Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Arkansas-Kentucky Game Thread

Started by hogfan13, January 29, 2006, 10:45:45 am

Previous topic - Next topic

HognotinMemphis

Quote from: Bogarto on January 29, 2006, 02:00:15 pm
Way to embarass ARkansas on National TV.

We were embarrassed a long time ago...this is nothing new in case you've not been paying attention since '98.
I don't want you to agree with me because you're weak. I want you to agree with me because you know I'm right.

hogfankb

have they missed in the second half?

Biggus Piggus

I love the incredible pressure we are putting on the basketball.  Don't you?  LOL.
[CENSORED]!

SDHOG

Get Dontell out of the Freakin game!

hogfancb

Got to love it.   We were up by 18.  Got to love it.

GAHOG

TXrazorback

Quote from: jcrace on January 29, 2006, 02:01:34 pm
2005 Arkansas basketball=

Oops, meant 2006, but what difference does it really make?
Quote from: Hawg Balling on December 04, 2012, 03:59:08 pm
According to Hogville, fantasy offense and passing 80 times a game wins championships.

HeathHateMe

Well Stan you had a chance to get an SEC road win over a team other than Auburn or Ole Miss.  Kentucky is down, but still respected so it would still be a feather in your cap, and you blew it.  Should we be surprised?  No!  Why shoud we expect anything else from you.  To do so would be insane.

We can only be so mad at Stan.  He's not going to walk away.  He has been hired to coach the Hogs and he's going to do that, however pathetic it may be until he is told he is no longer the coach.  He made the assistant coach change, no real difference.  The outrage from this point forward shouldn't be directed at Stan or the players, it should be directed squarely at the administration.  At this point they are the only ones that can make a change and make a difference.

A hero kills people, people that wish him harm. A hero is part human and part supernatural. A hero is born out of a childhood trauma, or out of a disaster, and must be avenged.

beebefootballfan

How many big leads have we blown this year?

LSIL = Leave Stan in Lexington

"The American Republic will endure, until politicians realize they can bribe the people with their own money."- Alexis de Tocqueville

brooks74

How many of you actually felt good when we had an 18 point lead?  I for one knew it wouldn't last unfortunately. 

razorhead69

pfrg999

Musician, Audio Engineer, Entertainment <br />Writer and Hardcore Razorback watching Hog Fan!!!

HognotinMemphis

Quote from: brooks74 on January 29, 2006, 02:03:08 pm
How many of you actually felt good when we had an 18 point lead?  I for one knew it wouldn't last unfortunately. 

Yeah, riiiiiight.
I don't want you to agree with me because you're weak. I want you to agree with me because you know I'm right.

GrizzledHogFan

Quote from: HoginMemphis on January 29, 2006, 01:59:53 pm
Quote from: pfrg999 on January 29, 2006, 01:58:42 pm
Quote from: HoginMemphis on January 29, 2006, 01:57:32 pm
Quote from: 94 Hawg on January 29, 2006, 01:55:25 pm
Quote from: HoginMemphis on January 29, 2006, 01:50:23 pm
Quote from: hogfankb on January 29, 2006, 01:47:43 pm
Quote from: HoginMemphis on January 29, 2006, 01:47:02 pm
When you are up by 18, and the other team is playing catchup by shooting the 3, why do you not defend the 3 and make them drive for 2's?

Heath is an idiot, isn't he?

didn't realize coaches could guard players

I'm not surprised...you don't seem too intelligent.
I missed your prediction for this game. what was it?

In another thread yesterday here, I predicted a Hog loss due to Heath's SEC road record of 3-28.  Looks like I'll be correct once again. With Hogs down by 6 now, this will be a double-digit loss for the Hogs after being up 16 in the 2nd half. Too sad, isn't it?

You are an Arse

Don't hate me because I'm right. And don't shoot the messenger either.

You might be right, but that doesn't mean you're not an ass.  You are.
Do not let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do.

Sonofahog

wait till next year.  I AM SICK OF SAYING THAT.
Proud son of the Hog punt returner in the video below!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-JFM2ht-O8c

3kgthog

Let's count the double-digit leads this team has blown. LSU, UK, Bama, Texas St.............I know there were 3-4 more at Bud Walton because I watched them. Someone help me out here.

hogfancb

Dontell Jefferson = senior= Thank God!

HognotinMemphis

A Heath team will not beat KY...ever. 

weevilhogg

Quote from: 3kgthog on January 29, 2006, 02:03:54 pm
Let's count the double-digit leads this team has blown. LSU, UK, Bama, Texas St.............I know there were 3-4 more at Bud Walton because I watched them. Someone help me out here.

Vandy came back from 12 down
Oh my!

TXrazorback

Arkansas Basketball:

[attachment deleted by admin]
According to Hogville, fantasy offense and passing 80 times a game wins championships.

Josef

bwg1114

weevilhogg

Oh my!

Biggus Piggus

[CENSORED]!

hogsgrl09

"The really amazing part, to me, was when Florida made it into the Final Four, the Democrats didn't demand a recount."
"I know Jesus Christ died for my sins, and that's all I really need to know."

BurleyHog

I got your game thread HEATH SUCKS!

hogfankb

are they not out of timeouts yet?

TXrazorback

Do you guys smell anything?

CiriusPorker

whoever says they hate living in arkansas needs to take a step back and realize that they are talking out of their rear, and have pride in their state.

GAHOG

Josef

Sparks and his genious timeouts....I swear to God he is a true genius!

hogsgrl09

"The really amazing part, to me, was when Florida made it into the Final Four, the Democrats didn't demand a recount."

Sonofahog

is it just me,  or does sparks look like Grandpa from the munsters???
Proud son of the Hog punt returner in the video below!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-JFM2ht-O8c

Biggus Piggus

Another brilliant timeout by Sparks.  One of these minutes he won't have anymore timeouts to save himself.  By then game will be over of course.
[CENSORED]!

Josef

Lebron james just had an awesome dunk on ABC....anyways

Biggus Piggus

We--hakaff--get a steal and a bucket, game goes down to the wire again.
[CENSORED]!

Tejano Jawg

Biggus, what were you saying about Sparks and all his timeouts? How many TOs does KY get a game??? It seems like they've had 20.
Between McAfee being obnoxious and Corso decomposing before our eyes I can't even watch GameDay anymore. —Torqued Pork

weevilhogg

why is hunter grabbing his shorts?  the guy's played 2 minutes
Oh my!

Foots

Look at Arkansas' bench. They look like someone just ran over their dog. That's what this teams problem is, no enthusiasm. Get up!

razorhead69

Biggus Piggus

Good foul by Hunter, stopped the hoop.
[CENSORED]!

TXrazorback

This plus this equals arkansas Basketball :-X

hogsgrl09

Quote from: jcrace on January 29, 2006, 02:08:43 pm
This plus this equals arkansas Basketball :-X
yeah...thanks...we get the idea of what u think

pfrg999

Did modica die before the 2nd half...where has ne been
Musician, Audio Engineer, Entertainment <br />Writer and Hardcore Razorback watching Hog Fan!!!

Tater Salad

Quote from: jcrace on January 29, 2006, 02:06:14 pm
Do you guys smell anything?

I smell bacon...maybe that will attract Majerus

razorhead69

hogfankb

wow. the running/leaning sky hook

HeathHateMe

What's really cruel is that they won a couple games, then build up this lead and we start to think, "Ok maybe they have turned a corner"  "Maybe we can win a big one on the road on National TV"  We are like yelling take that you blue bloods, then it's half time and Tubby gives his usual speil, and Stan of course does his, and bam the Hog Hopes are crushed again.
A hero kills people, people that wish him harm. A hero is part human and part supernatural. A hero is born out of a childhood trauma, or out of a disaster, and must be avenged.

corndo

Josef

WHAT IN THE F*** WAS THAT SHOT FERGUSON!!!! Shoot a normal layup brutha!!!