Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Arkansas-Kentucky Game Thread

Started by hogfan13, January 29, 2006, 10:45:45 am

Previous topic - Next topic

big boes

schaeffer is such a homer.  he's trying to argue that kentucky is out of juice becuase of the comeback.  PLEASE!  morris just stuffed it and didn't look the least bit tired.  what a joke.

hogfankb

pfrg999

I will be interested on how he takes this one......this won't be pretty
Musician, Audio Engineer, Entertainment <br />Writer and Hardcore Razorback watching Hog Fan!!!

SDHOG

For those of you who've forgotten, this is a BAD Kentucky team!  Worst shooting % team in SEC.

razorhead69

ladies play in 5 minutes thank god

weevilhogg

thomas shooting 3's?  WTH?

botched lay ups?

Oh my!

nobballconcept

use the backboard modica....are you not a senior

big boes

freakin south carolina beat this team.

Josef

Game over i hate living in arkansaas

SDHOG

Ballgame boys.  Turn out the lights.

bwg1114

GAHOG

GrizzledHogFan

Do not let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do.

Biggus Piggus

Let's see.  Can't shoot, can't rebound, can't defend.  Is that it?
[CENSORED]!

corndo

SDHOG

Frank - Fire him in the locker room.

dj shanon "Notshavin" smeya

Quote from: Biggus Piggus on January 29, 2006, 01:55:38 pm
Heath's game plans are good for about 15 minutes of game time, then it all comes apart.

That is a lot like someone else we know
published songwriter(ASCAP)/audio production/radio jingles/producer<br /><br />Audio Production/Music

R.I.P. notshavintilnuttgo 12/11/07

HognotinMemphis

Quote from: 94 Hawg on January 29, 2006, 01:55:25 pm
Quote from: HoginMemphis on January 29, 2006, 01:50:23 pm
Quote from: hogfankb on January 29, 2006, 01:47:43 pm
Quote from: HoginMemphis on January 29, 2006, 01:47:02 pm
When you are up by 18, and the other team is playing catchup by shooting the 3, why do you not defend the 3 and make them drive for 2's?

Heath is an idiot, isn't he?

didn't realize coaches could guard players

I'm not surprised...you don't seem too intelligent.
I missed your prediction for this game. what was it?

In another thread yesterday here, I predicted a Hog loss due to Heath's SEC road record of 3-28.  Looks like I'll be correct once again. With Hogs down by 6 now, this will be a double-digit loss for the Hogs after being up 16 in the 2nd half. Too sad, isn't it?
I don't want you to agree with me because you're weak. I want you to agree with me because you know I'm right.

GAHOG

pfrg999

IT'S F--CKIN Ridiculous... lose by 12
Musician, Audio Engineer, Entertainment <br />Writer and Hardcore Razorback watching Hog Fan!!!

big boes

January 29, 2006, 01:57:55 pm #470 Last Edit: January 29, 2006, 02:00:17 pm by big boes
oops . . .almost.  so are we as good as scar?

Josef

I am so tired of this shi*.....why the hell do we watch as fans? I dont get it....why do i pass up a pick up game to watch???

GAHOG

nobballconcept

heath has no clue what to do....he is pathetic along with his team's effort this half.

corndo

SDHOG

Why is D. Jefferson in the game?>

hogfankb

not only did we blow an 18 point lead but we are going to get blown out.

TXrazorback

This game is OVER.  You can always tell when the game is over b/c the players just start shooting the ball like the play clock is on '8' as soon as they inbound the ball.  No coaching on the Arkansas side, so basically we are FIRETRUCKED
Quote from: Hawg Balling on December 04, 2012, 03:59:08 pm
According to Hogville, fantasy offense and passing 80 times a game wins championships.

pfrg999

Quote from: HoginMemphis on January 29, 2006, 01:57:32 pm
When you are up by 18, and the other team is playing catchup by shooting the 3, why do you not defend the 3 and make them drive for 2's?

In another thread yesterday here, I predicted a Hog loss due to Heath's SEC road record of 3-28.  Looks like I'll be correct once again. With Hogs down by 6 now, this will be a double-digit loss for the Hogs after being up 16 in the 2nd half. Too sad, isn't it?

You are an Arse

GAHOG

razorhead69

dj shanon "Notshavin" smeya

Well, leave it to us to help Kentucky back to prominence...
published songwriter(ASCAP)/audio production/radio jingles/producer<br /><br />Audio Production/Music

R.I.P. notshavintilnuttgo 12/11/07

Macgyver Hawg

I want him GONE tomorrow and I want Fred Vorsanger as interim coach.

HognotinMemphis

I don't want you to agree with me because you're weak. I want you to agree with me because you know I'm right.

TXrazorback

Quote from: jcrace on January 29, 2006, 01:58:36 pm
This game is OVER.  You can always tell when the game is over b/c the players just start shooting the ball like the play clock is on '8' as soon as they inbound the ball.  No coaching on the Arkansas side, so basically we are FIRETRUCKED

I think we should all read this again
According to Hogville, fantasy offense and passing 80 times a game wins championships.

Sonofahog

we suck.  stan sucks.  arkansas basketball sucks.  THIS SUCKS
Proud son of the Hog punt returner in the video below!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-JFM2ht-O8c

nobballconcept

i love arkansas athletics and HATE stan heath basketball.   

TXrazorback

HognotinMemphis

Quote from: pfrg999 on January 29, 2006, 01:58:42 pm

You are an Arse

Don't hate me because I'm right. And don't shoot the messenger either.

Philip Seaton

Gawd this stuff is hard to watch or even listen too. Rick Schaefer makes me want to puke.

TXrazorback

Quote from: stillahog on January 29, 2006, 01:59:31 pm
we suck.  stan sucks.  arkansas basketball sucks.  THIS SUCKS

Well spoken

razorhead69

Biggus Piggus

Sparks is making all these "well called" timeouts because he can't handle the basketball very well and has to save his own ass.
[CENSORED]!

Tater Salad

nail: tough loss today coach

heath: it was a tough loss...we came out shooting well....and then in the second half the shots just weren't dropping...but we know sooner or later those shots are going to drop for us...

Hog Ma n Pop

"If I had a Prozac right now the size of Alabama I would chew that fu*ker till dawn." - Phyllis from Mulga

corndo

This game has summed up our entire season, actually the entire career of Stan Heath.

nobballconcept

how will schaeffer spin this one?

Tater Salad

TXrazorback

2005 Arkansas basketball=

[attachment deleted by admin]

pfrg999

Quote from: HoginMemphis on January 29, 2006, 01:59:53 pm
Quote from: pfrg999 on January 29, 2006, 01:58:42 pm

You are an Arse

Don't hate me because I'm right. And don't shoot the messenger either.

I don't I hate you because you are a [CENSORED] Jackarse... Texas Boy