Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

What I have been noticing

Started by bigarrazorback, December 09, 2014, 02:23:31 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

bigarrazorback

I usually listen to 92.1 The Ticket but today I was listening to The Hog Call show on 99.5 not sure what call their station but today I realized while listening that almost every local Sports show Makes fun of the fans of the hogs. they basically call us crazy almost like they are embarrassed to be associated with us. Am I the only one who has been noticing this? Am I looking too much into this?

Lord of the Styes

The callers that they put on the air usually make me want to separate from them as well.

Arazorbackguy1

Just listen to the Bama and auburn fans on Finebaum, then tell me who's crazy.
I have 10 to 12 points to make per game.

phadedhawg

I love sports talk but I hate call in shows.  Always makes me frown

wholehog92

They are trying to provoke people into a reaction.  Preferably calling in and making an idiot of their self.  Boosts ratings in the market and triggers more calls calling the angry idiot names which triggers ratings in the market.

There's a reason the national shows take very few calls.  No one really wants to hear that crap.  It's like brothers and sisters arguing.  When you are one of the siblings in the fray, it's hard to resist joining in.  The parents or responsible adults don't want to hear it.  Kids from other families don't want to hear the arguments of other kids either.  That's part of why it's typical for kids to behave entirely different away from home.
My personal list of trolls so that I can remember not to reply to them:  Pigs Been Fly, gohogsgo006, hanksampson, no3putts, HarryGoat, Oxbaker, Olmissbydamn, LocalHawg, Thatguy, Masterhog, servicesupport, Razorhawg09, Big Poppa Z,  $100 Handshake, Poloprince.

List of folks that reasonable conversation will not happen:  Iron Hog, Jman, hognot, Solomwi, hogfan1111x, pigzwillrise.

Favorite Posters:  WilsonHog, Tomhog, Muskogeehog, Razorfox, TammayTom, razorback3072, bennyl08.