Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

50 Shades of Red

Started by twistitup, December 10, 2014, 04:16:42 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

twistitup

Which one will you be wearing to Houston? Do you attempt to match your shirt to your cap or just roll with multiple shades of red?

What shade to the ladies like best?
How you gonna win when you ain't right within?

Here I am again mixing misery and gin....

urkillnmesmalls

Quote from: twistitup on December 10, 2014, 04:16:42 pm
Which one will you be wearing to Houston? Do you attempt to match your shirt to your cap or just roll with multiple shades of red?

What shade to the ladies like best?

We've still got a bowl game to play.  I can see where this would be riveting in the off season, but let's at least get through the bowl game before MMQB starts getting this desperate.  :D 
I've never wanted a Hog coach to be successful more than I do for Pittman.  He's one of the good guys.

twistitup

Quote from: urkillnmesmalls on December 10, 2014, 04:19:38 pm
We've still got a bowl game to play.  I can see where this would be riveting in the off season, but let's at least get through the bowl game before MMQB starts getting this desperate.  :D 

It's about bowl game attire. Stay on topic lil Urk

urkillnmesmalls

Quote from: twistitup on December 10, 2014, 04:20:36 pm
It's about bowl game attire. Stay on topic lil Urk

Well, in that case...I'm going to wear white.  I'll probably go with mostly newer stuff.  You can't mix old with new, because sometimes the older whites can get a little dingy and they don't match.   Maybe I'll go with my new Ping Ranger golf shirt that my wife tells me I can't wear after Labor Day.   ::)     I'll probably go with a red hat, just because white hats are just odd looking to me.   
I've never wanted a Hog coach to be successful more than I do for Pittman.  He's one of the good guys.

twistitup

Quote from: urkillnmesmalls on December 10, 2014, 04:26:13 pm
Well, in that case...I'm going to wear white.  I'll probably go with mostly newer stuff.  You can't mix old with new, because sometimes the older whites can get a little dingy and they don't match.   Maybe I'll go with my new Ping Ranger golf shirt that my wife tells me I can't wear after Labor Day.   ::)     I'll probably go with a red hat, just because white hats are just odd looking to me.   
I agree about dingy whites - hard to match that. I guess the topic could easily be 50 shades of white!

Red is strange because the same store might carry 4-5 shades

Biggus Piggus

Very disappointing thread after the title got me all excited.
[CENSORED]!

Torqued pork

I'm wearing a suit and Dick Nixon mask.

urkillnmesmalls

Quote from: twistitup on December 10, 2014, 04:37:01 pm
I agree about dingy whites - hard to match that. I guess the topic could easily be 50 shades of white!

Red is strange because the same store might carry 4-5 shades

We had a few long threads about "standardizing" red earlier in the year, and people were up in arms about everything from us looking too much like TAMU, to UGA, to Bama.  You can walk in any dept. store tomorrow and they'll have at least 5 different shades of red Razorback gear.  I haven't seen any difference at all. 

The best was still the pink official "Never Yield" shirts.  At least I haven't seen those lately. 

I have an old Reebok double thick lined windshirt that was always my "go to" cover for golf on really cold days.  It eventually faded to the point of being pink, so I had to retire it.  With the new base layer stuff that is out now, there's really no need for stuff that thick anymore.       

urkillnmesmalls

Quote from: Torqued pork on December 10, 2014, 05:58:29 pm

Now that would be funny, and probably get you on TV.  It still irks me that he predicted Texas would come back and win in the second half in the '69 shootout, and he turned out to be right.  He jinxed us.  Well...he and Broyles dog.   >:(

jrulz83

Quote from: Torqued pork on December 10, 2014, 05:58:29 pm

Shouldn't you go with a Sam J. Ervin mask? Tell those Texans that we got him in the end.  :)
Lenin is cautiously optimistic.