Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Something to REALLY be happy about!

Started by Lake City Hog, December 20, 2014, 10:10:20 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Lake City Hog

http://www.arkansasrazorbacks.com/news/25-student-athletes-attend-graduation-12-17-2014

25 kids, 25! Graduated. Read the whole list of names, there is one in there that is really nice to read. Just proves that it is never too late.

OneTuskOverTheLine™

Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.

Maddhog

Anthony Eubanks!   That is wonderful.
"He hits from both sides of the plate.  He's amphibious."

Lake City Hog

MuskogeeHogFan

Quote from: Lake City Hog on December 20, 2014, 10:10:20 am
http://www.arkansasrazorbacks.com/news/25-student-athletes-attend-graduation-12-17-2014

25 kids, 25! Graduated. Read the whole list of names, there is one in there that is really nice to read. Just proves that it is never too late.

Doggone proud! Congrats to those kids! It is a big deal to get that sheepskin. Overwhelmingly proud of these kids!
Go Hogs Go!

oldhawg

Here! Here!  I'll drink to that.  And let me buy you a round, new graduates.  Good job,all.

Maddhog

Quote from: Lake City Hog on December 20, 2014, 10:29:40 am
He goes pretty far back, huh?

He sure does.   Shows great character and determination.
"He hits from both sides of the plate.  He's amphibious."

Ragnar Hogbrok

They've done more than I have thus far.

I'm 32 years old and almost have my bachelor's degree.  Anthony Eubanks getting his degree is awesome.  I truly is never too late.  Sometimes, there are those of us who need to gain some perspective in order to accomplish what we should have when we were younger.
"Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats." ― H.L. Mencken

Hogville prediction formula:

1.  Insert bad news prediction. A loss, a recruit going elsewhere, a coach leaving, etc.
2.  Tag "hope I'm wrong," on the end.
3a.  Enjoy a correct prediction.
3b.  Act like you're relieved you're wrong and celebrate with everyone else.

Tejano Jawg

Well done gentlemen (and ladies).

Ahhh to be Brandon Allen next year. Get up about 9 am every morning, drink your coffee and read what Johnny Football is doing, maybe go catch a noon art class on campus, and get ready for afternoon football practice...
Between McAfee being obnoxious and Corso decomposing before our eyes I can't even watch GameDay anymore. —Torqued Pork

oldhawg

Quote from: Tejano Jawg on December 20, 2014, 12:35:02 pm
Well done gentlemen (and ladies).

Ahhh to be Brandon Allen next year. Get up about 9 am every morning, drink your coffee and read what Johnny Football is doing, maybe go catch a noon art class on campus, and get ready for afternoon football practice...

Won't he have to be in a graduate program to be eligible?

Hollywood_HOGan45

Oklahawg

Nice to see Carroll Washington honored with this group.
I am a Hog fan. I was long before my name was etched, twice, on the sidewalks on the Hill. I will be long after Sam Pittman and Eric Mussleman are coaches, and Hunter Yuracheck is AD. I am a Hog fan when we win, when we lose and when we don't play. I love hearing the UA band play the National Anthem on game day, but I sing along to the Alma Mater. I am a Hog fan.<br /><br />A liberal education is at the heart of a civil society, and at the heart of a liberal education is the act of teaching. - Bart Giamatti <br /><br />"It is a puzzling thing. The truth knocks on the door and you say, 'Go away, I'm looking for the truth,' and so it goes away. Puzzling." ― Robert M. Pirsig<br /><br />Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too.  – Yogi Berra