Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Does Coach convince JWill to stay?

Started by ldfergu, December 08, 2014, 10:41:05 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Does coach convince Jonathon Williams to return?

Yes
220 (74.6%)
No
57 (19.3%)
Fp
18 (6.1%)

Total Members Voted: 290

Fatty McGee

If a RB can get drafted, he should go.  RB careers are too short and the risk of injury too high in college to play for free.
Bandit: Hey wait a minute, wait a minute. Why do you want that beer so bad?
Little Enos: Cause he's thirsty, dummy!

Bubba's Bruisers

I think it's a coin flip on Jwill.  Given his position, he should take the money, but I'm thinking he's likely a late round pick.  Maybe very late.
I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

Genesis 3:15

TNRazorbacker

They'll stay. Neither of them is going to project very high this year and Bielema has a great relationship with his players. He has shown over history that he knows how to develop players for the NFL. Furthermore next year could be a breakout year for the team with each of them the feature players on opporing sides of the ball.  They have everything to gain by staying.

Hoggish1

Quote from: Fatty McGee on December 08, 2014, 11:00:23 am
A running back should go if he can.

I agree, as much as I would hate to lose him.  He and his family needs the $ and he doesn't need to risk injury.

RazorPiggie

This is kinda off topic but I think he needs to get in the weight room and get a little leaner. He doesn't have that muscle definition that other great backs have. Anyone else notice this or am I just crazy? He looked more muscular last year.

Note this has nothing to do with his RB abilities because he is good.

Cresthog

Quote from: RazorPiggie on December 09, 2014, 11:07:12 am
This is kinda off topic but I think he needs to get in the weight room and get a little leaner. He doesn't have that muscle definition that other great backs have. Anyone else notice this or am I just crazy? He looked more muscular last year.

Note this has nothing to do with his RB abilities because he is good.

Agreed. I said this all the time this year.  Him and Collins need to take it easy in the cafeteria.

You could tell it REALLY slowed them both down on the top end. They should take lesson from Leveon Bell and Demarco Murray this year. Both backs dropped 15-20 lbs and are destroying the NFL this year. Bell specifically looks like a different back.

RazorPiggie

Quote from: Cresthog on December 09, 2014, 11:10:34 am
Agreed. I said this all the time this year.  Him and Collins need to take it easy in the cafeteria.

You could tell it REALLY slowed them both down on the top end. They should take lesson from Leveon Bell and Demarco Murray this year. Both backs dropped 15-20 lbs and are destroying the NFL this year. Bell specifically looks like a different back.

Murray looks like a beast physically (and he is). Dude is a walking muscle.

HF#1

I think he stays.  Not enough incentive to go just yet.
"We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid."  <br /><br />Benjamin Franklin

Cresthog

Quote from: RazorPiggie on December 09, 2014, 11:13:45 am
Murray looks like a beast physically (and he is). Dude is a walking muscle.

They both are. Look at Leveon next time, he's way more cut than he was last year.

Jwill and Collins have the frame, Jwill was more cut as a freshman it seems like.