Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Texas Bowl: Roll Call

Started by HoginHouston, December 07, 2014, 09:23:30 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

jonesark™

December 08, 2014, 04:17:44 pm #50 Last Edit: December 08, 2014, 07:18:33 pm by jonesark™
Me plus 2. All the way from Dallas!

wonderllama

Got 4 tickets in Section 610!  Can't friggin' wait!   :razorback:

jhippy

Me and my cousin are going! Can't wait!

Tarheelhawg

I have been to many Razorback games over the years, but I am thrilled to take my son to this SWC rivalry game. Tickets in hand.

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: philobeddoe on December 08, 2014, 03:29:29 pm
Just got my tix.  Section 504, Row J, Seats 26 & 27.

Will be staying at the Quality Inn & Suites NRG Park.  Not the classiest motel (per the online reviews), but it's half a mile (walking distance) from the stadium!!!
nice.
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang
@Slackaveli

ronmahony

Quote from: RBLtoHOG on December 07, 2014, 11:17:17 pm
Mom called me and said if I go stay the night with them the night before on lake Tenkiller, she will foot the bill for me, her, and my step-dad to fly outa Tulsa and stay 2 nights.

What hotel is everyone staying at?

RBLbuddy what you been up to? Tell your mom to take me too!
"If you are able, save for them a place inside of you and save one backward glance when you are leaving for the places they can no longer go.
     Be not ashamed to say you loved them, though you may or may not have always. Take what they have taught you with their dying and keep it with your own.

And in that time when men decide and feel safe to call the war insane, take one moment to embrace those gentle heroes you left behind.

Knot2brite

Yeah my brood decided that want to go... I really would rather save the money and stay home and watch it from the recliner and be able to pee whenever I want and not miss a thing but the wife wins and we are going to the game....yeah....
Usually in EI where intelligent conversation is required

Horse racer

We are going ! 6 in my group from Camden

Murr

bigbadhog

Haven't decided yet but it is always fun playing Texas.  Brings back a lot of memories...
Thanks for the WINS Coach Petrino!

Nuclear Hog

Just got a visit from Mom and Dad. They stopped by to tell my wife and I that they got tickets for us for Christmas and to start looking for a hotel. Section 605 row A.  :razorback: ::hornsdown::

BigPapaHawg

Five of us driving from Texarkana!
WOO PIG

Porcius Magnus

My son, son-in-law (both live in Austin) and I will be there.  Spent a bit extra and got a parking pass.  Well worth the money.

North hog

Quote from: Porcius Magnus on December 08, 2014, 09:57:07 pm
My son, son-in-law (both live in Austin) and I will be there.  Spent a bit extra and got a parking pass.  Well worth the money.

Did you get the blue lot?  I just tried and got an error..maybe they sold out...I am sure there will be cash lots come gametime.

Arkiehawg (kingfish0318)

If you are wanting to go and don't have tix you might want to check the Craiglist tix section for LR and Fay.  There are tix in there for face value...
"I hope we get nuked somewhere big, and soon.  LA would be a good place, as is S.F."-  Silver (Swiss) Hog 4/6/10

Nuclear Hog

Quote from: North hog on December 08, 2014, 10:49:38 pm
Did you get the blue lot?  I just tried and got an error..maybe they sold out...I am sure there will be cash lots come gametime.
I ended up getting parking pass last night for the blue lot. The link was at the Texas Bowl website. $30 Money well spent.

t-money

Just ordered 6 tickets.. WPS!!
W. - What's
  I. -  Important
   N. -  Now

-Lou Holtz

Hawk

Got mine yesterday!!!!

If anyone wants to carpool from south central LA, let me know! I'm going to drive out and back that day.

Hawk

Jeff "hogfanintx" Anderson

May send the wife and her father, but they are both Are grads of Tea Sip U. Had to add to their fan total.
Let's make some waves.

HogCard

Quote from: Nuclear Hog on December 09, 2014, 07:39:44 am
I ended up getting parking pass last night for the blue lot. The link was at the Texas Bowl website. $30 Money well spent.
[
Quote from: Nuclear Hog on December 09, 2014, 07:39:44 am

I bought a blue lot ticket.  I assume row and seat number on the ticket is a row and parking spot number??

HoginHouston

Quote from: HogCard on December 09, 2014, 02:51:35 pm
I bought a blue lot ticket.  I assume row and seat number on the ticket is a row and parking spot number??

That's what I figured, too. It's confusing, but that would make sense.
Go Hogs Go.

GingerHog

Got 8 tickets, Monday, section 140! Can't wait! WPS!!!! :razorback: ::hornsdown:: ::hornsdown:: ::hornsdown::