I am not a hog fan. ;D

you are not a hog fan. 
Proud son of the Hog punt returner in the video below!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-JFM2ht-O8c

Tomhog™

Another game ending up on the short side of things.  How many gifts are the Hogs going to give away this season.  I've never seen a team relinquish so many leads.  Heath isn't coaching and the team isn't executing pure and simple...

Hog Ma n Pop

Stan Heath brings in Hunter off the bench with 4min left in the game, and the first time he touches the ball he losses it.  Then he pulls him? 
"If I had a Prozac right now the size of Alabama I would chew that fu*ker till dawn." - Phyllis from Mulga

Steve C

Absolutely ludacris!!!  No reason for that to happen!!  It's sad that Hog games in Arkansas used to be a social event!!  Now, we're lucky if people even remember were playing.  Its sad to watch what this program has become.  Frank......you better wake up and see whats happening before you let the program completely die!!

FIRE STAN HEATH!!

bwg1114

Quote from: O_Coordinator4Hire on January 29, 2006, 02:16:47 pm
I'm with u FCJ, how much longer must we deal with this BULL SHIITE!!!!!!!  Heath must go and go now!  All he does is sit over there with his lips poked out, pouting!!  I'm sick of seeing this!!  Attitude and Heart reflects Leadership and this team has none because our Head Coach has NO HEART!!!!!
This team is soft.  fade away everytime games get tough

beebefootballfan

Like i always say

U OF A Capable of Excellence setteling for Mediocrity!
"The American Republic will endure, until politicians realize they can bribe the people with their own money."- Alexis de Tocqueville

HoopS

Im sorry but despite all the points, Ronnie Brewer made some HUGE mistakes in this game.

The 4 on 1 fast break that he absolutely blew, the attempted bounce pass on the fast break shortly before that that had absolutely no chance and that play right there.

im not blaming him bc i know he does a ton, but crushing Dontell for this lose would not be correct to me.

TXrazorback

Quote from: stillahog on January 29, 2006, 02:18:48 pm
I swear I will route against the Razorback basketball team until they fire HEATH!  That is that and I don't wanna hear about how I am not a hog fan. ;D

you are not a hog fan. 

I should have known that was coming
Quote from: Hawg Balling on December 04, 2012, 03:59:08 pm
According to Hogville, fantasy offense and passing 80 times a game wins championships.

O_Coordinator4Hire

HogHillbilly

Where was McCurdy again ?    Once again Heath, piss-poor player choices............

Sonofahog

what the eff was brewer doing throwing it inside to hunter,  he had the three and would have pulled us to within 1.  bad coaching causes players to make stupid decisions

TXrazorback

Well at least Heath does'nt coach track or women's b-ball
According to Hogville, fantasy offense and passing 80 times a game wins championships.

Sonofahog

Quote from: jcrace on January 29, 2006, 02:20:05 pm
Quote from: stillahog on January 29, 2006, 02:18:48 pm
[/quote

you are not a hog fan. 

I should have known that was coming

I couldn't help myself

TXrazorback

Quote from: stillahog on January 29, 2006, 02:20:42 pm
what the eff was brewer doing throwing it inside to hunter,  he had the three and would have pulled us to within 1.  bad coaching causes players to make stupid decisions

Amen

hogken

one fist is iron the other is steel,if the right one dont get you,the left one will!

HognotinMemphis

Quote from: HeathHateMe on January 29, 2006, 02:09:42 pm
What's really cruel is that they won a couple games, then build up this lead and we start to think, "Ok maybe they have turned a corner"  "Maybe we can win a big one on the road on National TV"  We are like yelling take that you blue bloods, then it's half time and Tubby gives his usual speil, and Stan of course does his, and bam the Hog Hopes are crushed again.

A friend emailed me earlier this week and asked me to predict this game. He said in his email that we must be for real after beating Ole Miss.

In my reply, I told him not to fall for it because the Hogs have "head-faked" us before under Heath only to return to their typical crappy ways. I replied that our SEC road record under Heath is terrible and that we would not win at KY.

Right again on both counts.

HOOK'em Horns!
I don't want you to agree with me because you're weak. I want you to agree with me because you know I'm right.

Tater Salad

I need to change my sig..."Hell is an eternal Stan Heath coached basketball game"

94 Hawg

Quote from: HogHillbilly on January 29, 2006, 02:20:32 pm
Where was McCurdy again ?    Once again Heath, piss-poor player choices............

McCurdy played in the first half and several folks questioned him being in the game then, lol.
Be thankful we're not getting all the government we're paying for.
~ Will Rogers

TXrazorback

Quote from: Tater Salad on January 29, 2006, 02:22:10 pm
I need to change my sig..."Hell is an eternal Stan Heath coached basketball game"

That is good stuff

HognotinMemphis

Quote from: Hog Ma n Pop on January 29, 2006, 02:19:10 pm
Stan Heath brings in Hunter off the bench with 4min left in the game, and the first time he touches the ball he losses it.  Then he pulls him? 

that was the Heath equivalent of playing 4 QB's in one quarter.
I don't want you to agree with me because you're weak. I want you to agree with me because you know I'm right.

O_Coordinator4Hire

chiefsfan

Honor and Integrity no longer exist in the world of college football.  It is only filled with liar's cheater's, and traitors.

HogHillbilly

Yeah, McCurdy played in the first half for about a minute............He made a pretty important 3 at the end............Should have been playing the last ten minutes when we noticed it was going to be a three point shoot-out...........

3kgthog

I will never criticize Ronnie Brewer. I have not seen him consistently make the mistakes that Modica, Jefferson, and Townes continue to make. Ronnie has to force so much because he is usually the only player we have for several minutes of every game. I feel bad for him.

fieldturf

Quote from: hogsgrl09 on January 29, 2006, 02:17:40 pm
im quite confused bout mcurdy not playin very much
Stan's got to play that all-world #4 so that Sean won't show him up....He's saving McCurdy for the last minute to hit a couple of three's and then bench him again....

HognotinMemphis

Quote from: pfrg999 on January 29, 2006, 02:16:26 pm
Quote from: 94 Hawg on January 29, 2006, 02:11:58 pm
Quote from: HoginMemphis on December 29, 2005, 08:56:59 am
Hi. I am a former Razorback fan. Razorback basketball no longer exists in my mind. The sooner the rest of you think this way, the sooner you'll stop the useless and repetitive postings on Heath and the team.

please, follow your own advice and leave us alone

Hog in Memphis... is no fan and such a freaking Idiot...comes on with a Texas Pic...c'mon you are worthless... BTW texas had a nice win yesterday

They've had a lot of nice wins. But thx anyway.

Foots

This team has no fire. NONE. Look at how the bench looks. They we're just sitting there like they knew they were going to lose. That's the Stan Heath attitude.

O_Coordinator4Hire

I think I would rather listen to Fran Dressier talk for 8hrs then to watch another Stan Heath coached Razorback Game!!!

HognotinMemphis

HoopS

we all love Ronnie, but he didn't have a great game today and a couple of the turnovers were huge IMO.

jrw11475

It has taken me a while to come around but I am sick of us losing double digit leads.  Alabama now Kentucky.  Stan Heath does not know how to get our team to realize when we have a big freaking lead to manage it I mean don't come down with a 12-14 point lead and take a crazy freaking shot.  I don't whether to put it all on Heath or the team.  You don't take stupid ass shots when you are up 10+ points.  I need to drink alot to make this game go away. 

We need to go another way with our Basketball coach, I'm sorry.

chiefsfan

hehe the quote button didnt work.   my last post looked really dumb sitting in the middle of the thread.

Im not gonna give up just yet.   Only because we are about where most of us thought we would be right now.

But I am getting tired of Eric Ferguson not stopping someone in a 1 on 1 situation.   and I am getting tired of Dontell being on the floor period.  I just cant blame this loss on coaching.  Coaches dont turn the ball over...we like to blame coaches for everything, but sheesh it aint worth it
Honor and Integrity no longer exist in the world of college football.  It is only filled with liar's cheater's, and traitors.

HogHillbilly

I think I'm going to stop putting up my Razorback Flag on the front of the house on game days............I'm kinda embaressed now..........

neblon

another demoralizing moral victory for Stan. Hell,we were up 18 at Rupp! We played our best 20:00 min of basketball! lmao we suck. Really, who here did NOT see this coming?

Boss Hogg

Why didn't Brewer drive in for a layup instead of passing it to Hunter???

dj shanon "Notshavin" smeya

Quote from: chiefsfan on January 29, 2006, 02:27:48 pm
hehe the quote button didnt work.   my last post looked really dumb sitting in the middle of the thread.

Im not gonna give up just yet.   Only because we are about where most of us thought we would be right now.

But I am getting tired of Eric Ferguson not stopping someone in a 1 on 1 situation.   and I am getting tired of Dontell being on the floor period.  I just cant blame this loss on coaching.  Coaches dont turn the ball over...we like to blame coaches for everything, but sheesh it aint worth it

True, but who decided that Jefferson should start at PG today.  And the game before that.  And the game before that.  And the game before that.
published songwriter(ASCAP)/audio production/radio jingles/producer<br /><br />Audio Production/Music

R.I.P. notshavintilnuttgo 12/11/07

jrw11475

I agree this is getting to be unreal.  We have a disease of having the lead.  I mean that should be our opponents goal to give us the lead then they can take us over.

Does anyone have a gun?

HogHillbilly

I've got an enormous headache now.............I wish I was on that flight home with that nucklehead..........

Hogblood

Woo is me, pig sooie. Razorbacks. They forgot how to play during half-time. Come on Deedub give us some good news today.

HognotinMemphis

Quote from: jrw11475 on January 29, 2006, 02:27:10 pm
It has taken me a while to come around but I am sick of us losing double digit leads.  Alabama now Kentucky.  Stan Heath does not know how to get our team to realize when we have a big freaking lead to manage it I mean don't come down with a 12-14 point lead and take a crazy freaking shot.  I don't whether to put it all on Heath or the team.  You don't take stupid ass shots when you are up 10+ points.  I need to drink alot to make this game go away. 

We need to go another way with our Basketball coach, I'm sorry.

If you need to drink a lot to "make this game go away", you've got serious problems. Check http://www.alcoholics-anonymous.org/?Media=PlayFlash for help.

Sonofahog

Tejano Jawg

That was painful. About page 12 of this thread, I said our offense (and rebounding) was doing okay, but we needed to tighten up our D. Boy did I speak too soon...about the OFFENSE part.
Between McAfee being obnoxious and Corso decomposing before our eyes I can't even watch GameDay anymore. —Torqued Pork

HogHillbilly

They had 11 rebounds more than we had..........How is that possible with our size............
McCurdy had 3 points and Jefferson had 2  ............... How many minutes did Jefferson have compared to McCurdy's.................UNEXCUSABLE  HEATH.................

bwg1114

This is unacceptible,  We have plenty of talent, should be a lot better than we are!

Sonofahog