Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Stan has too much class, but...

Started by gjohnson80, March 09, 2007, 06:38:57 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

gjohnson80

If the team makes the Big Dance, I'd wouldn't give Rick or Chuck the time of day.  They've have ripped him for weeks now and hopefully they will STHU.

polandhog

Quote from: gjohnson80 on March 09, 2007, 06:38:57 pm
If the team makes the Big Dance, I'd wouldn't give Rick or Chuck the time of day.  They've have ripped him for weeks now and hopefully they will STHU.

Rick just said on the radio "well we still don't know if stan will [be fired or not]... that's for others to decide"

WTH!

Hollywood_HOGan

Quote from: polandhog on March 09, 2007, 06:39:45 pm

Rick just said on the radio "well we still don't know if stan will [be fired or not]... that's for others to decide"

WTH!

i cannot stand those freakin idiots. If that was nutt out there that just won that game, both CHuck and Rick would need some knee pads

tmorph84

They speak the truth guys, Stan's gone

Bvilleboar

Quote from: tmorph84 on March 09, 2007, 06:51:33 pm
They speak the truth guys, Stan's gone
The truth?  maybe the truth according to HDN.
2012 the year of the HOGS

southern hawg

What if it was this "ripping" that has Stan coaching and the team playing like they are?  I think it was warranted and beneficial.

UrsisHoribilis

Is it just me, or is Stan letting others do the post game radio interview?  Maybe its TV committment, maybe not.

pork-e-pine

So you are mad at them for standing behind a coach and mad at them for wanting a coach gone.

They can't win.  They have been right about stan.  He should be fired.  Unless of course he gets a couple more wins this season.  But in that case, just about everybody was wrong about him.
Winning is fun,
Losing is not;
But Id rather lose and have a good attitude than win and be like texas.
also...be nice, your mom could be reading this.

HawgG

Rick said that he thinks Stan should be back next season and he will sign a Slam Bang recruiting class with the 7 scholarships for the '08 class.

Ole Chuck is putting on the people saying that there will be a lot of unhappy fans if Stan is let go.

pork-e-pine

I have faith that SH will sign an amazing rectuiting class.  The question is whether he can coach an amazing recruiting class.
Winning is fun,
Losing is not;

Toad Suck Pork

Rick and Chuck don't regularly spout off negativity towards the university or its coaches.  For them to continue to question Heath's job security tells me that Heath's gone.

tmorph84

If Heath is gone good riddance. Class or no class.

pork-e-pine

Quote from: tmorph84 on March 09, 2007, 07:19:24 pm

That is classy dude.  Good job.
Winning is fun,
Losing is not;

unclebuck

Quote from: pork-e-pine on March 09, 2007, 07:12:32 pm
So you are mad at them for standing behind a coach and mad at them for wanting a coach gone.

They can't win.  They have been right about stan.  He should be fired.  Unless of course he gets a couple more wins this season.  But in that case, just about everybody was wrong about him.

Standing behind the wrong jacka$$. Kinfing the wrong one in the back too.
There's nothing that cleanses your soul like getting the hell kicked out of you -- Woody Hayes

pork-e-pine

Quote from: unclebuck on March 09, 2007, 07:20:49 pm
Quote from: pork-e-pine on March 09, 2007, 07:12:32 pm

Standing behind the wrong jacka$$. Kinfing the wrong one in the back too.

Totally agree with the first part (minus the donkey coment). But to give credit where it is due.  Until 4 games ago everybody thought heath should be fired.  So they actually got that right.
Winning is fun,
Losing is not;

NuttinItUp

Heath will be here next year.

Bank on it!

rbbarker

I tried listening 2 them,once...Haven't been back,since...
de NUTT ed

tmorph84

Quote from: pork-e-pine on March 09, 2007, 07:20:01 pm

I guess I was a little harsh.

pork-e-pine

Quote from: tmorph84 on March 09, 2007, 07:39:17 pm
Quote from: pork-e-pine on March 09, 2007, 07:20:01 pm

I guess I was a little harsh.

Now that is a breath of fresh air.  +1 to you.
Winning is fun,
Losing is not;

tmorph84