Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

All Things Gruden--MERGED

Started by jbcarol, April 15, 2012, 03:05:42 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

beebefootballfan

"The American Republic will endure, until politicians realize they can bribe the people with their own money."- Alexis de Tocqueville

johnny cash

Quote from: Golfer on November 02, 2012, 05:25:31 pm
If I remember correctly, you were one of those that said it was pretty much a done deal with Gruden, back in April.  How did that work out?
that April deal was really close, and there was reasons that it didn't happen!

PorkSoda

"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." ― Edgar Allan Poe
"If quantum mechanics hasn't profoundly shocked you, you haven't understood it yet. Everything we call real is made of things that cannot be regarded as real." – Niels Bohr
"A mind stretched to a new idea, never returns to its original dimensions" ~ Oliver Wendell Holmes
Quote from: PonderinHog on August 07, 2023, 06:37:15 pmYeah, we're all here, but we ain't all there.

Dirty

Quote from: PorkSoda on November 02, 2012, 05:31:38 pm
so I take it you don't think we are going to rehire Bobby?

Bobby is coming back.  ^^^^^^

beebefootballfan

Quote from: PorkSoda on November 02, 2012, 05:31:38 pm
so I take it you don't think we are going to rehire Bobby?

HA ha Heck no, but we have a group on this board who act like high school kids who have been dumped by their first love.  Stalking her, obsessing about her, they just can't let her go.  I just want to say grow the heck up and act like a man.
"The American Republic will endure, until politicians realize they can bribe the people with their own money."- Alexis de Tocqueville

David†

60-72 more hours, be patient.

johnny cash

Quote from: beebefootballfan on November 02, 2012, 05:35:31 pm
HA ha Heck no, but we have a group on this board who act like high school kids who have been dumped by their first love.  Stalking her, obsessing about her, they just can't let her go.  I just want to say grow the heck up and act like a man.
how many different ways have they tried to convince each other he can come back lately ?

Dirty

Quote from: David† on November 02, 2012, 05:35:35 pm
60-72 more hours, be patient.

Won't be 72 because JG will be on MNF.

johnny cash

proffitthog

Quote from: johnny cash on November 02, 2012, 05:28:41 pm
[/quote ]C can you elaborate on the reasons why it did not happen in April.

TJHOG

David†

Quote from: Dirty on November 02, 2012, 05:38:35 pm
Won't be 72 because JG will be on MNF.

96-120 for sure. No doubt about it.

DoubleReedHawgCaller

www.youtube.com/watch?v=j1IoLMqpRY4

You don't have to call me mister, mister the whole world calls me Grude.
A couple female midgets, a few bottles of Wild Irish Rose, and a room at the Trout Inn...... who knows what may happen.....

johnny cash

Quote from: proffitthog on November 02, 2012, 05:45:24 pm
[/quote ]C can you elaborate on the reasons why it did not happen in April.
it was pretty much told on here a while back from what I'm hearing. Mainly timing!

johnny cash

DoubleReedHawgCaller

Quote from: johnny cash on November 02, 2012, 05:52:33 pm
Quote from: DoubleReedHawgCaller on November 02, 2012, 05:50:51 pm
www.youtube.com/watch?v=j1IoLMqpRY4

You don't have to call me mister, mister the whole world calls me Grude.
[/quote no John conlee?
This is a day of reckoning. Who else better than DAC?
A couple female midgets, a few bottles of Wild Irish Rose, and a room at the Trout Inn...... who knows what may happen.....

PorkSoda

Quote from: David† on November 02, 2012, 05:50:42 pm
96-120 for sure. No doubt about it.
Thats all in good, but when does the timer start.

reminds me of when the measure for the first down.  they never show the other side of the sticks.
"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." ― Edgar Allan Poe
"If quantum mechanics hasn't profoundly shocked you, you haven't understood it yet. Everything we call real is made of things that cannot be regarded as real." – Niels Bohr
"A mind stretched to a new idea, never returns to its original dimensions" ~ Oliver Wendell Holmes
Quote from: PonderinHog on August 07, 2023, 06:37:15 pmYeah, we're all here, but we ain't all there.

johnny cash

What the heck going on with the quotes?

David†

November 02, 2012, 05:59:29 pm #42218 Last Edit: November 02, 2012, 06:02:38 pm by David†
Quote from: PorkSoda on November 02, 2012, 05:56:07 pm

reminds me of when the measure for the first down.  they never show the other side of the sticks.

It started when the last 48 hours ended, you know th 48 hours after the first 48 hours after the 24 hours. So yeah.

Mike_e

Quote from: ween on November 02, 2012, 05:27:54 pm
Welcome to Hogville... where naughty words are banned, and middle school hall monitors get paid overtime.

riiiight
The best "one thing" for a happy life?
Just be the best person that you can manage.  Right Now!

Hog Waller

I saw DAC in Owensboro KY a few years ago...that is a man who with a lot of wear an tear on him.

DoubleReedHawgCaller

Then he smiled just west of Knoxville and he turned the bus around, then he said this where you get off vols cuz I'm going back to fayettnam.

David†

Quote from: ween on November 02, 2012, 06:03:42 pm
You realize the 24-48 hrs thing was an educated assumption, right? Not everything said is a guarantee.

LOL !!!!

How do you put someone on ignore?

PonderinHog

Quote from: Karma on November 02, 2012, 06:07:05 pm
How do you put someone on ignore?
It's a slow process.  Takes 24-48 hours.

Dirty

You realize the 24-48 hrs thing was an educated assumption, right? Not everything said is a guarantee.

Really?  In the bag!

Hog Waller

Kenny Buzzhog

Quote from: David† on November 02, 2012, 05:59:29 pm
It started when the last 48 hours ended, you know th 48 hours after the first 48 hours after the 24 hours. So yeah.
FYI I for one have never put a time frame on the coaching hire. Never will till I get one.

Keep on Grudening

GRUDEN

CDBHawg

Stronger than an assumption. It was stated with lots of confidence.

Dropkick

bsking

Quote from: David† on November 02, 2012, 05:59:29 pm

I don't post in this thread and barely read any of it but dear lord you're annoying.

strawhog

Who has the itchy trigger finger, DUCK!!!!

LZH

Kenny Buzzhog

Quote from: CDBHawg on November 02, 2012, 06:24:22 pm
I never did.

Its gonna take a little time.

Keep on Grudening!!!!!!

Patience is the key.

Grude things come from those who wait.

GRUDEN

Cobi Hamilton Fan

Quote from: bsking on November 02, 2012, 06:26:32 pm
I don't post in this thread and barely read any of it but dear lord you're annoying.
He reminds me of that kid in 4th grade that never got any attention...so he just kept getting louder and louder until finally someone payed attention to him. Poor guy.

PonderinHog

Quote from: Dropkick on November 02, 2012, 06:25:29 pm
If you don't mind I think I will add you to my list.
I just noticed your sig line.  Here's one I like.

Good, fast and cheap - pick any two.

CDBHawg

Quote from: Kenny Buzzhog on November 02, 2012, 06:29:39 pm
I never did.

Its gonna take a little time.

Keep on Grudening!!!!!!

Patience is the key.

Grude things from those who wait.

GRUDEN

With all due respect, I believe you guys are hearing things. I really do.

But there's only so many times the sane things can be said over and over. Not to mention, VolNation is saying the same things.

Patience is running thin. So, Gruden On/Keep on Grudening is not exactly shedding new light.

With that said, I'll believe you guys until convinced otherwise. So just pardon my skepticism, it's who I am by nature.

possumslayer

the grude will go to Tennessee before ar-Kansas.

grayhawg

possumslayer

As being one of the last soldiers stationed at ft. Chaffee ,please change life time of beer to life time of Jim beam.....thanks

jry04

Quote from: possumslayer on November 02, 2012, 06:35:01 pm
not a chance. Go back to vol nation. Your program is in worse shape, and you will be keeping Dooley.

Arky

Quote from: possumslayer on November 02, 2012, 06:35:01 pm
Ahh, you figured it out.  Grude job.

Danny J

Quote from: CDBHawg on November 02, 2012, 06:24:22 pm
This is what I thought as well. Couldn't remember who posted it as everybody seems to have a source except me.

johnny cash

Coal burning stove no natural gas!

possumslayer

I'm a legend in vol nation,well especially to the mods permabanned

johnny cash

Quote from: ween on November 02, 2012, 06:50:58 pm
HogInIns posted it. Him, Duck, & co. got info that money was pressing to make the announcement urgent, and HII either was told to expect change within 48, or assumed it would be within that frame. Duck was saying it wouldn't surprise him if it went down that early. I personally thing HII just got a little carefree in his excitement and got bit by being too specific.
exciting times! I was told by Friday a possibility, and it's Friday. It's going to happen!

Boardon Hamsay

Quote from: PorkSoda on November 02, 2012, 05:56:07 pm

IMO, at the moment, after the USC-E game would be the earliest. If we lose the next two, bowl eligibility will not be in question. On paper, there isn't much to question now, but that's just one perspective involved, not all of them. It's "protocol vs pressure". Speaking of 2 p's, where's Pulled Pork these days?
Quote from: Pillowhead Jackson on October 16, 2017, 07:51:05 pmDo nursing homes buy a lot of lobsters for their residents or are you back behind the trash dumpster selling hot lobsters ito Uncle Dewey for his social security money?
Quote from: Rudy Baylor on March 26, 2019, 08:33:58 pmBill Self seriously just jogged by my front yard. I almost accidentally sprayed him with Weed&Feed
Quote from: thebignasty on April 03, 2019, 12:07:41 pmExploitation of quantum mechanics pretty much has to be addressed in the NCAA handbook.
Quote from: theFlyingHog on June 09, 2021, 10:50:01 amYou certainly keep the waters well chummed.
Quote from: PonderinHog on October 22, 2021, 10:03:28 amI'm no longer drinking yet.

Kenny Buzzhog

Quote from: CDBHawg on November 02, 2012, 06:33:31 pm
With all due respect, I believe you guys are hearing things. I really do.

But there's only so many times the sane things can be said over and over. Not to mention, VolNation is saying the same things.

Patience is running thin. So, Gruden On/Keep on Grudening is not exactly shedding new light.

With that said, I'll believe you guys until convinced otherwise. So just pardon my skepticism, it's who I am by nature.
I understand patience is running thin. But its one of those situations where you have to be.

GRUDEN

johnny cash

Quote from: ween on November 02, 2012, 06:59:25 pm
Watch out. That will be interpreted as a blood oath promise! By tomorrow, they'll want your head on a stake.
oh well! Ain't skeered! It's all Grude!!!!