Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Recruiting Class 2015

Started by LAHog124, December 11, 2014, 01:57:09 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

LAHog124

Out of all the current commits that the Hogs have and they all stay committed which player do you think will make the most immediate impact on next years team and also which player do you think will have the most impact in the long run?
"If there's one thing I hate it's losing. If there's two things I hate it it's losing and getting cancer." -Kenny Powers

PorkRinds

Quote from: LAHog124 on December 11, 2014, 01:57:09 pm
Out of all the current commits that the Hogs have and they all stay committed which player do you think will make the most immediate impact on next years team and also which player do you think will have the most impact in the long run?

KJ Hill will be immediate.  Hjalte Froholdt long term. 

scruf

Agree. Hill and Hjalte. Hill adds instant help to both passing (deep threat) and run game (gets safeties out of box; punishing perimeter blocker)

longpig

K.J. Hill short term and Austin Cantrell longterm.
Don't be scared, be smart.

HogMantheIntruder

I gotta say KJ for the short term as well, although I think Jo Jo is going to help a lot too.
Long term, Rawleigh Williams- the next great back at Running Back U.
"When life hands you lemons, just shut up and eat the damn lemons."
   -Harry Solomon

WooPig90

KJ Short term and Storey long term

cbhawg03

Jackrabbit Hog

Vin Ascolese will be All-SEC.  Book it.
Quote from: JIMMY BOARFFETT on June 29, 2018, 03:47:07 pm
I'm sure it's nothing that a $500 retainer can't fix.  Contact JackRabbit Hog for payment instructions.

hogsanity

KJ and any other receiver that is a bona fide vertical threat-2015 season. Not sure long term as it would be great if the entire rest of the class could be red shirtted.
People ask me what I do in winter when there is no baseball.  I will tell you what I do. I stare out the window, and I wait for spring.

"Anything goes wrong, anything at all, your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, I'm going to blow your head off."  John Wayne in BIG JAKE

Dominicanhog

Hijalte short term,  Cantrell long term... the 2 that would help the most, would be Hill and Storey, we'll have to wait and see.

HogMantheIntruder

Quote from: Jackrabbit Hog on December 11, 2014, 03:48:07 pm
Vin Ascolese will be All-SEC.  Book it.
I thought he signed with TCU???
"When life hands you lemons, just shut up and eat the damn lemons."
   -Harry Solomon

VirginiaHog

Hijalte short term. Kids a beast. Hill long term. Passing game is still a work in progress but he will be a stud.

DoctorSusscrofa

I believe the WR position will be the biggest impact next year. We've been down at that position for years now, and I think 2015 is the year we finally start to be competitive there.
Fan of Razorback Football, Baseball, Track, Gymnastics, Softball - M Barton