Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Funny Jameis video

Started by ricepig, December 19, 2014, 04:40:56 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

ricepig

Inhogswetrust

Now that is a classic! Great find!
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

Vildsvin

Quote from: ricepig on December 19, 2014, 04:40:56 pm
I'm sure it will get moved, but ......

Then why wouldnt you post it where it should go to begin with?!

twistitup

Quote from: Vildsvin on December 20, 2014, 05:41:21 am

He a rebel, so rebel
How you gonna win when you ain't right within?

Here I am again mixing misery and gin....

razorbackkid

Quote from: Vildsvin on December 20, 2014, 05:41:21 am

Come on Todd, don't make me walk you through this......(from Breaking Bad).
I would rather live as if there is a God and find out there isn't, than to live as if there isn't and find out there is.

WardamnHOGGLE

Funny
I hope Oregon mops the floor with his arse.

Nafunu32

Shouldn't the touching of the ref been an immediate ejection? haha. Good stuff.

BOAR_N2BWILD

He and Manziel are both disgusting excuses for humans. I hate very few people. Those two.. I hate.
Phil. 4:13 "I can do all things through Him, who gives me strength."

TheRazorbackGuy

Great Video. "I'm going to wreck in the NFL and party with Manziel. I will survive."

Calling All Hogs

I love the end with the video surveillance footage of him walking out the door with crab legs. :)

Hog N Bama

Quote from: Calling All Hogs on December 20, 2014, 01:03:57 pm
I love the end with the video surveillance footage of him walking out the door with crab legs. :)
Yep. Had a very long time to think about not paying.. oh my bad...FORGETING to pay... THIEF!!!! :puke:

The Divine Swine

nevermind, got it to work after all.
Romans 10:9-10

"That if you confess with your mouth, Jesus is Lord, and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified and it is with your mouth that you confess and are saved.

The Divine Swine

Romans 10:9-10

"That if you confess with your mouth, Jesus is Lord, and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified and it is with your mouth that you confess and are saved.

PORKULATOR

Hilarious. I hope it hurts Osceola Seminole guys (whatever his name is) feelings enough that he actually comes on this thread and defends him. T'would be a delight.

Wps
Ny
Everytime I reach a goal or achieve something new in life, someone's beat me there and wrote f♡€% you all over it - JD Salinger
I've got a fever and the only perscription...  is more cowbell.- THE Bruce Dickenson.